• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Patriots' News

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we now have the bye week. We will get Wynn back which should help a lot because our current LT play is horrid at best. Wynn alone can help a lot if he can stay healthy if not I will start referring to him an Wynnona. Also Harry should get a ton of work over this two week period, he is a big powerful receiver I hope will take pressure of Jules in the Red Zone if he pans out he along with Wynnona ahhh Wynn should see better results with this offense.

Anyone (BK) any idea the health mark on our TEs>?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With last nights loss, Tom Brady became the all time Patriots record holder for losses by a QB(61) breaking a 3 way tie with Bledsoe and Grogan at 60. :D(Regular season only)

Vinny Testaverde...123 Regular season losses.
Eli is second...116.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone (BK) any idea the health mark on our TEs>?

Both Izzo and LaCosse practiced last week but were not quite ready. They both should be ready for Philly.

Just a note...Wynn isn't eligible to play until the Cowboys come to Foxboro.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's boring at work, no one is posting today so I was thinking bigger draft need this year.

DT

or

TE

I know a lot of people think TE and there are two in this draft I like, but I feel the greater need is DT. This team has lacked consistent pressure up the middle since Vince left. We are getting to the QB with a lot of specialized blitz packages and some great LB play. If we could get an earth moving DT that would sure allow our LBs a lot more options.

What say you all? Also keep in mind I don't think we have a second round pick this year?

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's boring at work, no one is posting today so I was thinking bigger draft need this year.

DT

or

TE

I know a lot of people think TE and there are two in this draft I like, but I feel the greater need is DT. This team has lacked consistent pressure up the middle since Vince left. We are getting to the QB with a lot of specialized blitz packages and some great LB play. If we could get an earth moving DT that would sure allow our LBs a lot more options.

What say you all? Also keep in mind I don't think we have a second round pick this year?

Your right aTE haven't paid attention to any college really this year but read somwhere on some draft page they had the te from purdue going to the pats . Never seen him have you, i usually follow some of this but so far this year have been busy will start again shortly.
Figure Te and Ol biggest needs, but wait some people will chip in Wr (lol), also don't know how up to date this draft outlook is just quickly copied it here is the link, oh from 10/24 so new

New England Patriots Future Draft Pick Status

Also thin they may have up to 4 comp picks think they may be 2 3rds and 2 lower ones saw that somwhere maybe nbcsports boston

Last edited:

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote for offensive linemen, lots of them.
Then whittle down to the good ones.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right aTE haven't paid attention to any college really this year but read somwhere on some draft page they had the te from purdue going to the pats . Never seen him have you, i usually follow some of this but so far this year have been busy will start again shortly.
Figure Te and Ol biggest needs, but wait some people will chip in Wr (lol), also don't know how up to date this draft outlook is just quickly copied it here is the link, oh from 10/24 so new

New England Patriots Future Draft Pick Status

Also thin they may have up to 4 comp picks think they may be 2 3rds and 2 lower ones saw that somwhere maybe nbcsports boston

I think the kid from Missouri

Albert Okwuegbunam is the more likely selection considering where we will end drafting. And while I agree with you and @Carnzo OL is a great place to look I still think this team needs a DT. We have drafted a lot of O Linemen the last few years.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its not like we won't be surprised on draft day like always. Can never have enough dl especially an anchor in the middle your right.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its not like we won't be surprised on draft day like always. Can never have enough dl especially an anchor in the middle your right.

I would like to be right but each time I assume something BB kicks me in the testies from 1500 miles away

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3