• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Offseason...Free Agency & Draft. How do you fill the holes?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is one corner that interests me that should be there at 26. The skinny guy from Mississippi State. 6 pick sixes. A true ball hawk. Emmanuel Forbes is on my radar. Maybe he falls to round two? This is the kind of CB I prefer to draft. Somebody that took the ball away against good competition Forbes is also very fast

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is one corner that interests me that should be there at 26. The skinny guy from Mississippi State. 6 pick sixes. A true ball hawk. Emmanuel Forbes is on my radar. Maybe he falls to round two? This is the kind of CB I prefer to draft. Somebody that took the ball away against good competition Forbes is also very fast
And light in the pants.
He'll need to become Primetime in coverage. Great late round two pick if he interviews well.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And light in the pants.
He'll need to become Primetime in coverage. Great late round two pick if he interviews well.
Yeah, I don't think he will be great in run support. But maybe he can add 10-15 pounds. I would be surprised if he makes it to our pick in round two. Teams value corners so much anymore than ever before.

Will be interesting to see if they draft a line backer before round 4. Your projected starters both have had neck surgery. If healthy it looks good on paper. They may need to consider a linebacker. But if Clark stays upright I think he can get some serious things done on the field. He played fairly well with no off-season or pre season. He could take a huge leap and become a force

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still would love this team to draft Deuce Vaughn 3rd day. I swear he could play gunner on punt team.

Weapons needed
Heard today, Deuce Vaughn's Dad is a scout for the Cowboys. A respected Cowboy college scout. Still talking 3rd day pick. Shortest player at the combine and weighs a buck seventy five. Tough as nails, passes the football well.

Maybe...I approve.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard today, Deuce Vaughn's Dad is a scout for the Cowboys. A respected Cowboy college scout. Still talking 3rd day pick. Shortest player at the combine and weighs a buck seventy five. Tough as nails, passes the football well.

Maybe...I approve.
Yep, and when the team evaluates him, dad will not be involved.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe...I approve.
Was looking at his combine scores. Says he is eventually a starter, according to scores anyways.

If I am counting on him to start, I got rb issues. But I think he could contribute. "Not built for blitz pickup". How can that metric be put in a position to block for your qb?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was looking at his combine scores. Says he is eventually a starter, according to scores anyways.

If I am counting on him to start, I got rb issues. But I think he could contribute. "Not built for blitz pickup". How can that metric be put in a position to block for your qb?
He is as much an NFL starter as Sprouls. He is a package type player, another bullet in the chamber, match up nightmare

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is as much an NFL starter as Sprouls. He is a package type player, another bullet in the chamber, match up nightmare
Yep... put him in the slot and tell that LB "Good luck, dude."

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is the question. Most think last season will become his norm.

We shall see about all that.
I don't think it will be. I am pretty optimistic this season regarding that position. When he was on, best in the league. He needs to not have off games like he seemed to last season.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe...I approve.
Kid will do great...in the USFL. He is just to little

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a hunch Jerry's main target is Quinten Johnson from TCU. I could see Jerry trading up for Johnson. And in this draft I would be very tempted to trade up if another team was dumb enough to do it. Maybe even Zay Flowers. These two guys are definitely in my wish list . I don't give a damn about Flowers size. He is a baller. Johnson is a freak. So either one please. Dalton Kincaid, Ocyrus Torrence are a few others that are high on my list. On defense I see Emmanuel Flowers as a major fit for Quinns scheme .I would be very happy with any of these guys

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't hurt my feelings, good kid.l remember Lionel "Little Train" James with the Chargers having a nice little career at about the same size, so anything is possible.
This is what I am talking about. Too much focus on size. If the player can ball then who cares if they don't fit the prototypical profile? We got two on the current roster when it comes to Pollard and even Lewis .

Does the player want to ball?

This is why I got Flowers so high on my wish list. He is very good at everything and has an alpha dog mentality. Dak would love throwing to him

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe...I approve.
I don't care about the measurable. This kid has talent. I would be happy with him in the third round.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he ends up as good as Sproles any NFL team will be happy with him on the Roster