• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks at celts tonight..

Everybody healthy?

If, big test for Knicks..

Don’t expect them to win, just hope we don’t get demoralized.
Guess could have helped the Cavs if NY lost but I didn't really care. Man, was this game good for parlays with a bunch of overs.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My goodness you really this dumb? Injuries are the reason the Celtics have had multiple starting line up's. Smart missed games before the A.S. break as an example.

Nice deflection. Let me remind you of what you said.

So you're wrong in saying R. Williams isn't a starter. You said you'd own up to it. But you ain't doing that.

It's obvious you don't watch much NBA action.

"the Celtics are in trouble"

Okay coach.
All teams have injured players this time of year…

How long they are out is what puts a team in a hole.

These injuries the celts have should not have a negative impact short term

Brogdan, where was he last night? Not on injured list, not listED IN BOX SCORE

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, there was a radio show I used to listen to and the host used to say if you ever win the lottery, the first thing you should do is change your phone number and only give it to your closest friends and family.

Used to say that when you come into money, it's amazing how many people that you haven't heard from in years, will contact you out of the blue with their "can't miss" business opportunity or other reasons you should give them money...and that's just people you actually knew/know.

I'd expect it's very similar for these guys and it's not as easy as just changing their phone number because they're public figures.

I've spent way too much time thinking about what I would do if I won the lotto, lol.

-First thing is do not tell anyone. Literally anyone. Keep the ticket on hand in a secure place. Sign the ticket, take pictures as proof and do not claim immediately.
-Second thing, contact CPA and go over details that could be important on claiming the ticket.
-Third, deactivate all socials. Change all password to major accounts, including banking.
-Fourth, change phone number and give it to only direct family contact. Friends can wait.
-Fifth, have parents or family member rent a house for me to live in, in their name. This is temporary to avoid unwanted attention at home.
-Sixth, claim ticket. Profit.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu,

Most common celtics line up.. 19 games this year

Brown Tatum white horford smart

Hey Stunaut!!! Who were the starting 5 last night?

Don’t quit your day job. Bro!

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All teams have injured players this time of year…

How long they are out is what puts a team in a hole.

These injuries the celts have should not have a negative impact short term

Brogdan, where was he last night? Not on injured list, not listED IN BOX SCORE
Google could be your friend

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, it doesn’t matter who is out. C’s will shoot 50 3’s and shoot 60% lol. This is what the league is becoming, you don’t have reliable shooters everywhere you don’t have a shot. CLE has spotty shooters

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu,

Most common celtics line up.. 19 games this year

Brown Tatum white horford smart

Hey Stunaut!!! Who were the starting 5 last night?

Don’t quit your day job. Bro!
You’re a Fucking idiot. Even if what you said had validity anyway you slice it Brogdan and RWIII are key pieces for the Celtics. But continue to give us your hard hitting analysis on a game that you blew off to watch American Idol.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just speaks to how bad it was I guess. The players shouldn’t have to police certain things.
I disagree. Truth be told, I mostly worked with high school kids not adults but our best groups always had leadership in the peer group that kept the kids from getting out of hand and kept themselves accountable to the team’s goals.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are stuck in the past.

Even Kobe and Jordan, known for stepping up and taking those shots, passed out of double teams to open shooters in the biggest moments of the biggest games.

It is the star’s job to create a good shot, not necessarily to take the shot.

Tatum did his job. Horford needs to make the shot.

To be fair, Lebron got clobbered for getting Donyell Marshall a wide open 3 for the win in the finals

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami woke up this morning and decided they will not play defense today

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Truth be told, I mostly worked with high school kids not adults but our best groups always had leadership in the peer group that kept the kids from getting out of hand and kept themselves accountable to the team’s goals.
Oh I’m not saying you don’t need leadership from all levels but people that have it in their power shouldn’t leave it the people that are likely friends with them. Accountability has to be required at all levels. It’s a business. Stern knew this.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re a Fucking idiot. Even if what you said had validity anyway you slice it Brogdan and RWIII are key pieces for the Celtics. But continue to give us your hard hitting analysis on a game that you blew off to watch American Idol.
Those 2 don’t add up to what the Knicks were missin in Brunson you graduate from the galactically stupid school of stupid .

And American Idol, I got blewed off good by the wife . Win win for me .

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are a real man?
played with a six stitches in mouth, broken bones in wrist , lacerated kidney, and many other injuries that todays players would miss what, 2 seasons?

It’s about the team, not load mgmt

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those 2 don’t add up to what the Knicks were missin in Brunson you graduate from the galactically stupid school of stupid .

And American Idol, I got blewed off good by the wife . Win win for me .
No one tried to compare the impact of missing Brunson vs those two guys. What people are responding to is a casual jabroni who didn’t even watch the game and doesn’t really follow basketball saying the Celtics were full strength when they aren’t.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
played with a six stitches in mouth, broken bones in wrist , lacerated kidney, and many other injuries that todays players would miss what, 2 seasons?

It’s about the team, not load mgmt
You played baseball though. You go and stand around in between at bats.