• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Patriots' News

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The future Hall of Fame quarterback agreed to terms on a two-year, $70 contract extension with New England on Sunday, a source told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. The deal raises Brady's 2019 salary from $15 million to $23 million. Brady is then scheduled to make $30 million in 2020 and $32 million in 2021, though both Brady and New England are "amenable" to adjust the numbers if necessary, Rapoport added.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a fan of all who post info that I may have missed.
Information comes from sources that are good and bad but I'm happy to see it all.
A pissing contest ain't what I come for.
Anyway thanks and have a good day.

Thank you Carnzo.

I work with a guy that is always mad at somebody.
He says my demeanor is incredible. I assure him that really it is not. I'm just fooling everybody.
I choose to do this because I do not want to respond that way. I see value in everybody I interact with here - including BigKen and Cheer up Charley. You are all my friends, because I choose to be yours.....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit drinking on New years Eve 1969. I hated being awoken by someone standing on my tongue.

AQnyway.......Last summer I was at a friend of my garndson'sand was offered a Modelo. It was in the 90s and I was parched. I swear I have never had a beer go down my throat like that. I had a second one and I always have a case of 12 in the pantry and six in the frig. I've had two more this summer after mowing the lawn in the early evening and they were both excellent. Never thought I'd like a Mexican beer as much as I like Modelo.

Four beers in 30 years.......no exactly an expert.

Before I quit, I was a Rusty Nail drinker. (Scotch & Drambuie)
I have an occasional scotch but a few years back I drank a bit more. I quit all forms of wheat for several months and completely lost the urge that calls you to have a drink. I eat wheat again but the calling to alcohol never came back.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOD....Please I beg you to give me the strength to last until Thursday night.

I've deleted all of my 2018 DVR games and can only watch DVD of 3 Games to Glory.

I may need opiods if there's any delay in the next 97 hours.

Worse, I'm in such shock that I called the Men's Clinic in Peabody, MA and faked ED.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The future Hall of Fame quarterback agreed to terms on a two-year, $70 contract extension with New England on Sunday, a source told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. The deal raises Brady's 2019 salary from $15 million to $23 million. Brady is then scheduled to make $30 million in 2020 and $32 million in 2021, though both Brady and New England are "amenable" to adjust the numbers if necessary, Rapoport added.

According to Doug Kyed, NESN is reporting the following....

Brady's new deal does several things in 2019. (1) Brady get a raise of approx. $8M. More importantly (2) The Patriots somehow picked up $7M+ in cap space. (3) Allows BB to pick up a couple of piueces if he sees the need. (4) Creates enough cap space to make a significant trade (Trent Williams) if the need arises.

Moving forward the deal puts Brady under contract until 2021......BUT, the contract is voidable by either Brady or the Patriots ,whatever that means in real language. Kyed says that either side can void the contract next year and rewrite it or create a new contract.

Me thinks that what will happen if Brady gets hurt or falls over the Old Man Cliff, they will agree to void the contract and rewrite it. Brady will get an extension again and the extension will be for 5 years. It will create a huge chucnk of cap space and Brady will get paid about $15M a year for the first five years of his retirement. Right now it's chunky peanut butter on toast. The contract allows them to pick off the nuts and smooth out the creamy stuff.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit drinking on New years Eve 1969. I hated being awoken by someone standing on my tongue.

AQnyway.......Last summer I was at a friend of my garndson'sand was offered a Modelo. It was in the 90s and I was parched. I swear I have never had a beer go down my throat like that. I had a second one and I always have a case of 12 in the pantry and six in the frig. I've had two more this summer after mowing the lawn in the early evening and they were both excellent. Never thought I'd like a Mexican beer as much as I like Modelo.

Four beers in 30 years.......no exactly an expert.

Before I quit, I was a Rusty Nail drinker. (Scotch & Drambuie)

... I seriously can’t trust a guy who doesn’t drink

there’s always sumthin sumthin there ..

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... I seriously can’t trust a guy who doesn’t drink

there’s always sumthin sumthin there ..

I feel that way about vegetarians, Noah didn't load the Arc with Veggies

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel that way about vegetarians, Noah didn't load the Arc with Veggies
But it's the vegan nut-jobs that scare me more because of the balance of brains and stupidity... The brain is very dangerous when both qualities exist.

They won't eat an egg, not because it came from an animal, but because though it's a seemingly fair trade that they give us eggs that are useless to them in exchange for safety and shelter, but the chickens would not choose that trade of their free will...

In essence a vegan won't eat eggs because chickens are too dumb to recognize a good deal. I get the objection to factory eggs, but for the ones raised in back yards and small family farms?

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Doug Kyed, NESN is reporting the following....

Brady's new deal does several things in 2019. (1) Brady get a raise of approx. $8M. More importantly (2) The Patriots somehow picked up $7M+ in cap space. (3) Allows BB to pick up a couple of piueces if he sees the need. (4) Creates enough cap space to make a significant trade (Trent Williams) if the need arises.

Moving forward the deal puts Brady under contract until 2021......BUT, the contract is voidable by either Brady or the Patriots ,whatever that means in real language. Kyed says that either side can void the contract next year and rewrite it or create a new contract.

Me thinks that what will happen if Brady gets hurt or falls over the Old Man Cliff, they will agree to void the contract and rewrite it. Brady will get an extension again and the extension will be for 5 years. It will create a huge chucnk of cap space and Brady will get paid about $15M a year for the first five years of his retirement. Right now it's chunky peanut butter on toast. The contract allows them to pick off the nuts and smooth out the creamy stuff.

The father and son type relationship between Kraft and Brady is what makes this all possible.

BostonBlackie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad:

5a18e37733ca2e844dafb43812062a12

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their looking a places in Greenwich, Ct and the very, very ritzy, Alpine, NJ

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see that no one in here is payoingany attention what's happening. I've been waiting since last night for someone to post a thread or even mention this...............................

On Tuesday, N'Keal Harry makes incredible leaping catch and pulls up limping. Left the field, got his hamstring taped and finished practice limping and at less than full speed.

Reports are that he is not practicing today and will not play Thursday night. May not practice next week or play. Last thing a WR needs is a pulled or jammed hammy.