• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ever step foot in Cleveland? Gotta ask because I've noticed alotta people that take shots at the city have never been there. And to say the city will never win another championship is a bit of stretch. If teams like the Saints & Bucs can turn everything around no reason the Browns can't.

Anybody can win in the NFL.

Not nearly as level a playing field between big and small markets in MLB and NBA.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs to beat the shit outta Memphis player Grayson Allen. Anyone remember that lil fuck tripping opponents on purpose when he was at dook? Well he's at it again. This time he tripped Trae Young late in Saturday's game.

Looked like a basketball play to me

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant the Cavs, and I stand by it. Browns are pretty cursed though.

I'll ask you again. You ever step foot in the city of Cleveland? Just curious since you called the city a dump. And after LeBron left the first time many people said the Cavs would never win a championship.

And I'm not saying the Cavs (or the Browns for that matter) will reach that ultimate goal anytime soon. But to say neither will ever turn their bad luck around is just silly.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did what? They aren't a playoff team yet. I was clowning lebron23 but I'm pretty confident the Cavs never win another title. Just a hunch.

I'm sorry a quality poster like you shares a favorite team with that idiot
You could say that tor about 20-25 teams, some that have never won a title so not sure you are going too bold here but the way the Cavs have rebuilt the last couple years, they are doing it the Warrior way with Steph, Klay and Dray. They seem vastly improved, hopefully it continues

He isn’t a Cav fan, crazy thing is I don’t think he is a Lebron fan either. He is a frontrunner fan. I would never label him as a Cav fan, don’t think he ever was lol

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll ask you again. You ever step foot in the city of Cleveland? Just curious since you called the city a dump. And after LeBron left the first time many people said the Cavs would never win a championship.

And I'm not saying the Cavs (or the Browns for that matter) will reach that ultimate goal anytime soon. But to say neither will ever turn their bad luck around is just silly.
I was countertrolling lebron23, sorry your city got caught in the crossfire. Cavs I really think never win again, and sure that's silly.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked like a basketball play to me

Troll on! I bet it did to you. But then again you also think Jamal Murray sucks and should only be a teams third option. So your opinions are questionable at best.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could say that tor about 20-25 teams, some that have never won a title so not sure you are going too bold here but the way the Cavs have rebuilt the last couple years, they are doing it the Warrior way with Steph, Klay and Dray. They seem vastly improved, hopefully it continues

He isn’t a Cav fan, crazy thing is I don’t think he is a Lebron fan either. He is a frontrunner fan. I would never label him as a Cav fan, don’t think he ever was lol
Nah he's more troll than fan I was just battling him

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was countertrolling lebron23, sorry your city got caught in the crossfire. Cavs I really think never win again, and sure that's silly.
not only counter trolling but the bitterness at Klay being injured again is quite apparent- as well as GSW being an expensive mediocre team and burning the beginning of the end of Curry's prime. Curry will be 33 before the end of the season.

What does he have? maybe 2-3 more years where he is still big time? Though- i do think his game should age pretty well if he can stay healthy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fedor at the PD made a good point about Osman---- that he is sitll only 24 and could still improve--- esp. after early in his career his opportunities were limited.

so far this year Garland and Osman have looked like they improved the most.

It was just super important for Garland too. At times last year he looked very very ordinary---- and while you gotta give a 19 year old kid that played 4 college games a break--- it still was not anywhere close to good and made me very nervous.

Garland's improvement and showing why he was taken where he was is so far the most important thing i have seen from the Cavs start.

Now- i still dont think the Cavs make the playoffs- but maybe itll be a better year than we thought.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody can win in the NFL.

Not nearly as level a playing field between big and small markets in MLB and NBA.

Anybody can win? Not the Browns yesterday! Was really disappointed in the D. Gave up 300+ total yards & 120+ rushing. And I gotta bad feeling about the upcoming game against the Steelers.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you call Cleveland my city again I'm gonna fight you. :heh: Just a Cleveland sports fan. Thankfully not a Clevelander.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fedor at the PD made a good point about Osman---- that he is sitll only 24 and could still improve--- esp. after early in his career his opportunities were limited.

It was just super important for Garland too. At times last year he looked very very ordinary---- and while you gotta give a 19 year old kid that played 4 college games a break--- it still was not anywhere close to good and made me very nervous.

Garland's improvement and showing why he was taken where he was is so far the most important thing i have seen from the Cavs start.

Now- i still dont think the Cavs make the playoffs- but maybe itll be a better year than we thought.

"i still don't think the Cavs make the playoffs"

It's hilarious you think they'd make the playoffs in the first place. Oh yeah, the Cavs will turn everything around before the Heat right?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah Garland’s improvement has been the biggest stride for this team. They have a ton of depth too. Think about it, they have Porter Jr out who was supposed to be the starting 2 guard, Love hasn’t played much, Windler a guy that provided more wing depth is out——and they still have a solid rotation to throw out there every night.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only counter trolling but the bitterness at Klay being injured again is quite apparent- as well as GSW being an expensive mediocre team and burning the beginning of the end of Curry's prime. Curry will be 33 before the end of the season.

What does he have? maybe 2-3 more years where he is still big time? Though- i do think his game should age pretty well if he can stay healthy.
LOL the only good thing about Klay's injury was it got you to come back so we could keep clowning your shitty takes

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you call Cleveland my city again I'm gonna fight you. :heh: Just a Cleveland sports fan. Thankfully not a Clevelander.
You seemed annoyed I was ripping Cleveland the city, kept asking if I've visited (I have, it's fine. Only part of Ohio worth a damn)

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs to beat the shit outta Memphis player Grayson Allen. Anyone remember that lil fuck tripping opponents on purpose when he was at dook? Well he's at it again. This time he tripped Trae Young late in Saturday's game.
And both took it to Twitter....LOL.