• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Patriots' News

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots about to trim the roster??

Eric Saubert, a reserve tight end who spent his first two NFL seasons with the Atlanta Falcons, has been traded from Atlanta to New England for a 2020 seventh-round conditional pick, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero has reported.

A fifth-round pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the 6-foot-5, 253-pound tight end has caught just five passes (all coming during the 2018 season) in 30 NFL regular-season games. He received one start in two seasons in Atlanta before being traded to New England, who continues to try to solidify their tight end position following Rob Gronkowski's retirement.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots about to trim the roster??

Eric Saubert, a reserve tight end who spent his first two NFL seasons with the Atlanta Falcons, has been traded from Atlanta to New England for a 2020 seventh-round conditional pick, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero has reported.

A fifth-round pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the 6-foot-5, 253-pound tight end has caught just five passes (all coming during the 2018 season) in 30 NFL regular-season games. He received one start in two seasons in Atlanta before being traded to New England, who continues to try to solidify their tight end position following Rob Gronkowski's retirement.
This was already talked about yesterday. Yawn...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to “do his homework”.
He does, you need to let it go. So what if it was already posted or spoken of it's not a big deal, you could just as easily have said nothing versus coming off like some over zealous douche.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does, you need to let it go. So what if it was already posted or spoken of it's not a big deal, you could just as easily have said nothing versus coming off like some over zealous douche.

LMAO!! Says the biggest over zealous doucher on here. You make more smart ass comments on here than anyone. So STFU and mind your own business.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!! Says the biggest over zealous doucher on here. You make more smart ass comments on here than anyone. So STFU and mind your own business.
This is not about me let's stick to the subject. And how can you say mind your business when you are posting in a public forum? You could have sent him a private message vs being an over zealous douche. You chose the latter and did so with intent.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to this report on Yahoo sports 3rd round pick Damien Harris isn't getting many reps at practice.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-training-camp-tracker-for-august-12-2019-171533689.html

I was really looking forward to seeing him and Sony dominating the league this year. I wonder if it's simply because Sony and Rex are crushing it or if he's not living up to expectations. According to this report, even Brandon Bolden is getting more reps.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to this report on Yahoo sports 3rd round pick Damien Harris isn't getting many reps at practice.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-training-camp-tracker-for-august-12-2019-171533689.html

I was really looking forward to seeing him and Sony dominating the league this year. I wonder if it's simply because Sony and Rex are crushing it or if he's not living up to expectations. According to this report, even Brandon Bolden is getting more reps.
I think he will before it's all said and done. Bolden couldn't cut paper with scissors, but with Michel, Burkehad, White and Bolden (ST) I think the most he can hope for is a ST spot. I really am not impressed with the skill sets of Bolden but I don't coach the Pats either.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I pretty much figured that was going to happen.

Yeah, wast just looking at the reciever depth chart besides Edleman, Harry, Meyers, Dorsett who finishes it off do you Think. You have Berrios, Harris, Thomas ,Inman i kmow there are a few others Davis I believe and others not listed. No,matter how it comes out it should be a good group

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, wast just looking at the reciever depth chart besides Edleman, Harry, Meyers, Dorsett who finishes it off do you Think. You have Berrios, Harris, Thomas ,Inman i kmow there are a few others Davis I believe and others not listed. No,matter how it comes out it should be a good group
It felt like a courtesy reach around when the Pats presented it. But hey the kid got a ring and got to have a year with the two GOATs

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris has some sort of hand or wrist injury per Jeff Howe:

“Damien Harris (right hand/wrist) participated in team drills despite sitting out the preseason opener. His hand and wrist were heavily taped.”
This makes sense.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not about me let's stick to the subject. And how can you say mind your business when you are posting in a public forum? You could have sent him a private message vs being an over zealous douche. You chose the latter and did so with intent.

Hey Reb........I saw three of your retorts but I'm not 100% sure who your actually responding to. Or did he 'redact' his posts?

BK

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was already talked about yesterday. Yawn...

So rather than saying nothing you felt compelled to make a point of that?

Definition of INSTIGATE

He needs to “do his homework”.

Hey Reb........I saw three of your retorts but I'm not 100% sure who your actually responding to. Or did he 'redact' his posts?

BK

This was it pretty much.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was it pretty much.

I saw them, but not who you were talking to. You didn't "QUOTE" them.

Just hoping it wasn't ne, but I've never told anyone to 'mind their own business'.

Thanks for the quick response.

BK

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw them, but not who you were talking to. You didn't "QUOTE" them.

Just hoping it wasn't ne, but I've never told anyone to 'mind their own business'.

Thanks for the quick response.

BK
No it was him talking shit about your post, stating it was already spoken of again he was trying to start some shit so I shut him down.