• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Patriots' News

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see that no one in here is payoingany attention what's happening. I've been waiting since last night for someone to post a thread or even mention this...............................

On Tuesday, N'Keal Harry makes incredible leaping catch and pulls up limping. Left the field, got his hamstring taped and finished practice limping and at less than full speed.

Reports are that he is not practicing today and will not play Thursday night. May not practice next week or play. Last thing a WR needs is a pulled or jammed hammy.

Yep no sense in rushing Harry let the trainers get it worked out.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am curious to see what the average height of our WR group from last year to this year.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see that no one in here is payoingany attention what's happening. I've been waiting since last night for someone to post a thread or even mention this...............................

On Tuesday, N'Keal Harry makes incredible leaping catch and pulls up limping. Left the field, got his hamstring taped and finished practice limping and at less than full speed.

Reports are that he is not practicing today and will not play Thursday night. May not practice next week or play. Last thing a WR needs is a pulled or jammed hammy.

From whatever I could find it doesn't seem serious but the Pats are likely going to use extra caution with him. Everything I've read about Jakobi Meyers is incredibly promising. Honestly, between the running game and these new receivers I am super looking forward to the regular season. We all know the Pats are going to stink it up during preseason like they always do. The pundits will all be talking about the end of the dynasty like they do every preseason and then the regular season begins.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Reiss:

N’Keal Harry, who lightened his load in practice Tuesday after appearing to tweak something in his leg/hamstring, is on the field with teammates this morning for practice. It is a practice in shorts and light shoulder pads.

Guess he wasn’t paying attention, either.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady will NOT play tomorrow night. Stidham will get the bulk of the work.
So Stidham could be passing to Ettling as Brady rides the pine?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my annual concern is always the LT situation .... I’m nervous this year with the loss of Brown ... I can’t believe Wynn’s torn Achilles will be fine

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ng-roles-shake-out-behind-julian-edelman/amp/

as the LT goes so goes Brady ... and the Patriots ...
And if it's an issue they will load up a TE put Harris in as a blocking pass catching RB option, they will adjust. But I too am concerned with Wynn but it's been a year.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Begs the question is Gronk HOF Worthy?

BostonBlackie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see that no one in here is paying any attention what's happening. I've been waiting since last night for someone to post a thread or even mention this...............................

.............. N'Keal Harry ..........

What makes you think no one is paying attention?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe not all things need to be posted?

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots re-signed offensive lineman Cole Croston on Monday, Field Yates of ESPN reports. They waived cornerback D'Angelo Ross with an injury designation to make room. Ross will revert to injured reserve if he clears waivers

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Begs the question is Gronk HOF Worthy?
He was so dominant and demonstrated it on every stage. He caught missiles, he dove, he out ran LBs and ran over DBs. He executed early in the seaon, playoffs and superbowls.....and did it for an extended period.

He may not be statistically the best TE ever, but from highlight reels, probably the best.