• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Patriots' News

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cameron Meridith was placed on PUP. He has a severe ACL tear in 2017 and apparently still isn't at NFL speed or ability. BST thinks he will stay on the PUP Reserve all year and Rehab with TB12 and Alex Guerreoand be ready in 2020. Damaryus Thomas may be in the same boat according to Tom Giles of NBCSB.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can still eat a dick.

So can Big K until he apologizes for being an asshole.
Someone steps on upchucks's foot in the grocery line and says "sorry"... upchuck's response "eat a dick".

Mom says "little upchuck, eat your vegetables". upcuck's response "eat a dick".

Preist says "bless you uppie and all your sins and uppies says "i have NEVER sinned, eat a dick".

To his grandma "eat a pruney dick".

.... and to his wife, "eat a dick", and she replies "absolutely, but not yours"!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Ignore" is better...............later I'm gonna eat a Brat.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone steps on upchucks's foot in the grocery line and says "sorry"... upchuck's response "eat a dick".

Mom says "little upchuck, eat your vegetables". upcuck's response "eat a dick".

Preist says "bless you uppie and all your sins and uppies says "i have NEVER sinned, eat a dick".

To his grandma "eat a pruney dick".

.... and to his wife, "eat a dick", and she replies "absolutely, but not yours"!

I would beat the guys ass at the grocery store.

Moms dead and don’t care.

Don’t believe in God.

Grandma dead and don’t care.

If the wife wants to eat another dick..... rock on.

Doesn’t change the fact that Ken is a no life loser who half the time post and comments on wrong shit.

Thank you. Go eat a dick.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would beat the guys ass at the grocery store.

Moms dead and don’t care.

Don’t believe in God.

Grandma dead and don’t care.

If the wife wants to eat another dick..... rock on.

Doesn’t change the fact that Ken is a no life loser who half the time post and comments on wrong shit.

Thank you. Go eat a dick.
Don't need to believe in god to have respect for those who do... You have no clue how much time somebody who is retired has to kill while still having a meaningful life. Taking him at his word here, but anyone who contributes to their grandchildren the way he does is the definition of. WINNER.

I'm not actually here to defend someone who needs no defending. I'm just fact checking your valued (cough) contributions since you are so keen on 100% accuracy.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need to believe in god to have respect for those who do... You have no clue how much time somebody who is retired has to kill while still having a meaningful life. Taking him at his word here, but anyone who contributes to their grandchildren the way he does is the definition of. WINNER.

I'm not actually here to defend someone who needs no defending. I'm just fact checking your valued (cough) contributions since you are so keen on 100% accuracy.

I don’t have to respect anyone for their beliefs. That doesn’t make them a good person or not. And any friction I’ve had with Big K has been his undoing. He calls me out. Post 1017(he’s done this a few times now). I defend myself and provide facts. He’s wrong again. And won’t acknowledge it. I’m 100% accurate buddy boy.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t have to respect anyone for their beliefs. That doesn’t make them a good person or not. And any friction I’ve had with Big K has been his undoing. He calls me out. Post 1017(he’s done this a few times now). I defend myself and provide facts. He’s wrong again. And won’t acknowledge it. I’m 100% accurate buddy boy.
I agree you don't need to respect anyone or anything, but the lack of respect is not an excuse for disrespect. I agree that many here are too quick to defend a position when contested instead of just embracing the debate... But so what, it's a reflection on them.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cameron Meridith was placed on PUP. He has a severe ACL tear in 2017 and apparently still isn't at NFL speed or ability. BST thinks he will stay on the PUP Reserve all year and Rehab with TB12 and Alex Guerreoand be ready in 2020. Damaryus Thomas may be in the same boat according to Tom Giles of NBCSB.

His PUP is for a arthroscopic surgery (recent) Theoretically, He could play soon? Has a lot of talent if we're patient.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Straight from the bottle for me, and colder.

I quit drinking on New years Eve 1969. I hated being awoken by someone standing on my tongue.

AQnyway.......Last summer I was at a friend of my garndson'sand was offered a Modelo. It was in the 90s and I was parched. I swear I have never had a beer go down my throat like that. I had a second one and I always have a case of 12 in the pantry and six in the frig. I've had two more this summer after mowing the lawn in the early evening and they were both excellent. Never thought I'd like a Mexican beer as much as I like Modelo.

Four beers in 30 years.......no exactly an expert.

Before I quit, I was a Rusty Nail drinker. (Scotch & Drambuie)

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now that Josh Gordon has applied for reinstatement what are his odds of approval? I am guessing 40%

You may think I'm crazy but I'd say 6-8 game suspension and he'll be back.

Here's why........Smoking weed is no longer against the law in 14 states. The NFL has teams in 9. While the league has its rules, they can't be in violation of state laws or freedoms. Weed is now considered a safe alternative to opiates for controlling pain. The U.S. government is considering the decriminalization of marijuana it's no longer considered a deterrent in the hiring process for more than 80% of corporations.

Second, the NFL will have a horrible time with any player feeling that they could no longer seek help for any problem. Gordon's blood tests were taken after he told Kraft that he had fallen off the wagon. He had a watered down pee test which is the most common thing that players do for weed. The league will play hell with the federal government and the NFLPA if they don't come into the 21st century. If you seek help for a problem, you'd like to get help, no be penalized.

You think America will accept a life suspension for any player who smokes weed?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may think I'm crazy but I'd say 6-8 game suspension and he'll be back.

Here's why........Smoking weed is no longer against the law in 14 states. The NFL has teams in 9. While the league has its rules, they can't be in violation of state laws or freedoms. Weed is now considered a safe alternative to opiates for controlling pain. The U.S. government is considering the decriminalization of marijuana it's no longer considered a deterrent in the hiring process for more than 80% of corporations.

Second, the NFL will have a horrible time with any player feeling that they could no longer seek help for any problem. Gordon's blood tests were taken after he told Kraft that he had fallen off the wagon. He had a watered down pee test which is the most common thing that players do for weed. The league will play hell with the federal government and the NFLPA if they don't come into the 21st century. If you seek help for a problem, you'd like to get help, no be penalized.

You think America will accept a life suspension for any player who smokes weed?
I was thinking 4 games

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a fan of all who post info that I may have missed.
Information comes from sources that are good and bad but I'm happy to see it all.
A pissing contest ain't what I come for.
Anyway thanks and have a good day.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a fan of all who post info that I may have missed.
Information comes from sources that are good and bad but I'm happy to see it all.
A pissing contest ain't what I come for.
Anyway thanks and have a good day.

Of course not that would be a cuming contest.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit drinking on New years Eve 1969. I hated being awoken by someone standing on my tongue.

AQnyway.......Last summer I was at a friend of my garndson'sand was offered a Modelo. It was in the 90s and I was parched. I swear I have never had a beer go down my throat like that. I had a second one and I always have a case of 12 in the pantry and six in the frig. I've had two more this summer after mowing the lawn in the early evening and they were both excellent. Never thought I'd like a Mexican beer as much as I like Modelo.

Four beers in 30 years.......no exactly an expert.

Before I quit, I was a Rusty Nail drinker. (Scotch & Drambuie)

Me too.
March 7, 1993.

Nary a drop since. But I can still dream.
They call them ice cold beers because they are supposed to be cold. Not 60 degrees.