• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once again.....cant help but fall back on the personal insults when you are fried on the basketball arguments. So sad...so very weak mentally.
He's even fried in this nonbasketball discussion....well, at least he is defending someone who made a foolish statement. I know...big shock.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Twolves had no leverage....Love wasnt going to resign. If the Cavs got the #1 pick or the #8 pick---- there was always going to be a deal where Love got dealt to the Cavs. No other team had better assets that was willing to take a gamble that Love would resign with no guarantees.

again, you would think this would be common sense for most people.
You would think but it's TurnUp (or is it ShaqDaddy?)

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or bases comments on post and not poster and would never take the side of anyone who made a foolish comment.

in case you actually read what was going on (as I realize it doesn't matter in your world)....

But last time (write this down)....never said he made a mistake. Said I did (read that as many times as needed to sink in. I means me, not him if that helps).

And I (again, don't get confused. This is me, not him) owned up to the mistake.

My comment about you, was about you in general.
I didnt read what you two are even arguing about.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am saying the Cavs advance farther than the Heat advance in the playoffs--- or if they end up the exact same, the Cavs get their more times.

No problem accept the bet.
I didn’t put tiebreaker, but im agreeing to it here in writing.

To be clear, if Cavs make round 2, they need to get to game 7 for it to be equal.
If they do it twice or make the ECF, you win assuming Heat doesn’t this season.
Obviously this years results count.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fried?
You don’t think LeBron knowing he could get Love with Wiggins pick was the game changer?
I think we know Lebron came back. what you are offering is a maybe. No way to know for sure he was not coming back with no Love and no way to know for sure if Love could be acquired with no wiggins.

was funny, though, you think only one of those is a hypothetical.

And kind of sad.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s just move on.
You’re incoherent.
No fucking clue what you are rambling about.
you said I never answered your question. I called you out on that comment to back it. You wont.

Not that difficult.

well, it is for you obviously.

Maybe you can try and get trojan to rescue you again by seeing if he'll ban me for arguing with you?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we know Lebron came back. what you are offering is a maybe. No way to know for sure he was not coming back with no Love and no way to know for sure if Love could be acquired with no wiggins.

And kind of sad.

Its fact.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment about you, was about you in general.
I didnt read what you two are even arguing about.
Exactly....you based your comment on the poster and not the post.

Just as I said.

You are in top form today.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you said I never answered your question. I called you out on that comment to back it. You wont.

Not that difficult.

well, it is for you obviously.

Maybe you can try and get trojan to rescue you again by seeing if he'll ban me for arguing with you?

I didn’t ‘tell’ or suggest I wanted you banned.
I just predict he will once the games start.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously
Do you know?
Its fucking amazing.

Don't you know by now that wiggy & dtgold are the Lake Erie Bad Boyz? Don't you be messin' wit dem or you be askin' fer t-r-o-u-b-l-e.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously
Do you know?
Its fucking amazing.
you are wasting time as you could be looking for my answer that exists which you claim does not, or the facts to verify Lebron only came back because Love was coming and only picking Wiggins allows the deal to get done.

Time's a wasting.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great...find something to factually prove he would not come back if Love was not coming, and that a deal could not have been done if they did not get Wiggins.

He told me.
Disprove that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you know by now that wiggy & dtgold are the Lake Erie Bad Boyz? Don't you be messin' wit dem or you be askin' fer t-r-o-u-b-l-e.
In fairness he makes it easy to kick his ass. He at least admits he bases his comments on poster and not post though....so he's got that going for him.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And kind of sad.
not only that, but if the Cavs had the 1st pick or the 8th pick, they were always going to execute a trade for Love.

No other team was going to give up substantial assets to get Love when he already said he would not sign an extension and would become a free agent.

The Cavs took a measured gamble and of course won the gamble because he did resign- but there were plenty of people out there that thought the Cavs were crazy for trading the #1 pick for a guy that could very well walk in a year.

their were only 2 other teams that were even mildly in the bidding--- the Warriors - who were refusing to give up Thompson---- and the Lakers- who had no assets that a team would want--- certainly none as good as a solid lotto pick- whether it be #1 or #8.