• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Bears Offseason

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to focus on getting younger and accumulating draft picks. You have to build through the draft. Something the idiots in here don't understand.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to focus on getting younger and accumulating draft picks. You have to build through the draft. Something the idiots in here don't understand.

So hows that gonna happen......?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So hows that gonna happen......?

For starters I'd trade away Quinn and would seriously consider trading Eddie Jackson as well.

If i had it my way and tanked we wouldn't be in this shithole. Hey but we went to the playoffs that one year! Yippeee!

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hmmm....What should I constantly harp about on the Bears board for the next couple years? Trubisky? Nagy? Losing games? Losing players? Ownership? Bad playcalling? Bad draft picks? Bad trades?"

*sees internet article* Chicago Bears have had only 3 playoff appearances in the past 15 seasons.

*light bulb*

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have to tank to get draft picks why are there playoff teams and teams with winning records that have more picks than we do?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually drafting well consistently and avoiding needing to fill holes via free agency is how you succeed because it leads to extra draft picks via the comp formula.

And you can do that while winning football games. Fucking amazing mind blowing thoughts there. Winning and drafting well at the same time. Incredible.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would of thought, the concept of the draft confuses this many. I am surrounded by doorknobs.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft advice from a guy that doesn’t know what a checkdown or iLB is.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from an old fart who still doesn’t understand the purpose of tanking.

So many doorknobs and no doors.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For starters I'd trade away Quinn and would seriously consider trading Eddie Jackson as well.

If i had it my way and tanked we wouldn't be in this shithole. Hey but we went to the playoffs that one year! Yippeee!

Well they are getting rid of players left and right,why not take away two more of our best defenders.........:L

We have enough holes to fill right now with not enough draft picks snd not much for freeagency signing yet,so theres no reason to create more.........

And it would be nice if we atlest made some type of offer for a wr or an olineman............

Last edited:

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from an old fart who still doesn’t understand the purpose of tanking.

There is no purpose to tanking. You lost that debate.

What’s your obsession with doors? Privacy issues?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hmmm....What should I constantly harp about on the Bears board for the next couple years? Trubisky? Nagy? Losing games? Losing players? Ownership? Bad playcalling? Bad draft picks? Bad trades?"

*sees internet article* Chicago Bears have had only 3 playoff appearances in the past 15 seasons.

*light bulb*

Is this right.....?

Just doesnt seem possible.......

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is a difference between rebuilding and tanking. One you do, one you do not do.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this right.....?

Just doesnt seem possible.......

Sadly it is...15 seasons since our SB appearance...3 playoff appearances. NVP a couple years back...Parkey...and Cutler on an exercise bike.

How tragic that those 3 seasons are the highlight of our past 15 seasons.

And yet, genius is actually complaining about us having a playoff appearance. The dude is comedy of the highest nature.

"OH MY GOD WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS?!? SON OF F*CKING B*TCH SH*T. WE SHOULD HAVE JUST LOST ON PURPOSE. YOU GUYS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND DRAFT PICKS. #3 IS BETTER THAN #10 HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT?" *yank yank yank*

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly it is...15 seasons since our SB appearance...3 playoff appearances. NVP a couple years back...Parkey...and Cutler on an exercise bike.

How tragic that those 3 seasons are the highlight of our past 15 seasons.

And yet, genius is actually complaining about us having a playoff appearance. The dude is comedy of the highest nature.

"OH MY GOD WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS?!? SON OF F*CKING B*TCH SH*T. WE SHOULD HAVE JUST LOST ON PURPOSE. YOU GUYS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND DRAFT PICKS. #3 IS BETTER THAN #10 HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT?" *yank yank yank*

After looking back on the past,man,you are right........
Right now looks as is if we are gonna endure another season with no playoffs in sight......the drought will continue.....:L

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between rebuilding and tanking. One you do, one you do not do.

Why not? Idiots just say don't do it with some lame machismo bullshit. Why not tank intentionally to get higher picks when you know your team will go nowhere with 4 games left in the season? WHY NOT?

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? Idiots just say don't do it with some lame machismo bullshit. Why not tank intentionally to get higher picks when you know your team will go nowhere with 4 games left in the season? WHY NOT?
It is illegal for one. Vast amounts of monies are bet on games. Throwing games on purpose is totally illegal.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

*light bulb*
And if we're being honest - it's really only two legitimate ones. That 2020 team that backdoored in at 8-8 (after starting 5-1) was shit. I never thought I could be unexcited for a Bears playoff game, but it was so obvious New Orleans was going to kick our ass. That ball Wims dropped still baffles me to this day. I don't understand how he literally just decided not to close his arms and catch a touchdown.

My girlfriend at the time knew so little about football that she didn't even understand what a first down was. Even she goes "You're not actually going to ruin our Sunday over this game, right? It's obvious the Bears are going to lose. Take it in more stride than you usually do, please." After the game she admitted to me that she was happy the Bears season is over because that means I'll stop yelling at TV's in sports bars every Sunday. I hated that 2020 team.

Being a loyal fan to this team sucks.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is illegal for one. Vast amounts of monies are bet on games. Throwing games on purpose is totally illegal.

Ever hear of "Suck for Luck"? Did Indy get in trouble for tanking for Luck? They ended up with a future hall of famer. Yeah stupid move /sarcasm