• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Adam Silver will come down really hard on this. This is a situation that he cannot let get out of hand. And not just on Morant's part, but overall for the league.

Honestly I feel for him. Yes, he's had some privilege that others in the league did not having growing up. But at the end of the day we forget that these guys are still incredibly young, impressionable and given massive financial responsibility. You have all sorts of people in their lives for good or for worse. Just think of some of the people you were hanging around at 22-23 that you would never consider hanging out with again. And then multiply that 100x because you have money.

I don't know, I'd buy those excuses more if he was fresh in the league. This is his 4th season. He's had the money and opportunity to separate himself from those types for several years and it only seems to be getting worse (or revealed more).

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Celtics healthy" :L

Did you even watch the game? The Celtics were healthy really, then why didn't Robert Williams play last night?

It was a helluva game though.
No knucklehead. I didn’t till the final minutes…. Look back and find , I got stuck watchin fackin American Idol . So I tuned In at 10:02pm. You will find the post to support my claim.

If you need further assistance please hold the line and someone will get back to you.

Goodbye

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Adam Silver will come down really hard on this. This is a situation that he cannot let get out of hand. And not just on Morant's part, but overall for the league.

Honestly I feel for him. Yes, he's had some privilege that others in the league did not having growing up. But at the end of the day we forget that these guys are still incredibly young, impressionable and given massive financial responsibility. You have all sorts of people in their lives for good or for worse. Just think of some of the people you were hanging around at 22-23 that you would never consider hanging out with again. And then multiply that 100x because you have money.

If memory serves, Gilbert Arenas got suspended for either an entire season or what was left of the season;. Of course that incident took place in the locker room.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If memory serves, Gilbert Arenas got suspended for either an entire season or what was left of the season;. Of course that incident took place in the locker room.
Surely this one is not that serious. That said I guess it’s not surprising that there is possibly more out there given that he all of the sudden got off social media and such. I really hope someone got through to him, talent wise he doesn’t belong in any conversation with Gilbert Arenas.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No knucklehead. I didn’t till the final minutes…. Look back and find , I got stuck watchin fackin American Idol . So I tuned In at 10:02pm. You will find the post to support my claim.

If you need further assistance please hold the line and someone will get back to you.

Goodbye

You said the Celtics were healthy last night. Robert Williams didn't play. And neither did Malcolm Brogdon.

Shoutout to @fightinfunbags for mentioning that earlier.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t think this is all that comparable to the Arenas incident because it happened away from the team.

But, with all the rumors about Ja and gunplay, he needs to get a heavy suspension for his own good.

2 games won’t be enough to deliver the message that he needs to nip this now.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think this is all that comparable to the Arenas incident because it happened away from the team.

But, with all the rumors about Ja and gunplay, he needs to get a heavy suspension for his own good.

2 games won’t be enough to deliver the message that he needs to nip this now.

I see it as at least somewhat comparable because it'snot his only incident. You also have to add in the incident of him or someone with him and the laser pointers or whateverthat were pointed at people.

Also, this was on social media, so a lot more people know and are aware of it.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I'd buy those excuses more if he was fresh in the league. This is his 4th season. He's had the money and opportunity to separate himself from those types for several years and it only seems to be getting worse (or revealed more).

It's a combination of not just acquiring money, but along the way you acquire different people in your life. The money gives you access to people and things that you never had before, despite even coming from well off upbringings. He sought out (or people found him) people that likely did not have his best interest. From there it begins a sliding scale of poor choice after poor choice. This is not something that happened in the last 2 months. It's been a culmination over time.

Dry rot doesn't happen at all once. You have a small infestation that grows over time because it's never been addressed. You'd never know it was there until you had a crack in the wall. Then you open it up and see that shit everywhere. You wonder how it got so bad.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now they're saying he possibly brought the gun on the team plane. That would absolutely be similar to bringing it in the locker room. There's a precedent for that. Could be massive suspension time.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2/25 Tatum beat the sixers on a play EYEDENTICAL!! Smack hand…

Last night instead of takin the shot, he passed off to a player who was hot from 3pt

Now if this was baseball, you knuckleheads would think an non superstar who was 4-4 during game is going to get that game winning hit in extra innings cause he was 4-4 early in game. Odds are so against that 4 - 4 guy to that he will come through again, and that the way I saw it last night.

Celts coach went against the odds and lost!

Stick to putting all the pressure on your stud cause that is why hes tagged a franchise player.

Freekin horford is a seasoned vet who is NOT considered a clutch game winner, even though he hit shots that kept them for losin, he could not hit the winner .

Hello McFly
Reason number 6,457,324 that you’re fucking dumb.

You continue to belabor a stupid failed point when everyone else had moved on from making fun of you.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goodbye
Not only are you dumb but you’re a beta cuck. My wife is gonna want to watch Below Deck tonight but the Sixers are on. She’s gonna roll her eyes and then she’s gonna DVR Below Deck and watch the Sixers cause I’m the king of the castle.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now they're saying he possibly brought the gun on the team plane. That would absolutely be similar to bringing it in the locker room. There's a precedent for that. Could be massive suspension time.
Yep. NBA rules dictate that you can’t be strapped on the team plane as well as the locker room. It’s the same deal if he indeed had the gun on a team flight

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only are you dumb but you’re a beta cuck. My wife is gonna want to watch Below Deck tonight but the Sixers are on. She’s gonna roll her eyes and then she’s gonna DVR Below Deck and watch the Sixers cause I’m the king of the castle.
Y'all only have one TV?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. We have 4 but she can’t help but want to spend time with me.
1*8BuOLYKK1eaYNIUMmg5vsA.gif

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carmelo Anthony was fortunate enough to have David Stern to set him straight and he had a great career. Ja Morant does not have Davis Stern.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the king of the castle want to come over and watch captain video tonight while the wife , a mere peasant, watches below deck?