• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Offseason/Season... Draft, FA & Staff

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Move over Haskins

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take that any and every day. Hell, Vince might get more sacks than Clowney this year lol.

Not a Clowney fan at all.
Meh. Not me. Def not me. I love vince..but clowney is an upgrade. Even at less than what he once was

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This needs to change this year. Honestly, I've "kinda" gotten on board with drafting a RB in the first just because of the depth at OL and the lack of it at RB... but it's still not my preference. We need to rebuild that line. I'd be fine with the first three picks going OL. Fuck it. Spend the money. Get some real talent in there.

I'm also more of a Trey Sermon fan than I was at the beginning. I seriously think he could be a player in this league. And he comes a lot cheaper.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Not me. Def not me. I love vince..but clowney is an upgrade. Even at less than what he once was
An upgrade over what we have? Probably. Most likely I should say. But seven games with the Titans and 0 sacks after compiling a career where he has never reached double digits.... meh.

Now that's not the entire story. He does disrupt plays. When he's healthy he can blow things up pretty good even if it doesn't result in a sack.

I would have been interested in him for about a third of what he got from the Browns and my hope would be that Highsmith outplayed him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An upgrade over what we have? Probably. Most likely I should say. But seven games with the Titans and 0 sacks after compiling a career where he has never reached double digits.... meh.

Now that's not the entire story. He does disrupt plays. When he's healthy he can blow things up pretty good even if it doesn't result in a sack.

I would have been interested in him for about a third of what he got from the Browns and my hope would be that Highsmith outplayed him.
I dont disagree. I guess i look at overall does clowney make the browns better. Yes
Does vince make us better. Yes. Do i love vince, heck yes. Which do i think would easier replaced? Vince.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont disagree. I guess i look at overall does clowney make the browns better. Yes
Does vince make us better. Yes. Do i love vince, heck yes. Which do i think would easier replaced? Vince.
Yeah, I'm with you there. But Vince comes at a MUCH lower price tag. And that's where we are with the Steelers right now.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm with you there. But Vince comes at a MUCH lower price tag. And that's where we are with the Steelers right now.
Oh i realize that. Just merely going with the overall in my view. Not a salary cap angle. We couldnt afford ramen noodles right now.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize mocks are junk. But this is the type of draft i want. I would love this approach...not this rb round 1 junk.

I could easily get behind it. But I would LOVE it if they moved back if they don't want to go OL in the 1st... Get more mid-round ammo and plug more holes that way. You'd still find a great CB/DB prospect if you did.

I go back & forth on RB... I having a very tough time getting on board with one in the 1st. The position is devalued & too short-term for my liking. That said, I do like Najee Harris. Great player, great person on & off the field, etc. For as much as I hate the thought of drafting a RB in the 1st, I still have sleepless nights imagining a backfield led by Snell. We WANT McFarland to get that shot because he's much more talented, but his blocking game would have to vastly improve if he wants to take that spot on the depth chart. We know Tomlin won't allow him to be anything more than a RBBC if he doesn't improve in that area.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could easily get behind it. But I would LOVE it if they moved back if they don't want to go OL in the 1st... Get more mid-round ammo and plug more holes that way. You'd still find a great CB/DB prospect if you did.

I go back & forth on RB... I having a very tough time getting on board with one in the 1st. The position is devalued & too short-term for my liking. That said, I do like Najee Harris. Great player, great person on & off the field, etc. For as much as I hate the thought of drafting a RB in the 1st, I still have sleepless nights imagining a backfield led by Snell. We WANT McFarland to get that shot because he's much more talented, but his blocking game would have to vastly improve if he wants to take that spot on the depth chart. We know Tomlin won't allow him to be anything more than a RBBC if he doesn't improve in that area.
I couldnt agree more. With pretty much every point

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fine with it in the 2nd.

And I am fine with it if they trade down to a late first, first.

If they take one at 24, I am disappointed.