• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Patriots' News

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

It's AB.

Heard it on the internet.

Or did you hear that he was there to see Kraft on TUESDAY on the net?

The same TUESDAY that he tweeted a public apology to Kraft. The same day that TB12, JE11, Slater, McCourty, Gilmore and few others got all excited and started tweeting???

And WE ALL know that Tuesday is NFL Scout Day Right? The day that all NFL teams have player tryouts.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was reading that Sanu could be sidelined for 2 weeks with a high ankle sprain.

Hope Harry and Meyers have earned some of Brady’s “valued trust”. And as big a head case/dipshit/moron/etc.... AB is...... it wouldn’t bother me if the Patriots brought him back.:peep:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was reading that Sanu could be sidelined for 2 weeks with a high ankle sprain.

Hope Harry and Meyers have earned some of Brady’s “valued trust”. And as big a head case/dipshit/moron/etc.... AB is...... it wouldn’t bother me if the Patriots brought him back.:peep:

Not good news.

Yes I'm good with AB coming back.

Brady seemed to be gaining trust with Meyers but now he hasn't had any time to throw and if he does he seems to be missing his targets badly. They need to go back to hurry up, quick slants, screens and wheel routes. With an occasional Edelman trick play thrown in for good measure. Speaking of that we need Dorsett to step up.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard no on AB coming back. You can’t rely on the guy. You just can’t. Football is not important to him. Being rich and famous is. Do you really want to trust this assclown can refrain from any more tomfuckery for the next 3 months? I sure as hell can’t.

Not to mention they’re already carrying a $5.75M dead cap charge for his dumb ass from the first try...is he really gonna come back for somewhere between $400k and $3m? And be a good boy off the field? Based on his extensive track record I’d say the chances are 0.0.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the interweb is swirling with AB coming back to the Pats. I have very little faith in internet reporting, I feel like the post Titles to garner clicks then fill us with unsubstantiated drivel.

IMO If AB comes back great I am cool with it, I have come to accept most maybe all NFL teams will do what they must to win a SB.

NorEEzta

Behold: A Pale Horse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Patriots model of doing more with less over the last 20 years, but they can't have a star without the drama. It's the price they pay for the team concept, and Brady is visibly tired of having so little continuity. If Brady is physically capable, yet his mind isn't in it, you have to go all out. Give him what he needs.