• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason...Staff, FA, Draft Outlook

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drafttek's updated mock.

NFL Mock Draft 2019 Picks 17-32

Byron Murphy (2nd CB off the board?)...this kid's stock is growing in spite of his smallish size.

I think they had the CB from TX in their 1st go around...Kris Boyd...who slides from 20 to out of the 1st round in this version.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Superbowl last night did not bode well for the Le'veon Bell. Proves more and more that a high priced feature RB won't win you those games. I bring this up for two reasons:

1. I am laughing harder each day at Bell.
2.If the Steelers transition tag him with the hope of a trade I wonder what type of offer they will get. I can imagine a ton of other GM's will use that SB as a bargaining chip against them.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Superbowl last night did not bode well for the Le'veon Bell. Proves more and more that a high priced feature RB won't win you those games. I bring this up for two reasons:

2.If the Steelers transition tag him with the hope of a trade I wonder what type of offer they will get. I can imagine a ton of other GM's will use that SB as a bargaining chip against them.
I really hope they don't tag him. Simply because his value is very low to both the team & as trade bait. They'll more than likely get stuck paying him, and he's an unnecessary asset. His value continues to decrease by the day. I'd much rather put that $10m into the defense.

But the funny part would be if they win the NFLPA legal battle over the value of the tag. Steelers think the tag is only worth $9.5m and Bell will argue its worth the $14.5m.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good point, but a lot of that had nothing to do with Gurley. I think McVay got taken to school a little bit on play calling. He allowed the Rams to get sucked into a passing game that kept putting Goff in 3rd and obvious. That made it easier to dial up pressure against the young QB.

Because teams have to look at the 16 game schedule 1st, there will still be considerable interest in Bell imo, but I still contend the money might not be much better than what PIT foolishly offered. If the Jets are involved and I expect they might be...Bell could eclipse what Gurley got, but I don't see him surpassing Gurley's contract on a contender unless HOU wants in.

To move that pick forward to the '19 draft is the only reason to tag Bell at this point.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe he forgot the "want" in this sentence... But what is he looking for public favor now? What an asshole. Who gives a shit what the fans say, grow a pair and fix your team relationships OFF of social media.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe he forgot the "want" in this sentence... But what is he looking for public favor now? What an asshole. Who gives a shit what the fans say, grow a pair and fix your team relationships OFF of social media.
more "love me" "i need attention" shit

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a side not EVERY mock ive seen has us going corner or LB round 1, thoughts?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a side not EVERY mock ive seen has us going corner or LB round 1, thoughts?
So far there's really only 2 names that I like at CB in Rd1, but I'd much rather go ILB if the right guy is there.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is it that u like

Even though I haven't seen him play much...there are people that feel Byron Murphy will be a starter in this league...if they took a CB at 20 there are 3 that I would consider....I'm a big DeAndre Baker guy...some people feel Greedy Williams is better.

That said...I'm more into the ILB position at 20...Devin White or Mack Wilson. I just think the talent level and the ability to be an impact player right away is at ILB...if both are gone, I would shift my attention to this CB trio.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though I haven't seen him play much...there are people that feel Byron Murphy will be a starter in this league...if they took a CB at 20 there are 3 that I would consider....I'm a big DeAndre Baker guy...some people feel Greedy Williams is better.

That said...I'm more into the ILB position at 20...Devin White or Mack Wilson. I just think the talent level and the ability to be an impact player right away is at ILB...if both are gone, I would shift my attention to this CB trio.
Spot on love to see white

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new media age, and everyone has an opinion and an outlet to get it out...most would be best served to STFU...even Ward.

Same can be said about the Steelers keeping issues in house instead of speaking to the media about it. Looking at you, Ben. The only way this stops is by cutting the tumors and hopefully it all ends. I just worry about who our #2 would be without AB on the team. In my opinion, no one currently on the roster is good enough to be a WR2. I just want my team to not be known for it's drama and locker room issues more than it's play on the field in 2019.