• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason...Staff, FA, Draft Outlook

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm digging the signing of Donte Moncrief for sure. I'm hoping this means we will not be drafting a WR. Focus more on the defense and the TE position.

Also, interesting question. How many of the 10 draft picks that we have do you actually think we will end up taking? I don't see us using all 10. I see us making some Day 2 deals maybe?
I can see them making at least 7 picks in the draft.

They seem to draft specifically for the PS late in the draft anyway.

Don't be surprised to see each of a LS, P and K drafted by this team, either.

Holba was a bust last year, but they want to get younger and cheaper at the position. Canaday won the job because Holba failed. He was only supposed to be competition/camp body.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers reportedly still a player for Golden Tate.

Down to Steelers and Patriots.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JuJu, Golden, Donte being the top 3, with Rogers/Washington backing them up is a really nice WR corps.

Add one good TE and the rest of the draft can go to defense. This team would be super close to being complete.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Had a good season LY, but is not an impact player...does probably mean PIT will double down on LB in the draft.

I still wouldn't mind seeing Justin Houston in Dupree's cap slot...and go edge with #20 or #52.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JuJu, Golden, Donte being the top 3, with Rogers/Washington backing them up is a really nice WR corps.

Add one good TE and the rest of the draft can go to defense. This team would be super close to being complete.

Well...the back ups are locked up...Rogers was just signed. Adding in Switzer...Ben has plenty of solid targets at the WR position. Add a decent TE from the draft or somebody (Grimble/Hodges) elevates their game from the and the OFC is ready for September.

Not sure what McCullers has on these guys, but it's working...Also resigned as well as the depth OLB Chickillo.

The draft position targets are starting to shape up.

ILB...has to be one of the top 3 picks, Vince is 29, Bostic is a 2 down player and Dirty Red is depth or ST only now...could see 2 picks at LB.

DE... awful thin behind Alualu.

Edge...With Adams run over, Adeniyi is the only depth aside from Chick

CB...time starting to run out on Burns, Sutton and Allen....nothing behind Joe Haden outside

TE...as stated earlier...not much behind McD

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...the back ups are locked up...Rogers was just signed. Adding in Switzer...Ben has plenty of solid targets at the WR position. Add a decent TE from the draft or somebody (Grimble/Hodges) elevates their game from the and the OFC is ready for September.

Not sure what McCullers has on these guys, but it's working...Also resigned as well as the depth OLB Chickillo.

The draft position targets are starting to shape up.

ILB...has to be one of the top 3 picks, Vince is 29, Bostic is a 2 down player and Dirty Red is depth or ST only now...could see 2 picks at LB.

DE... awful thin behind Alualu.

Edge...With Adams run over, Adeniyi is the only depth aside from Chick

CB...time starting to run out on Burns, Sutton and Allen....nothing behind Joe Haden outside

TE...as stated earlier...not much behind McD
McCullers is full of insane potential. He doesn't even have to try and he collapses a pocket like nothing I've ever seen. It's just he's slow as molasses off the snap, and doesn't have much fire.

As a backup, I'm not worried. He gets under 200 snaps in the season, he's a decent wave player.

Our most pressing concerns is ILB, OLB, and TE. Hargrave is a better DE than he is an NT. It's just he's too good not to have on the field. So maybe what is really needed is another DT, rather than a DE.

Also, McCullers can be cut with virtually zero cap hit in camp. He's a body, right now.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCullers is full of insane potential. He doesn't even have to try and he collapses a pocket like nothing I've ever seen. It's just he's slow as molasses off the snap, and doesn't have much fire.

As a backup, I'm not worried. He gets under 200 snaps in the season, he's a decent wave player.

Our most pressing concerns is ILB, OLB, and TE. Hargrave is a better DE than he is an NT. It's just he's too good not to have on the field. So maybe what is really needed is another DT, rather than a DE.

Also, McCullers can be cut with virtually zero cap hit in camp. He's a body, right now.

I think Hargrave is a perfect 43 DT...he holds his own as a penetrating NT...but he's not going to make anybody forget about Hampton.

Agree on McCullers...I'm a TN guy so I like seeing Vols do well...he does just enough to get a helmet, but can be an impact player in small doses...he might not make the play, but cause and effect works.

Agree on the needs, but if Hayden goes down for any length of time....season is a pretty much a wrap. They need an eye on 2020 for another outside CB.

DE...again, depth, Alualu can still eat up snaps as a back up pretty well, but need a guy depth guy. Is Hooks that guy? I dunno.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Limas Sweed show baby!

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is saying Justin Houston is a done deal, pending an extension, restructure/cut on the existing roster. (Dupree, natch).

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooh, and Tate apparently is signing with the Giants.

Much better than the Pats!

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the Manqueef signing... Loooove it

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this happens then they are definitely moving on from Dud Dupree

If they start the season with only berry being their biggest fuck up, I'll be impressed!!!!

And cut douche-pree......:dhd:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they start the season with only berry being their biggest fuck up, I'll be impressed!!!!

And cut douche-pree......:dhd:
Get the feeling they are going to keep Dupree at $9.2mil. Yikes

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get the feeling they are going to keep Dupree at $9.2mil. Yikes

But if they pick up Hunter, what need would they have for Dupree......

With Watt and Hunter on the edges.....Dupree can fetch water. If he doesn't overrun the guys who need a drink.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooh, and Tate apparently is signing with the Giants.

Much better than the Pats!

Yeah...I didn't think they would dbl dip at WR in FA, but agreed, better NYG, than NE.

Houston makes perfect sense to me...no, he's not the stud OLB he was for about 4 seasons, but way better than Dupree still today.