• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason...Staff, FA, Draft Outlook

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say. Zona is stacked at WR though. I think they only signed Crabs while their 2nd Rd draft pick Andy Isabella nursed back to health from his training camp injury. Isabella was officially a healthy scratch in week 2 (week 1 must have been fringe), so maybe they wanted to give Crabs another week to prove himself. Didn't get much from him so they moved on and will ride their 2nd Rd pick.

Wouldn't be opposed to Dez. At this point I just want something different than Crief eating up a roster spot.
Isabelle reportedly wasn’t doing so hot was behind Johnson and butler all camp. But they have k Johnson , Sherfeld, Isabella, Byrd , then Ritz and kirk. They dressed 7 receivers yesterday and nothing from crab apple . Past kirk and fitz it’s a very unproven , later round pick group in a high useage system. I dunno troubling but can always kick the tires

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isabelle reportedly wasn’t doing so hot was behind Johnson and butler all camp. But they have k Johnson , Sherfeld, Isabella, Byrd , then Ritz and kirk. They dressed 7 receivers yesterday and nothing from crab apple . Past kirk and fitz it’s a very unproven , later round pick group in a high useage system. I dunno troubling but can always kick the tires
Definitely troubling. I wonder how many workouts he got this offseason? Maybe there were other teams that passed as well.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely troubling. I wonder how many workouts he got this offseason? Maybe there were other teams that passed as well.
im honestly not sure.

I mean AB is a free agent......marty B

always thought andre holmes had such untapped potential hes out there, but if he cant catch on by now........

I mean do u kick the tires on guys like Bruce ellington, Treadwell, rishard mathews(cut by "gulp" tennesee)

Benji is out there and just so awful

Id actually be tempted to say pryor, he never caught on anywhere, but he tries.......he would give all for his hometown........

eli rogers, josh doctson

i mean theres not much out there. THeres guys on practice squads i thought had potential or great hands, but if they're on practice squads of some of these teams......

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im honestly not sure.

I mean AB is a free agent......marty B

always thought andre holmes had such untapped potential hes out there, but if he cant catch on by now........

I mean do u kick the tires on guys like Bruce ellington, Treadwell, rishard mathews(cut by "gulp" tennesee)

Benji is out there and just so awful

Id actually be tempted to say pryor, he never caught on anywhere, but he tries.......he would give all for his hometown........

eli rogers, josh doctson

i mean theres not much out there. THeres guys on practice squads i thought had potential or great hands, but if they're on practice squads of some of these teams......

Really not at all enthused about any of those names. But if they can catch a pass, it's an upgrade over Crief. Rishard Mathews used to be a talented specimen. If he's got hands & speed I'd be interested. Steelers could use a deep threat player with better burst.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really not at all enthused about any of those names. But if they can catch a pass, it's an upgrade over Crief. Rishard Mathews used to be a talented specimen. If he's got hands & speed I'd be interested. Steelers could use a deep threat player with better burst.
yep, and you wonder why one of the most anemic offenses cut him.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, and you wonder why one of the most anemic offenses cut him.
Davis & Brown are their future. And they added Humphries. Looks like a complete turnover at the position for them.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis & Brown are their future. And they added Humphries. Looks like a complete turnover at the position for them.
it does, but cripes.......they kept tajae sharp and darius jennings, granted im sure contract comes into play, but no one signed him

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting prospect... I remember some spectacular grabs in college.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes still on the hawks, showed up to camp fat and such
Yea that was strange. Don’t think I’ve ever heard of a team cutting someone to waivers formally but then rescinding it.