• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE SHOULDN'T BE PLAYING. This is ridiculous. I don't care if he is innocent, he shouldn't be playing. But that right there says to me he knew exactly what was going on. That is gang shit
Even when the school found out, winning mattered more.

The University of Alabama was unaware until Tuesday that dismissed basketball player Darius Miles texted a request to star freshman Brandon Miller to bring Miles' gun to what shortly thereafter became the scene of the shooting death of 23-year-old Jamea Harris, according to UA Director of Athletics Greg Byrne.

The new information we learned (Tuesday) was that there had been some text messages exchanged with Brandon and Darius. That information was news to me. I had not been told that before. Then, we were able to receive some information since then about the text exchange that has not been out there publicly. For instance, Darius had been asking Brandon to come pick him up for close to an hour. He was his ride that evening," Byrne said. "Brandon was already on his way to pick up Darius when he received a text message from him that was reported in the media yesterday. I didn't know that yesterday, I found that out (Wednesday). He received text messages from Darius over the course of an hour to come pick him up. The text message released (Tuesday) was when Brandon was going to pick him up, and was already almost there."

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam is so scared Ja and his gang buddies will shoot up his mansion
If there's no proof that ja had it in the locker room or on the team plane than he can't really suspend him longer imo. Ja could easily say one of his boys brought it to the club and he was showing off with it

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah okay

I've actually gotten in a scuffle and had someone do that to me.

Was a fun split second until I realized he did not actually have a gun.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t have your take on it unless you firmly believe there wouldn’t have been any punishment if he weren’t a top player. Do you believe that?

Why do I have to believe that? That has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not I believe someone should be punished for a crime they didn't commit and didn't violate a team rule.

If I were the coach, I wouldn't care if he was a scrub, a star or a role player...if he didn't commit a crime or violate a team rule, I'm not suspending him.

By the same token, if he pulls that mock frisking thing...I'm suspending him for that and making sure that he spends a lot of time being subjected to the evils of the strength and conditioning coach. Those fuckers are the devil.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand talking like you're a fucking retard.

My seven year old could text a better sentence.
My kids get mad because I text in complete sentences.

I’m also throwing hands if they even dream of referring to me as Dude or Bro.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My kids get mad because I text in complete sentences.

I’m also throwing hands if they even dream of referring to me as Dude or Bro.

I sometimes use shorthand but come on now

We grew up on T9 out here. They don't know shit about that struggle.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually my wife has a sister who is mentally handicapped and could text better than that.
My kid got a full ride scholarship.

Graduated with a 4.3 gpa.

Can’t write in cursive and can’t spell FOR SHIT because everything is done on a Chromebook.

They don’t even have text books.

Everything uploaded into Canvas, books downloaded from bookshelf or Cengage.

It’s really pathetic.