• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need TK to play with a chip on his shoulder, he plays so much better when he has an edge to him. Glad he is working hard, we need his offense.
I love when TK plays like that but its hard when your the only guy on the team that does.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read that arguably Patrick has been the best player in camp.

It would be so fantastic if he could turn out to be what we expected when we got him with the 2nd pick

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read that arguably Patrick has been the best player in camp.

It would be so fantastic if he could turn out to be what we expected when we got him with the 2nd pick

Agreed. I remember thinking when the Flyers won that lottery that they could finally have a chance at a true star player. It's what they've been missing in the pipeline this whole rebuild. If he could turn into that star to go along with Hart's budding star, that would be HUGE.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listened to a big chunk of the scrimmage yesterday. Couldn't find a stream, but I'm so ready for hockey to be back that I listened to a pre-season intrasquad game on the radio lol

To my ears, it sounded like Hayes, Patrick, and Farabee were the standouts. Tim Saunders was baffled that Hayes couldn't complete the hat trick. It almost seemed like every shift he had a scoring chance. Also sounds like the JvR-Patrick-Voracek line looked good all night. Team White (3rd and 4th lines, plus Myers/Sanheim and Hart) dominated. Giroux-Hayes-Farabee line kept it interesting for Team Orange.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listened to a big chunk of the scrimmage yesterday. Couldn't find a stream, but I'm so ready for hockey to be back that I listened to a pre-season intrasquad game on the radio lol

To my ears, it sounded like Hayes, Patrick, and Farabee were the standouts. Tim Saunders was baffled that Hayes couldn't complete the hat trick. It almost seemed like every shift he had a scoring chance. Also sounds like the JvR-Patrick-Voracek line looked good all night. Team White (3rd and 4th lines, plus Myers/Sanheim and Hart) dominated. Giroux-Hayes-Farabee line kept it interesting for Team Orange.
Patrick coming back would be huge. It would be like having a 2 pick in last years draft

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I watched it on Comcast SportsNet, or NBC SportsPhilly, whatever it's called.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is a 6-4 record at the end of January acceptable or do we need a 7-3 mark to start the season off right?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did they look ?
I was flipping back and forth with the football game.
They weren't really hitting, so there was open ice.
What was neat is that the last five minutes were spent 3v3.
Then the shootout which lasted what, 9-10 rounds.
JJ was saying how they've been practicing the shootouts a lot.
Morganti was just so stiff when he talks. I remember him being so much better. I guess he didn't want to be there?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning boys! I'll be in full mode hockey after tonight's CFB national championship game. Crossing my fingers that my Buckeyes can pull off the upset tonight in miami.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was flipping back and forth with the football game.
They weren't really hitting, so there was open ice.
What was neat is that the last five minutes were spent 3v3.
Then the shootout which lasted what, 9-10 rounds.
JJ was saying how they've been practicing the shootouts a lot.
Morganti was just so stiff when he talks. I remember him being so much better. I guess he didn't want to be there?
Thanks.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is a 6-4 record at the end of January acceptable or do we need a 7-3 mark to start the season off right?

I'd be disappointed in 6-4 for sure. Really hope they do better than that.