• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Quest for the cup(The Carter Hart era begins)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. My earlier math was a little off. I thought they weren't counting Pitlick because they have him listed on IR. They were counting Pitlick. So after TK they have 1.1M and a 22 man roster showing on CapFriendly. Just need to add one more forward.

Rubtsov - .894M
Farabee - .925M
Frost - .863M
Vorobyov - .784M
Andreoff - .75M
Stewart - PTO

All would qualify. I would assume if Stewart got a contract, it would be league minimum.
Unless Farabee gets hurt i believe his .925 will be hitting our cap this season.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Farabee gets hurt i believe his .925 will be hitting our cap this season.

If the beats are telling the truth, he definitely seems to have been the most impressive so far. I'd be very down with that.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh baby i just checked the listing and the game is on TV tonight wooohoooooooo!!!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hayes and Myers were the best two players on the ice by far.

Elliott and Lyon gave up softies.

Farabee was impressive in short spurts so was Rubstov but nothing like we have been reading about them two.

Stewart stuck up for a teammate who received a big hit and won the fight handily. (I believe our first fight win in years.)

Coach didn't look happy when Myers took his 2nd penalty of the night

Morin played physical in the first then disappeared

Ratcliffe didn't look ready for the bigs yet.

Lindblom was invisible all game.

Braun gets beat on the outside every time down but recovers at the last second every time.

Vorobyev didn't look good at all.

Ghost was the worst player on the ice for both teams.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hayes and Myers were the best two players on the ice by far.

Elliott and Lyon gave up softies.

Farabee was impressive in short spurts so was Rubstov but nothing like we have been reading about them two.

Stewart stuck up for a teammate who received a big hit and won the fight handily. (I believe our first fight win in years.)

Coach didn't look happy when Myers took his 2nd penalty of the night

Morin played physical in the first then disappeared

Ratcliffe didn't look ready for the bigs yet.

Lindblom was invisible all game.

Braun gets beat on the outside every time down but recovers at the last second every time.

Vorobyev didn't look good at all.

Ghost was the worst player on the ice for both teams.

I watched on my laptop with no sound...... So I kept seeing #13 play and thought, this guy has some serious puck control skills... didn't even know who it was until about 1/2 through the 3rd. Was very pleased with Hayes' play. Agree that Ghost looked really bad... #49 later turned out to be Farabee... agree, he was good in spurts. Those are the highlights from my uneducated point of view. Guess it's good to note that Islanders were 0-5 on PP, including a very long 5 on 3. Can't say I really saw any difference in our PK "System", but it is obviously really early.

JVR on an 82 goal pace so far.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched on my laptop with no sound...... So I kept seeing #13 play and thought, this guy has some serious puck control skills... didn't even know who it was until about 1/2 through the 3rd. Was very pleased with Hayes' play. Agree that Ghost looked really bad... #49 later turned out to be Farabee... agree, he was good in spurts. Those are the highlights from my uneducated point of view. Guess it's good to note that Islanders were 0-5 on PP, including a very long 5 on 3. Can't say I really saw any difference in our PK "System", but it is obviously really early.

It was just good to see a the game of hockey and watch those orange sweaters.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only caught the first 5-10 minutes. I guess I caught all of Ghost's good/decent shifts haha.

Extremely happy to hear Hayes had a good game. I like the idea of a JvR-Hayes-Voracek line a lot.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only caught the first 5-10 minutes. I guess I caught all of Ghost's good/decent shifts haha.

Extremely happy to hear Hayes had a good game. I like the idea of a JvR-Hayes-Voracek line a lot.
The whole first 20 minutes we played like our usual first period. Not much of anything. Second period on the game play picked up over the first immensely for both teams.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw some of the game. Myers certainly looked NHL ready. I thought Morin looked solid bust not special

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter Hart was good its so nice to see him be one step ahead of the shooters on cross ice passes

Aube-Kubel probably the best forward on the Flyers last night

Raffl good in spurts

Laughton also good in spurts

Sanheim invisible

Hagg was terrible in the first and played better as the game went on but nothing that will make him crack the line up

Gabriel should never wear a Flyer uniform again after dropping his gloves and not fighting at all and crying to the linesmen
Fight: Johnston Goes After Flyers Tough Guy - MSGNetworks.com

Another 6 shot first period as per usual.

Havent seen the pace pushed in the first two games maybe Coach V is waiting for everyone to get settled in.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Raffl on pace for 82 goals so far.:yes: