• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Patriots' News

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!! Says the biggest over zealous doucher on here. You make more smart ass comments on here than anyone. So STFU and mind your own business.

This is not about me let's stick to the subject. And how can you say mind your business when you are posting in a public forum? You could have sent him a private message vs being an over zealous douche. You chose the latter and did so with intent.

Who here hasn't been a douche at one point or another?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he will before it's all said and done. Bolden couldn't cut paper with scissors, but with Michel, Burkehad, White and Bolden (ST) I think the most he can hope for is a ST spot. I really am not impressed with the skill sets of Bolden but I don't coach the Pats either.

He'd have to beat out Brossette on PS.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who here hasn't been a douche at one point or another?

There's been a few females in my past that I wish had used me as a douche.

I refuse to get into anything todo with fencing........douche'.....wait a minute.......that doesn't sound right.
Does it? You know the guys with the little pointy swords that have a ball on the end of them. The no blood sport. Parre'. Parre'........Douche'.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it was him talking shit about your post, stating it was already spoken of again he was trying to start some shit so I shut him down.

Lol!!!!! The only thing you shut down was your mouth on my balls. Which surprised me because it seems latched to Kens ass.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WBZ (CBS) just reprted that Tom Brady will not play tonight against the Titans. He participated heavily in the joint practices and the coaching staff doesn't want to risk an injury or being tired for this Thursday against the Panthers. They feel that a five day turnaound in preseason is a bit short and risky.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brossette is too good to cut. That said, there will be a lot of Patriots cut that are too good to cut.
You are very probably correct.....

If he makes this team then Bolden would be the odd man out IMO

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Bolden’s making the team. The ST’s were kind of a mess last year until they signed McClellan and Humber. I think they targeted bringing Bolden back to prevent a recurrence.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Bolden’s making the team. The ST’s were kind of a mess last year until they signed McClellan and Humber. I think they targeted bringing Bolden back to prevent a recurrence.

On our RB's, it is not going to help make decisions when our backups cvould not run block for shit.
Not worried about our run blocking in the season as we have the best.
I do worry about making the RB decisions based on an imaginary O-line.
Harris definitely passed the test. Everybody else was hampered by miserable blocking.....

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brossette is too good to cut. That said, there will be a lot of Patriots cut that are too good to cut.
You are very probably correct.....
I don't agree I can see him getting the boot

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julian Edelman returning highlights positive news from Patriots practice

"It was headlined by Julian Edelman returning after being on NFI since training camp opened with a thumb injury. The wide receiver was in pads and appeared ready to participate in full. In addition, after suffering injuries last week and missing last Thursday in Nashville, Maurice Harris, Phillip Dorsett and N'Keal Harry all returned. It's unclear how much they will do, since training camp access is over, but all three were on the field in pads."