• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not claim at all. There are big money winning tickets weekly. If sports betting is not your thing then cool but lets not act like a hater

I could care less if someone chooses to bet. I just trust very little in unsubstantiated internet braggadocio.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to set the expectations low, lol.
Are they setting them low? It seems like they understand that they’re in a multi-year process. Can you remember a team with a core as young as the Cavs winning an NBA championship? I can’t. Outside of Mitchell who has had experience of playoff series?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could've turned down the whole weekend. It's all nonsense anyway.
Yeah I already said that twice now. I’ll throw it down again. Embiid shouldn’t have even gotten on the plane.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100k winning bets? And you know they didn't just copy someone else's because....?

These are actual betting pages posting lol...not some random

As i said before you sound dumb and continue to sound that way

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they setting them low? It seems like they understand that they’re in a multi-year process. Can you remember a team with a core as young as the Cavs winning an NBA championship? I can’t. Outside of Mitchell who has had experience of playoff series?
Rubio, Lopez, Green...

Cavs did technically play in the playoffs last year (albeit briefly).

That roster is loaded. To publicly disarm any expectations is to let them off the hook already expecting failure, pretty pathetic IMO.

As far as being young, are we also discrediting the Grizz, Pels, Kings, Blazers, Hawks, Knicks, TWolves, etc? In fact, entering the 22/23 season the Cavs were the 9th oldest roster in the league.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I already said that twice now. I’ll throw it down again. Embiid shouldn’t have even gotten on the plane.

I wish Lebron would've done the same, but that was never going to happen. Too many opportunities for him to bask in the limelight...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are actual betting pages posting lol...not some random

As i said before you sound dumb and continue to sound that way

I thought you meant these pages.

Regardless, people can post anything, like being a lawyer....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to set the expectations low, lol.

Meh, seems like he's being a realist. He's just trying to temper expectations on a team with a very young core.

Teams with young cores have to go through a learning process. It's not like the KD/Westbrook Thunder just started making deep playoff runs as soon as they were put together. It took them a 2 or 3 earlier exits before they made it to the finals.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rubio, Lopez, Green...

That roster is loaded. To publicly disarm any expectations is to let them off the hook already expecting failure, pretty pathetic IMO.

As far as being young, are we also discrediting the Grizz, Pels, Kings, Blazers, Hawks, Knicks, TWolves, etc? In fact, entering the 22/23 season the Cavs were the 9th oldest roster in the league.
I rest my case. You rattled off three names from the Cavs and Rubio maybe gets 15 minutes a game. Maybe Danny Green gets 10 and Lopez is a DNP come playoff time. Those years you rattled off? None of them are winning an NBA title this year either. Champions work inside of a growth mindset. This isn’t the Cavs time but they can use this time to develop toward their goals. The Cavs can’t lose this year. All they can do is learn.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I saw nothing wrong with the comments. By contention I think he means championship contender or bust. No reason to put pressure on young guys but also it’s not like he is saying they can’t win.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you meant these pages.

Regardless, people can post anything, like being a lawyer....
This isn’t the same thing.

People can’t go on Betgm, Draftkings, Fanduel and post fictitious betting slips.

That’s like saying I went on the Powerball site and uploaded a ticket saying I won the 1 billion dollar. jackpot.

People have no means of doing so when the company is the only entity permitted to post such things.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rubio, Lopez, Green...

A play-in game or two is not a real playoff series. They didn’t have to fight out a true playoff series. I think the goal is to gain homecourt and win a series. He isn’t saying more can’t come but to expect to be a championship contender with all these other teams with a ton of playoff experience is not realistic. He is being real

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rubio, Lopez, Green...

You think the any of those teams outside of the Grizz have more than a punchers chance to get to the Finals?

Nah.