• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I'm gonna need an answer to post number 975, then you can get back to the Foosball talk.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not shocking, dude has/had a tough hill to climb. Hope he can get his game together at some point but injuries don't get easier as you get older.
Im with you i hope he can get a chance for 4th line minutes at some point but our 4th line is stacked. Hes young so i hope someone finds him valuable in a trade if he isnt going to get a chance with us

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you guys sure are yapping today, lol. Anybody hear anything on Ghost last night?

Nothing on Ghost during the broadcast yesterday or on twitter today. I guess there’s a chance he practices tomorrow? Maybe we’ll know more then.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milbury permanently out at NBC :yes:

Kenny Albert #1 play by play replacing Doc (nobody can really replace Doc)

Mike Babcock added to in-studio. Can't say I'm looking forward to that.

Milbury sucked. Glad they’re moving on.

Sad about doc. Kenny Albert is alright though. Kind of a similar voice even to Doc. I thought they’d go with John Forslund though. He’s great.

Babcock has as almost as much personality as the tree stump in my back yard. Can’t see how that’s going to be good haha

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Official rosters come out today. Will there be any surprises?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Official rosters come out today. Will there be any surprises?

Friedman was not waived yesterday, so he's the 8th dman over Zamula. Not necessarily surprising especially with Friedman not waiver exempt, but that was one battle.

Lindblom, Couturier, Konecny, Giroux, Hayes, Farabee, JvR, Patrick, Voracek, Raffl, Laughton, NAK is probably the starting lineup up front (12)
Provorov, Braun, Sanheim, Myers, Hagg, Gustafsson, Ghost are the top 7 to go along with Friedman (8)
Hart, Elliot (2)

Which leaves 1 spot on the true roster, the 13th forward. Morin and Andreoff were waived, so they're headed for the taxi squad or the AHL. My guess is Morin will be on the taxi squad. Which leaves Bunnaman, Twarynski, Frost, and Sandin as the 4 contestants for 13th forward.

My guesses..

13th forward
Bunnaman

Taxi Squad
Sandin
Morin
Frost
Zamula
Pouliot/Twarynski depending on how many d-men they want to have on call
Lyon

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friedman was not waived yesterday, so he's the 8th dman over Zamula. Not necessarily surprising especially with Friedman not waiver exempt, but that was one battle.

Lindblom, Couturier, Konecny, Giroux, Hayes, Farabee, JvR, Patrick, Voracek, Raffl, Laughton, NAK is probably the starting lineup up front (12)
Provorov, Braun, Sanheim, Myers, Hagg, Gustafsson, Ghost are the top 7 to go along with Friedman (8)
Hart, Elliot (2)

Which leaves 1 spot on the true roster, the 13th forward. Morin and Andreoff were waived, so they're headed for the taxi squad or the AHL. My guess is Morin will be on the taxi squad. Which leaves Bunnaman, Twarynski, Frost, and Sandin as the 4 contestants for 13th forward.

My guesses..

13th forward
Bunnaman

Taxi Squad
Sandin
Morin
Frost
Zamula
Lyon
I like Twarinski better than Bunnaman.

Zamula and York will be on this team in the very near future so we need to make room in a year or two.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Twarinski better than Bunnaman.

Zamula and York will be on this team in the very near future so we need to make room in a year or two.

I agree on both accounts.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hart, Elliot (2)

My guesses..

13th forward
Bunnaman

Taxi Squad
Sandin
Morin
Frost
Zamula
Lyon

I didn’t do very well :lol:

13th fwd:
Frost

Taxi:
Lyon
Andreoff
Morin
Twarynski
Bunnaman
Prosser

Looks like they prioritized NHL experience and more veteran guys for the taxi squad. Putting Andreoff and Prosser in rather than Sandin and Zamula. Let’s the latter two get ready for the AHL season with the Phantoms with a normal camp I guess.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AV said he still couldn’t give a real update on Ghost. Said he won’t play tomorrow, but he did note he’s on the 23 man roster.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t do very well :lol:

13th fwd:
Frost

Taxi:
Lyon
Andreoff
Morin
Twarynski
Bunnaman
Prosser

Looks like they prioritized NHL experience and more veteran guys for the taxi squad. Putting Andreoff and Prosser in rather than Sandin and Zamula. Let’s the latter two get ready for the AHL season with the Phantoms with a normal camp I guess.
This means we will see a lot of Frost because someone is always in AVs dog house who will be a healthy scratch.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers a very slight favorite tomorrow.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Weekes just said Hart is supposed to be the next Carey Price. Can't he be the next Bernie Parent cause that guy actually won some cups.