• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the any of those teams outside of the Grizz have more than a punchers chance to get to the Finals?

Nah.
Nope, none of those teams except the Grizz. Maybe the Pels get back a healthy Zion and make a little run but that seems unlikely.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the any of those teams outside of the Grizz have more than a punchers chance to get to the Finals?

Nah.

Yeah. The kings are probably the most disrespected home court team since that hawks team like 7 years ago?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 1st half of last nights game was almost unwatchable.

Almost didn't watch the 2nd half.

Tatum went crazy in the 3rd.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone making prop bets on the freaking all star game is a gambling addict
If someone bet serious money they cared about losing, sure.

Took some bonus money and used it on Mitchell to score 25+ to make it interesting (and the way this game went, was needed to make interesting).

Also did one with both Mitchell and Morant to score 25. still won a few bucks But adding that just dumb on my part. Pretty much AS scoring is big guys and guys who can hit 3s.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matthew Broderick GIF

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the few times I have criticized the front office.

Fuck who PG is friends with.

This makes no fucking sense because Russ has no self awareness.

They should have traded for Conley.

They should have picked up Bev instead and just ran with him and Hyland.

There are no minutes for a non shooting, turnover prone guy who can’t get out of his own fucking way.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“We’ve been saying this all year, we’re not a finished product,” Bickerstaff said before the Feb. 11 game against the Chicago Bulls. “We’re not a group of guys that have been together like the Bucks or whoever, the Celtics, whoever it may be. Like they know each other in and out. We’re a group that’s still learning each other. We’re a group of individuals that are still trying to find their way in instances.”

“I feel really good about the team,” Bickerstaff said following the final game against the Sixers before the All-Star break. “I think we have a high-level understanding of who we are. I think we recognize where our strengths are and how we play to those strengths. I think we found great balance in our team, especially on the offensive end of the floor. Our defense has been phenomenal to say the least. And guys have an understanding of what exactly we’re trying to do.”

“This year is not contention-or-bust at all. We’re still a very young group, and we’re gaining experience,” Altman said on Cavs’ media day in September. “We’ve added a really big piece, and so that is going to take time. There’s going to be some failures there. This group is really excited to play with each other and I want to grow this thing over the course of a few seasons before we start talking about that (a title).”
Heard a lot of Blame the Coach Guys...well....blame the coach for this comment by JB (or at least be critical). But he's spot on. I mean, the big stars on Boston, the Bucks and Philly have been with their teams since before Lebron left. Embiid and Giannis have been there since before Lebron even came back (though Embiid had yet to play). Our star has been here half a season.