• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 New England Patriots SportsHoopla Get Together

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you all know @YankeeTraveler is headed back home to Northern Vermont this week. He's going to make an attempt to stop into my place to see the Mancave and the new bathroom I just finished next to it in my cellar.

A couple of other guys have said that they'd like to come up and have suggested that we have a get together of Patriot Hooplans.

If there's enough interest, I'll certainly do whatever I can to help coordinate everything.

First..........a date has to be agreed upon and a location. After that we can put together an itinerary and just have a good time.

Personally, I think it should be in July around the time Training Camp opens. Location? How about Foxboro, MA?? That would be a screech, having all of us attend the opening day of training camp. I think it should be a two day event. That gives us all 6-1/2 months to open a couple days in our calendars and plan everything to get here. Once we have a few guaranteed, I'll get a hotel nearby or at Patriots Place to reserve us rooms and I'm sure we can get special pricing if enough people show up.

Two other items.......I'd suggest bringing wives or significant others. Patriots Place is a gigantic shopping mall with about five 5 Star Eateries.

Item #2.............Hooplans who are not Patriots fans are invited to attend.

Of course the Mancave is open to all who want to come. Replays of all of the 3 Games to Glory will be shown 24/7.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I would really love to do something like this there are a few things holding me back.

1. I no longer fly, it's simply become a pain in the backside so I make one trip to NH a year. This year I am coming up during mud season as the ole lady a Floridian wants to see the Flume in it's most active time frame. So late April trip already planned.

2. I never surround myself with things that may leave me jealous or wanting. My man cave, well, there is no man cave, house to small, no basements in Florida so I know damn well I would be jealous.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you all know @YankeeTraveler is headed back home to Northern Vermont this week. He's going to make an attempt to stop into my place to see the Mancave and the new bathroom I just finished next to it in my cellar.

A couple of other guys have said that they'd like to come up and have suggested that we have a get together of Patriot Hooplans.

If there's enough interest, I'll certainly do whatever I can to help coordinate everything.

First..........a date has to be agreed upon and a location. After that we can put together an itinerary and just have a good time.

Personally, I think it should be in July around the time Training Camp opens. Location? How about Foxboro, MA?? That would be a screech, having all of us attend the opening day of training camp. I think it should be a two day event. That gives us all 6-1/2 months to open a couple days in our calendars and plan everything to get here. Once we have a few guaranteed, I'll get a hotel nearby or at Patriots Place to reserve us rooms and I'm sure we can get special pricing if enough people show up.

Two other items.......I'd suggest bringing wives or significant others. Patriots Place is a gigantic shopping mall with about five 5 Star Eateries.

Item #2.............Hooplans who are not Patriots fans are invited to attend.

Of course the Mancave is open to all who want to come. Replays of all of the 3 Games to Glory will be shown 24/7.

I usually pack my kids off to visit all their relatives over the summer and make a trip up to deliver in June or retrieve in July.
Retrieving in July would make more sense for me this year if it works...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm interested. Would also be interested if it was later and included a game - even a preseason game.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have a big enough contingent by March, I'll try to get hold of Stacey James or Nick Caserio and see what I can do about getting us a tour of Gillette after a preseason practice.

Tickets, even preseason are tough to get and can be expensive. The close to the field and near the 50 the worse it gets. But nothing is totally impossible.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot and Bookmarked!

In case some of you fuckers end up missing...... :suds:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot and Bookmarked!

In case some of you fuckers end up missing...... :suds:

I just now was able to break away from my captures!