• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors this afternoon regarding division re-alignment to accommodate a Canada division for '20-21. Wyshinski the source.

The Flyers would be in the 'East' division which is the Metro + Buffalo/Boston, - Pittsburgh/Columbus.

Pittsburgh/Columbus go to the Central with TB, FL, Detroit, Nashville, Chicago, St. Louis, and Minnesota.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors this afternoon regarding division re-alignment to accommodate a Canada division for '20-21. Wyshinski the source.

The Flyers would be in the 'East' division which is the Metro + Buffalo/Boston, - Pittsburgh/Columbus.

Pittsburgh/Columbus go to the Central with TB, FL, Detroit, Nashville, Chicago, St. Louis, and Minnesota.
Interesting realignment. I hate losing the Pens in the division. I do think our division will be easier to win.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting realignment. I hate losing the Pens in the division. I do think our division will be easier to win.

Yep, I agree with that. Or at least to finish top 3. PIT/CBJ would both be top 3 competition, I don't think BUF is going to be that.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also read on twitter a while back that there was some speculation of scheduling more like baseball does, with 'series'. To reduce travel and theoretically the spread.

I think that would be super cool. More potential to see bad blood spill over into future games when they're playing the same team 3 times in a week.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also read on twitter a while back that there was some speculation of scheduling more like baseball does, with 'series'. To reduce travel and theoretically the spread.

I think that would be super cool. More potential to see bad blood spill over into future games when they're playing the same team 3 times in a week.
that would be a great idea. That makes sense on so many levels.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be a great idea. That makes sense on so many levels.
Daley said it was an option last Saturday on the SXM NHL Station. They would have Thurs / Sat / Sun games. 3 a week for 16 weeks gets you to the 48 game schedule, with Playoffs starting around May with Jan 1 start. Two week mandatory camp takes it back to Mid December for camp which is only 4 weeks away !

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The ECHL shut down for the year and i heard a rumor the NHL may not happen this year.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ECHL shut down for the year and i heard a rumor the NHL may not happen this year.
FROM ESPN:

The ECHL's entire North Division has elected to voluntarily suspend operations for the 2020-21 season due to the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, sources confirm to ESPN.

The six teams impacted are the Adirondack Thunder, an affiliate of the NHL's New Jersey Devils; the Brampton Beast (Ottawa Senators); the Maine Mariners (New York Rangers); the Newfoundland Growlers, (Toronto Maple Leafs); the Reading Royals (Philadelphia Flyers); and the Worcester Railers (New York Islanders).

The opt-outs leave the ECHL with 18 teams scheduled to play this season. The Atlanta Gladiators, an affiliate of the Boston Bruins, and the independent Norfolk Admirals previously opted out of the season.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FROM ESPN:

The ECHL's entire North Division has elected to voluntarily suspend operations for the 2020-21 season due to the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, sources confirm to ESPN.

The six teams impacted are the Adirondack Thunder, an affiliate of the NHL's New Jersey Devils; the Brampton Beast (Ottawa Senators); the Maine Mariners (New York Rangers); the Newfoundland Growlers, (Toronto Maple Leafs); the Reading Royals (Philadelphia Flyers); and the Worcester Railers (New York Islanders).

The opt-outs leave the ECHL with 18 teams scheduled to play this season. The Atlanta Gladiators, an affiliate of the Boston Bruins, and the independent Norfolk Admirals previously opted out of the season.
I hope so, id rather play 50 games than 0 games.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About 800,000 a year I think. He will get a new contract soon.
Im sorry i know how much we pay him i should've rephrased my question. He is an RFA next season how much should we pay next year. Or should we extend him a new contract this year.