• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Patriots' News

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do your homework Charlie.

Nothing at all to do with his contract. "Skins did something to him dealing with a benign tumor on his scalp. He wants out and refuses to play for the Redskins......

Please read my report in Rumors, Rumors, Rumors.

Patriots have the money when and if they redo Brady's contract which is why they haven't redone it yet. Wynn appears not to be the answer at LT and the Pats realize that they should have Franchised Trent Brown.

Problem is that there are other suitors because someone in the 'Skins leaked that there were trade talks regarding Williams.

For someone who’s writing a book maybe you need to learn to read first. Read the first paragraph in the article posted.
7882C2C8-F43E-4618-9FC1-3ED691B3FFBF.png

I will quote it for you...... “Upset with the teams medical staff AND WITH HIS CONTRACT!”

Do your homework before you call someone out. Okie dokie?

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is that there are other suitors because someone in the 'Skins leaked that there were trade talks regarding Williams.

LOL. Leaked? Washington is trying to get the most out of Willilams. That is smart. Why would they quietly deal with just one team?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For someone who’s writing a book maybe you need to learn to read first. Read the first paragraph in the article posted.
View attachment 212155

I will quote it for you...... “Upset with the teams medical staff AND WITH HIS CONTRACT!”

Do your homework before you call someone out. Okie dokie?

I did my homework and he was not looking for a new contract. He was extremely pissed at the Skins because of the tumor. He told them he wanted a trade in June and they ignored him. He refused to show up for mini camp and demanded that they trade him and they ignored him. He wanted to get their attention and demanded a trade or a new contract and apparently they have gone out and found a LT and LG and have decided to see what they can get. It was NOT his contract in Jume, it was the issue with his health and the teams attitude about what he thought was much more serious at the time.

Get your facts in proper order.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did my homework and he was not looking for a new contract. He was extremely pissed at the Skins because of the tumor. He told them he wanted a trade in June and they ignored him. He refused to show up for mini camp and demanded that they trade him and they ignored him. He wanted to get their attention and demanded a trade or a new contract and apparently they have gone out and found a LT and LG and have decided to see what they can get. It was NOT his contract in Jume, it was the issue with his health and the teams attitude about what he thought was much more serious at the time.

Get your facts in proper order.
So you can’t read then? Figures.
I’m gonna have fun with your “Do your homework and get your facts in order” quotes! You post more nonsense and wrong information than anyone on the hoop on any forum. You are quite the joke. Those little remarks of yours are going to come in handy.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as always, when he gets called out for not having all of the facts, @Cheerupcharle launches into insults.

Odd isn't it? You never have anything to say until after someone else starts a thread. I've never seen one bit of "new" information from you.

I'll tell you what.....................From this moment on, I will not post any information that I read, see or hear up here in NH. You can post all of the new and informative updates from Whereeverthefuck, Idaho and keep us up to the minute, since everything I post is wrong and nonsense.

I'm done......have a good day.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spent a whole 5 minutes looking up info about Trent. Here ya go Ken.

“Do your homework!”
79B1C8BD-E16D-4E69-B678-B76FE0D5BCEE.png

8F0DC587-EAB8-45AF-8F27-A07777985044.png
F575A486-162F-4150-84E5-6EAA5153EB6C.png

68B66107-C52F-4AFE-942F-4B35FE7F8CB8.png

“Do your homework Kenny!!”

Pretty sad you call me out. I prove you wrong like everyone else does and you get so upset. But thank you for all that great info you provide. Even if half of it is wrong because you don’t “Do your homework!” God damn I love that phrase.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as always, when he gets called out for not having all of the facts, @Cheerupcharle launches into insults.

Odd isn't it? You never have anything to say until after someone else starts a thread. I've never seen one bit of "new" information from you.

I'll tell you what.....................From this moment on, I will not post any information that I read, see or hear up here in NH. You can post all of the new and informative updates from Whereeverthefuck, Idaho and keep us up to the minute, since everything I post is wrong and nonsense.

I'm done......have a good day.
Kinda an over reaction to an inner-troll, don't ya think?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda an over reaction to an inner-troll, don't ya think?

Hey...everything I post is incorrect and nonsense. If that's what everyone believes, then Charlie can start new threads with all of the information, rumors and Boston media talk that is not nonsense or wrong. He's apparently right on top of everything Patriots, so why bother?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is too funny. Patriots fans have another Superbowl in the bag and cant wait until next Thursday to get in an argument.

You should hear yourselves! Thursday - jeeesh......

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey...everything I post is incorrect and nonsense. If that's what everyone believes, then Charlie can start new threads with all of the information, rumors and Boston media talk that is not nonsense or wrong. He's apparently right on top of everything Patriots, so why bother?
How about not using upchuck as a standard for any type of judgement. I don't read but maybe a third of what you post, but appreciate it all. If it bores me or I don't like it I skip.

Nothing worse than a message board with no messages and you are thraw that stirs this drink.

Not taking away from anyone else. Some great contributions by others too, but without your continuity they may have moved on too.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a couple twats @BigKen @nefansince75 are. Dipshit Ken calls me out and I prove his old sorry ass wrong. And his fucktard friend hanging on his old wrinkled sack.

Believe me Big Joke... I will be checking on your seldom wrong posts. Keep fucking up like you always do. It’s great for a laugh.

And nefan... eat a dick.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a couple twats @BigKen @nefansince75 are. Dipshit Ken calls me out and I prove his old sorry ass wrong. And his fucktard friend hanging on his old wrinkled sack.

Believe me Big Joke... I will be checking on your seldom wrong posts. Keep fucking up like you always do. It’s great for a laugh.

And nefan... eat a dick.
Keep your vitriol to yourself. Civility just is not that difficult. Cry victim all you like to justify your sewerage and call me anything you like because I could not care any less.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep your vitriol to yourself. Civility just is not that difficult. Cry victim all you like to justify your sewerage and call me anything you like because I could not care any less.

You can still eat a dick.

So can Big K until he apologizes for being an asshole.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm done......have a good day.[/

Do you know how many times I’ve read that line from you when other posters comment on your constantly wrong posts? Stick to your guns and not post anymore. But I know it’s too difficult since you have no life. 24 hours of Patriots news. Guess what dipshit.... the internet here in bumbfuck Idaho works just as well the internet in Massachusetts. You aren’t posting anything I can’t read myself.

So are you going to admit that contract issues are part of Trents holdout? Probably not. But that’s ok. I’m right. You’re wrong.