• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you more qualified then a monkey with an abicus?
probably depends on the type of monkey. those rhesus monkeys are supposedly pretty smart.

I bet they wouldnt have given James and Tyler Johnson those awful awful contracts.

like i said--- if you would print of a picture of each free agent--- and let the monkeys take a dump on the pictures of the free agents they wanted to sign--- that would probably have been a lot more succesful than Riley.

I mean can you really get worse than James Johnson for like 4 years 60M bucks or whatever it was? Tyler Johnson's awful contract? etc...?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we betting the 5-6 year thing?
Seems like Cavs have easy path to outdo Heat!
yah absolutely. The Cavs will make it farther in the playoffs than the Heat before the expiration of the time span. ifi they make it equally far- the tie breaker is how many times.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably depends on the type of monkey. those rhesus monkeys are supposedly pretty smart.

I bet they wouldnt have given James and Tyler Johnson those awful awful contracts.

like i said--- if you would print of a picture of each free agent--- and let the monkeys take a dump on the pictures of the free agents they wanted to sign--- that would probably have been a lot more succesful than Riley.

I mean can you really get worse than James Johnson for like 4 years 60M bucks or whatever it was? Tyler Johnson's awful contract? etc...?

Easily were worse contracts that summer.
Maybe have the monkeys research it for you.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah absolutely. The Cavs will make it farther in the playoffs than the Heat before the expiration of the time span. ifi they make it equally far- the tie breaker is how many times.

So were throwing out wins, etc.
Your saying Cavs make ECF in next 4 years?
Heat missed by 1 game so thats the bar.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he should take it because he guaranteed numerous times the Cavs would be better over the first 6 seasons LeBron was gone then the Heat have been.
OK, and you are saying Heat's plan is working better so take my bet.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Repeating it wont, being accurate will.
Cavs had one chance that draft, and won it with a 1.7% chance.

Saying Im wrong, won’t make you right.
Prove me wrong.
But there is no proof if they didn't land #1 the trade cannot get made for Love (which helped Lebron's decision). My God, Minnesota took Anthony Bennett in the deal hoping for upside. What if they were 2 or 3 and had parker or Embiid? Exum was pretty highly though of.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re all over the road.
Slow down,
What exactly are you proposing the bet is?
Like you told me to do I told you to find the post. You said it doesn't exist so you wont look. I then said I'll bet you it exists (my answer to the question you keep asking)

well?

And will you ever answer my question.......

If you were told 5 years ago in 6 years you'd be projected to go 43-39 would you have said, "sure sign me up"

FYI - your answer should have nothing to do with the Cavs so try and stay focused.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent deflection as opposed to just admitting what a foolish comment you made.

Are you still here?

I thought you be so embarrassed you’d crawled back under that rock by now.

Nothing I said wasn’t untrue.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But there is no proof if they didn't land #1 the trade cannot get made for Love (which helped Lebron's decision). My God, Minnesota took Anthony Bennett in the deal hoping for upside. What if they were 2 or 3 and had parker or Embiid? Exum was pretty highly though of.

So Im stating what factually DID happen, and you’re countering with a hypothetical.

If thats the basis to settle anything, nothing could ever be settled.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like you told me to do I told you to find the post. You said it doesn't exist so you wont look. I then said I'll bet you it exists (my answer to the question you keep asking)

well?

And will you ever answer my question.......

If you were told 5 years ago in 6 years you'd be projected to go 43-39 would you have said, "sure sign me up"

FYI - your answer should have nothing to do with the Cavs so try and stay focused.

Im still not clear on your rambling.

To be clear, you are saying I made a post saying Cavs would suck for a decade?

Are you also saying that you never said that you said I made it?

As far as the Heat, I have renewed my seats every season, including this upcoming one, so thats a yes.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Im stating what factually DID happen, and you’re countering with a hypothetical.

If thats the basis to settle anything, nothing could ever be settled.

It is posts like that one why I wont ever say you cannot top a post as I know you can always dig deeper.

yes, what factually did happen is Lebron came back. Your post is a hypothetical....... that he would not be here had they not gotten the top pick.

If that doesn't deserve a "ya gotta love this forum" I don't know what does.

I hope the people who try and stick up for you here at least get to chuckle first at your incompetence.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What mistake? Feel free to point out any errors I made.
wow....the mistake I referred to was mine when I had my comment written backwards so to speak. I owned up to said mistake.

Calm down there, little buckaroo.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is posts like that one why I wont ever say you cannot top a post as I know you can always dig deeper.

yes, what factually did happen is Lebron came back. Your post is a hypothetical....... that he would not be here had they not gotten the top pick.

If that doesn't deserve a "ya gotta love this forum" I don't know what does.

I hope the people who try and stick up for you here at least get to chuckle first at your incompetence.

He came back because he knew Wiggins pick would be accepted for Love.
Anything hypothetical or anything else in your fucked up head is just that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im still not clear on your rambling.

To be clear, you are saying I made a post saying Cavs would suck for a decade?

Are you also saying that you never said that you said I made it?

As far as the Heat, I have renewed my seats every season, including this upcoming one, so thats a yes.
It's hard to be clear with you as you really are a dunderhead, especially in the last hour or so (see last comment made to you).

But I'll try......again.
*To be clear you kept saying I never answered your question and continued to ask.
*I then informed you I answered and you should look for it
*You said you wont look for it as you believe it doesn't exist

Hope you are caught up so far

*Now I say it exists and we can wager on that. If I find an answer you owe me 1000 vcash. If I can't find an answer you get the vcsh.

You in?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He came back because he knew Wiggins pick would be accepted for Love.
Anything hypothetical or anything else in your fucked up head is just that.
You got proof of this and also proof he wasn't coming back if they did not take Wiggins which meant no Love?

Only thing we know is he came back. The hypothetical is he would not come had they not gotten the pick.....not really debatable

You better get a lifeline.

Last edited:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got proof of this and also proof he wasn't coming back if they did not take Wiggins which meant no Love?

Only thing we know is he came back. The hypothetical is he would not come had they not gotten the pick.

You better get a lifeline.

If you say so.
Anyone with a brain and memory remembers exactly what happened.
If you want to argue it, do it with someone else.