• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there's a game on that I want to watch, and if it conflicts with something my wife wants to watch, then I will surrender the TV to her and just watch the game on my iphone, laptop or tablet. We agree to switch that too sometimes...where I get the TV and she uses her phone or computer to watch.
And yes, we also DVR lots of shows we both like to watch them together at a later time.

Ain't no thang.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perk earlier talking about these guys and their posses. Said after he quit playing he didn’t hear from any of those guys for 2 years. Then he got hooked up with espn and the calls started again. He said he told them all to leave him alone and that is the main thing these young guys need to learn.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perk earlier talking about these guys and their posses. Said after he quit playing he didn’t hear from any of those guys for 2 years. Then he got hooked up with espn and the calls started again. He said he told them all to leave him alone and that is the main thing these young guys need to learn.
That's very sound advice from him for those younger players.
Perk can actually be a pretty wise and insightful voice...that is, whenever he's not busy sticking his foot in his mouth with random or off the wall nonsense.

#CarryThe HellOn

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there's a game on that I want to watch, and if it conflicts with something my wife wants to watch, then I will surrender the TV to her and just watch the game on my iphone, laptop or tablet. We agree to switch that too sometimes...where I get the TV and she uses her phone or computer to watch.
And yes, we also DVR lots of shows we both like to watch them together at a later time.

Ain't no thang.
So you only have one TV?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was not there starting 5 out there?

If I’m wrong, I’ll own up to it.

How many time do I have to tell you? Now pay attention, Robert Williams didn't play last night. That means the Celtic regular starting five wasn't on the floor, they had 4 of 5.

I guess the first time I told you starter R. Williams didn't play it wasn't good enough.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many time do I have to tell you? Now pay attention, Robert Williams didn't play last night. That means the Celtic regular starting five wasn't on the floor, they had 4 of 5.

I guess the first time I told you starter R. Williams didn't play it wasn't good enough.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?

I just looked at 10 box scores for celts last 30 games, and all of them have a different 5 as starters, at one point Blake griffin was a starter .so basically, that was there starting 5. Williams , in the 1 game I found him as a starter he played 17 minutes.

Celts are in trouble , they will not beat the bucks with the attitude they had going into OT last night.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked at 10 box scores for celts last 30 games, and all of them have a different 5 as starters, at one point Blake griffin was a starter .so basically, that was there starting 5. Williams , in the 1 game I found him as a starter he played 17 minutes.

Celts are in trouble , they will not beat the bucks with the attitude they had going into OT last night.

My goodness you really this dumb? Injuries are the reason the Celtics have had multiple starting line up's. Smart missed games before the A.S. break as an example.

Nice deflection. Let me remind you of what you said.

Was not there starting 5 out there? <--- no it wasn't

If I’m wrong, I’ll own up to it. <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you're wrong in saying R. Williams isn't a starter. You said you'd own up to it. But you ain't doing that.

It's obvious you don't watch much NBA action.

"the Celtics are in trouble"

Okay coach.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now they're saying he possibly brought the gun on the team plane. That would absolutely be similar to bringing it in the locker room. There's a precedent for that. Could be massive suspension time.

50 games I believe

I heard today and either didn't know or didn't remember,,,Javaris Criitenton who was the other player involved, was traded to the Lakers (that part I remember), apparently ended up joining an LA gang and is in prison for manslaughter.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only are you dumb but you’re a beta cuck. My wife is gonna want to watch Below Deck tonight but the Sixers are on. She’s gonna roll her eyes and then she’s gonna DVR Below Deck and watch the Sixers cause I’m the king of the castle.

Translation = "My wife doesn't read my posts"

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have 2 TV's
1 in the living room...and a smaller one in our bedroom.
But I like to watch the games out on our patio, or in our backyard sometimes depending on the weather...especially baseball.
Other times I'll watch on the laptop in our kitchen while cooking dinner.
And no...I don't watch on my iphone while in the bathroom....lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, there was a radio show I used to listen to and the host used to say if you ever win the lottery, the first thing you should do is change your phone number and only give it to your closest friends and family.

Used to say that when you come into money, it's amazing how many people that you haven't heard from in years, will contact you out of the blue with their "can't miss" business opportunity or other reasons you should give them money...and that's just people you actually knew/know.

I'd expect it's very similar for these guys and it's not as easy as just changing their phone number because they're public figures.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Official petition to force Steve Kerr to play Jonathan Kuminga 30 minutes a game.

During their 5 game stretch of wins, Kuminga was a monster. He's on his way to becoming an absolute elite defender. His offense has come around in a big way too. He's still prone to the occasional dumb error which causes a quick hook from Kerr. But he's showing legit all star potential.

I have a feeling the Warriors will eventually sign Anthony Lamb to that 15th roster spot and inevitably Kerr will give him run over Kuminga. Which to me is asinine.