• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Patriots' News

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet the article I posted said he took less. He's not the only one who has ever signed for less. This isn't just a pro athlete decision. People take less just because of the situation it offers.

You're also making an assumption about TB.

I really can't stand people claiming absolutes, it's so PE1 like.
Less than what?

This whole time you have been caught up with taking a lesser amount for the change to maybe go to and win a SB and play with TB and BB, yet there is not a shred of proof the Pats ever made an offer. And if they did I bet it's not close to what he got paid. Stop acting as if this were not your argument so we can all move past this.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To build some depth on their offensive line, the Patriots have signed undrafted free agent guard Martez Ivey (Florida). Ivey is 6-foot-5, 315 pounds
I watched him at UF you won't be impressed

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less than what?

This whole time you have been caught up with taking a lesser amount for the change to maybe go to and win a SB and play with TB and BB, yet there is not a shred of proof the Pats ever made an offer. And if they did I bet it's not close to what he got paid. Stop acting as if this were not your argument so we can all move past this.

Well if you actually read my first comment I said he wouldn't come to NE for what they would offer.

Unlike your claim he's a pro and he'll only follow the money. Which he didn't considering there were offers higher than what he signed.
If what you said were true he would've went to the most lucrative contract and not one of lesser value so he could play for Matty P.

Read the article and then maybe just maybe we can move on?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you actually read my first comment I said he wouldn't come to NE for what they would offer.

Unlike your claim he's a pro and he'll only follow the money. Which he didn't considering there were offers higher than what he signed.
If what you said were true he would've went to the most lucrative contract and not one of lesser value so he could play for Matty P.

Read the article and then maybe just maybe we can move on?

What offer? What offer did NE make? And are still pretending you didn't imply that the potential for a ring and playing for BB and TB is greater then any monetary reward?

And I never said he would take the highest offer, although there is still no proof the Lions weren't the higher offer only speculation. I said ask me if I want three mill or a ring and I would take the 3 mill.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What offer? What offer did NE make? And are still pretending you didn't imply that the potential for a ring and playing for BB and TB is greater then any monetary reward?

And I never said he would take the highest offer, although there is still no proof the Lions weren't the higher offer only speculation. I said ask me if I want three mill or a ring and I would take the 3 mill.

First question. Can you read?
Second question. Did you read the entire article?

Let me help you with your reading comp problem.

This was a tweet by Rappanport imbeded in that article.
The #Lions gave DL Mike Daniels a 1-year deal worth $9.1M with $7.8M guaranteed... and of the 13 teams who called, four other teams were willing to do that deal or better. But the former #Packers star wanted to play for coach Matt Patricia... and stay in the division.

Now I wonder who posted this gem?
"There are guaranteed monies that's for damn sure. Andwhether you want to admit ornot this is a job for these menand money is the higher prioritythen recognition."
Yet now wants to move the goal posts by implying this didn't mean he sign for the most.

Keep snowflaking it's cute.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First question. Can you read?
Second question. Did you read the entire article?

Let me help you with your reading comp problem.

This was a tweet by Rappanport imbeded in that article.
The #Lions gave DL Mike Daniels a 1-year deal worth $9.1M with $7.8M guaranteed... and of the 13 teams who called, four other teams were willing to do that deal or better. But the former #Packers star wanted to play for coach Matt Patricia... and stay in the division.

Now I wonder who posted this gem?
"There are guaranteed monies that's for damn sure. Andwhether you want to admit ornot this is a job for these menand money is the higher prioritythen recognition."
Yet now wants to move the goal posts by implying this didn't mean he sign for the most.

Keep snowflaking it's cute.
None of which are the Pats right?

Money is the higher priority than recognition is this what you are hanging your hat on? Because you know full well what that comment was about. It does not imply they take the highest offer just not the lowest. If you are to damn dumb to see that it's on you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of which are the Pats right?

Money is the higher priority than recognition is this what you are hanging your hat on? Because you know full well what that comment was about. It does not imply they take the highest offer just not the lowest. If you are to damn dumb to see that it's on you.

Continue to try and spin it. Keep digging those heels in.
Before getting into another debate I suggest you get a life sunscription to hooked on phonics.

Thanks for playing snowflake but you are the weakest link.

PS after you get that subscription go back and read the entire thread so I don't need to keep showing you how dumb you are.

Go ahead Snowy blame your teachers or someone else.

Speaking of teachers, are you and PE1 related?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Continue to try and spin it. Keep digging those heels in.
Before getting into another debate I suggest you get a life sunscription to hooked on phonics.

Thanks for playing snowflake but you are the weakest link.

PS after you get that subscription go back and read the entire thread so I don't need to keep showing you how dumb you are.

Go ahead Snowy blame your teachers or someone else.

Speaking of teachers, are you and PE1 related?

You know you have won a debate when the other poster has nothing left but insults. LMAO :pound:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To build some depth on their offensive line, the Patriots have signed undrafted free agent guard Martez Ivey (Florida). Ivey is 6-foot-5, 315 pounds

"Martez Ivey is a frustrating study, given his physical skills and the subsequent lack of development. Ivey has top tier length and promising mobility, but he labors in space and as a pass protector due to poor movement economy and ineffective technique at the point of attack. Ivey will warrant consideration as a toolsy player, he does provide upside in the perfect circumstances, but his lack of development to this point is concerning. Nothing higher than a late round selection."

Come on Scar. This ones a blank canvas.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know you have won a debate when the other poster has nothing left but insults. LMAO :pound:
Well you've brought 0 credibility to this argument. All you have done is say what contract, players only chase the $, dug your heels in while not being able to decipher a simple article while speculating on what this player thinks.

Save us all some time. Before entering into future discussions plug this in, sit in front of it and hit the button marked fast. Mechanisms-Slapping_machine.jpg

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you've brought 0 credibility to this argument. All you have done is say what contract, players only chase the $, dug your heels in while not being able to decipher a simple article while speculating on what this player thinks.

Save us all some time. Before entering into future discussions plug this in, sit in front of it and hit the button marked fast. View attachment 212028
You are beating this to death. Step back and see the point. It's arrogant to think every player sees the ultimate value playing for BB and with TB for "their best chance" at a ring. And even if it was stated rhetorically, I don't think anyone believes all players only want top dollar.

I've been entertained by this back and forth (really I have), but it's got to end at some point, right?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are beating this to death. Step back and see the point. It's arrogant to think every player sees the ultimate value playing for BB and with TB for "their best chance" at a ring. And even if it was stated rhetorically, I don't think anyone believes all players only want top dollar.

I've been entertained by this back and forth (really I have), but it's got to end at some point, right?

I see you missed the point as well. It wasn't just about BB or TB. It's about some people's children and how arrogant they can be. If posters don't like things thrown back in their face they should at least do a little research and not make outlandish definitive statements. If he wanted to call it in his opinion I have no issue but he was trying to claim it as fact and kept digging his heels in.
Very PE1 like wouldn't you say?

I'm hoping he takes my advice and sits in front of the old slappo machine.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you missed the point as well. It wasn't just about BB or TB. It's about some people's children and how arrogant they can be. If posters don't like things thrown back in their face they should at least do a little research and not make outlandish definitive statements. If he wanted to call it in his opinion I have no issue but he was trying to claim it as fact and kept digging his heels in.

So your point is you're going to take on all the internet assholes? Good luck with that one!

Very few show up here so they can post well researched coherent and thoroughly articulate literature. They come here to engage and have fun. I'm not saying always or everyone... Just sayin'.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your point is you're going to take on all the internet assholes? Good luck with that one!

Very few show up here so they can post well researched coherent and thoroughly articulate literature. They come here to engage and have fun. I'm not saying always or everyone... Just sayin'.

No I choose my battles.
I normally allow them to say a bunch of stupid shit before I engage.

What's to say I'm not having fun?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s upset with his contract at almost 15 million. How in the heck can the Patriots afford him? No thank you.

Do your homework Charlie.

Nothing at all to do with his contract. "Skins did something to him dealing with a benign tumor on his scalp. He wants out and refuses to play for the Redskins......

Please read my report in Rumors, Rumors, Rumors.

Patriots have the money when and if they redo Brady's contract which is why they haven't redone it yet. Wynn appears not to be the answer at LT and the Pats realize that they should have Franchised Trent Brown.

Problem is that there are other suitors because someone in the 'Skins leaked that there were trade talks regarding Williams.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wanna come over and watch the Broncos/Falcons on my new 5' x 8' screen? I promise I'll try to be coherent and articulate. I promise we'll have fun. How close are you to Manchester, NH??

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna come over and watch the Broncos/Falcons on my new 5' x 8' screen? I promise I'll try to be coherent and articulate. I promise we'll have fun. How close are you to Manchester, NH??
About 20 miles east of Foxboro . Dove by you on my way to winnipesaukee last weekend.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently I missed the point too, NW......