• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“We’ve been saying this all year, we’re not a finished product,” Bickerstaff said before the Feb. 11 game against the Chicago Bulls. “We’re not a group of guys that have been together like the Bucks or whoever, the Celtics, whoever it may be. Like they know each other in and out. We’re a group that’s still learning each other. We’re a group of individuals that are still trying to find their way in instances.”

“I feel really good about the team,” Bickerstaff said following the final game against the Sixers before the All-Star break. “I think we have a high-level understanding of who we are. I think we recognize where our strengths are and how we play to those strengths. I think we found great balance in our team, especially on the offensive end of the floor. Our defense has been phenomenal to say the least. And guys have an understanding of what exactly we’re trying to do.”

“This year is not contention-or-bust at all. We’re still a very young group, and we’re gaining experience,” Altman said on Cavs’ media day in September. “We’ve added a really big piece, and so that is going to take time. There’s going to be some failures there. This group is really excited to play with each other and I want to grow this thing over the course of a few seasons before we start talking about that (a title).”

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, they hate Embiid. Dude says doctor wants him to sit down for two weeks and he plays 28 minutes. I get that it’s just All Star run and really the equivalent of a gym workout but when you aren’t going 100% on the field, ice, or floor, that’s when you take weird injuries over nonsense. Wish he didn’t even get on the plane.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jason Tatum scored the most points in an All-Star Game evah.... and the All-Star Game has the best players on the planet...

... then Jason Tatum is the best basketball player who ever lived.

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

I'm sure @Kawhi_2_Tatum will back me on this.

:behindsofa:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jason Tatum scored the most points in an All-Star Game evah.... and the All-Star Game has the best players on the planet...

... then Jason Tatum is the best basketball player who ever lived.

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

I'm sure @Kawhi_2_Tatum will back me on this.

:behindsofa:
#Goatum:heh:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really wasn’t watchable last night, not for me anyway

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, they hate Embiid. Dude says doctor wants him to sit down for two weeks and he plays 28 minutes. I get that it’s just All Star run and really the equivalent of a gym workout but when you aren’t going 100% on the field, ice, or floor, that’s when you take weird injuries over nonsense. Wish he didn’t even get on the plane.

Lol everything is hate for you. That's on doc and embiid. He could easily made the call or embiid could have done it himself as well. They didn't force him to play 28 minutes

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol everything is hate for you. That's on doc and embiid. He could easily made the call or embiid could have done it himself as well. They didn't force him to play 28 minutes
That’s why I said he shouldn’t have even gotten on the plane. All the other guys with nagging injuries had their minutes reduced. At the same time, once he puts himself in that environment he has no choice and he has to play the 28 minutes. He should never have gotten on the plane.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“We’ve been saying this all year, we’re not a finished product,” Bickerstaff said before the Feb. 11 game against the Chicago Bulls. “We’re not a group of guys that have been together like the Bucks or whoever, the Celtics, whoever it may be. Like they know each other in and out. We’re a group that’s still learning each other. We’re a group of individuals that are still trying to find their way in instances.”

“I feel really good about the team,” Bickerstaff said following the final game against the Sixers before the All-Star break. “I think we have a high-level understanding of who we are. I think we recognize where our strengths are and how we play to those strengths. I think we found great balance in our team, especially on the offensive end of the floor. Our defense has been phenomenal to say the least. And guys have an understanding of what exactly we’re trying to do.”

“This year is not contention-or-bust at all. We’re still a very young group, and we’re gaining experience,” Altman said on Cavs’ media day in September. “We’ve added a really big piece, and so that is going to take time. There’s going to be some failures there. This group is really excited to play with each other and I want to grow this thing over the course of a few seasons before we start talking about that (a title).”

Way to set the expectations low, lol.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"They"? He can simply say no.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh not really. I see people win 50k or 100k weekly on these pages. Had Giannis played/been healthy, that person could have turned a little $50 bet into 33k

You see people claim to do that on these pages.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's how you fix it. Stop expecting a real game. We see real games all year with players going 100% this one game isn't supposed to be serious. We watch the biggest stars mess around, cheer for dunks. It's good pure goofing off fun

It's worse than the Pro Bowl had been. Just think up a few more skills competitions and skip the game.