• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #5 New Orleans Saints vs New England Patriots Sunday October 8, 2023 1:00 PM FOX

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 thumbs up. As fans, we have to support the team even in the bad times.

If you're local and get it on the tv, sure. No way in hell I'm coughing up $399 or whatever the hell it is for the Sunday Ticket though to watch that steaming pile of horse shit.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're local and get it on the tv, sure. No way in hell I'm coughing up $399 or whatever the hell it is for the Sunday Ticket though to watch that steaming pile of horse shit.
I’m actually watching other teams more than ever, so I’m ok with paying the ST fare. And, even if they are a steaming pile of horse / dog / maybe even human shit, it’s interesting to watch how many ways the Pats can F it up. See it as a comedy brief.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m actually watching other teams more than ever, so I’m ok with paying the ST fare. And, even if they are a steaming pile of horse / dog / maybe even human shit, it’s interesting to watch how many ways the Pats can F it up. See it as a comedy brief.

I've always been a football first person but ever since my kid started getting heavy into baseball I kinda flipped over to baseball. Even got MLB.tv and enjoyed the hell out of it cause I finally was able to see the Sox again after all these years after I moved away from NE.

I'm in the L.A. area so am stuck with those two NFL teams that I absolutely will NOT root for but at least the San Fran games are usually on and that Brock kid is enjoyable to watch. I figured this year I'd let the tv dictate which football games I watch.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter if they stink I'll still be watching.
I may be drunk but I'll still be a big fan.
I'm with you, it just causes my stomach to do constant flips. Oh and I scare the dogs when I yell.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always been a football first person but ever since my kid started getting heavy into baseball I kinda flipped over to baseball. Even got MLB.tv and enjoyed the hell out of it cause I finally was able to see the Sox again after all these years after I moved away from NE.

I'm in the L.A. area so am stuck with those two NFL teams that I absolutely will NOT root for but at least the San Fran games are usually on and that Brock kid is enjoyable to watch. I figured this year I'd let the tv dictate which football games I watch.
So Cal is baseball country anyways. Always has been.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll watch too. I do not have high hopes for a turnaround though.
That reminds me, I'm out of bourbon!
Me too. Only this week is that I'll catch the kick off in Las Vegas and the end of the game in Reno. Reunion, possibly the last one with all of the guys I served with in Nam. Dropping like flies so another in 2026 will be pretty sparse. Will bring my laptop and iPad and catch as much of it on NFL+. Will hopefully be able to catch up during the week with you guys. If not will be back next weekend.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. Only this week is that I'll catch the kick off in Las Vegas and the end of the game in Reno. Reunion, possibly the last one with all of the guys I served with in Nam. Dropping like flies so another in 2026 will be pretty sparse. Will bring my laptop and iPad and catch as much of it on NFL+. Will hopefully be able to catch up during the week with you guys. If not will be back next weekend.
Why not enjoy your friends and catch the game later?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots declared WR Juju Smith-Schuster, QB Bailey Zappe, QB Will Grier, OT Riley Reiff, G Cole Strange, WR Kayshon Boutte, and WR Demario Douglas inactive for Week 6 against the Raiders.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots declared WR Juju Smith-Schuster, QB Bailey Zappe, QB Will Grier, OT Riley Reiff, G Cole Strange, WR Kayshon Boutte, and WR Demario Douglas inactive for Week 6 against the Raiders.

I do believe we have a Patriots/Raiders thread.