• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Offseason...Free Agency & Draft. How do you fill the holes?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still pissed about the collapse against Green Bay and Jags. I like the moves this off-season. But to me those two games were given away due to Kellen Moore. So hopefully McCarthy will bring better results. The team IMo will be better.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still pissed about the collapse against Green Bay and Jags. I like the moves this off-season. But to me those two games were given away due to Kellen Moore. So hopefully McCarthy will bring better results. The team IMo will be better.
the playcalling is the big mystery this year. Dont know how predictable we will be, but if MM calls plays like he has head coached. We will be playcalling for wins & not passively trying not to lose. So there is that.

I am sure there will be times when we think why would you do that on 3rd down or 4th, but ultimately I can live with these question marks when we have a HC playing to win & not just be safe.
I am good with live by the sword & die by the sword.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if they get serious about this after signing LVE and Wilson. Wilson seems to play that hybrid safety linebacker role. Now if they don't sign Wilson they at the very least need to bring Hankins back. They could bring Hankins back and draft that Massive DT from Baylor. Gallimore just does not appear to be what we thought he could be. Many of the losses happen because the D can't get off the field cause teams run the ball at will. Clog the middle and the opposition will have even more problems scoring especially with the addition of Gilmore

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And NFL network rebroadcasting that Green Bay game again. Ugh...

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if they get serious about this after signing LVE and Wilson. Wilson seems to play that hybrid safety linebacker role. Now if they don't sign Wilson they at the very least need to bring Hankins back. They could bring Hankins back and draft that Massive DT from Baylor. Gallimore just does not appear to be what we thought he could be. Many of the losses happen because the D can't get off the field cause teams run the ball at will. Clog the middle and the opposition will have even more problems scoring especially with the addition of Gilmore
Gallimore is one of my personal disappointments. I had such hopes for him. He seemed to have the features I was looking for and thought he could be coached into being better.

I did say that
Gallimore is a personal disappointment. I had higher hopes for him, seemed to have the physical characteristics but can't put together a decent game. Have to have a decent game every now and then. Not sure if coaching, schemes, or not putting in the work but .... we did get him in 3rd.

Trystin pisses me off. Was pissed the day he became a Cowboy. Such a swing and a miss.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gallimore is one of my personal disappointments. I had such hopes for him. He seemed to have the features I was looking for and thought he could be coached into being better.

I did say that
Gallimore is a personal disappointment. I had higher hopes for him, seemed to have the physical characteristics but can't put together a decent game. Have to have a decent game every now and then. Not sure if coaching, schemes, or not putting in the work but .... we did get him in 3rd.

Trystin pisses me off. Was pissed the day he became a Cowboy. Such a swing and a miss.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he is worth the $18M this year but non-guaranteed $13M next year is nice. Would like to see Hou take on some of that 2023 salary. But definitely made the team better. Now how about Wagner and resigning Hankins!!!!