• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #5 New Orleans Saints vs New England Patriots Sunday October 8, 2023 1:00 PM FOX

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The scoring is scary. 3 points in last ?? drives … it’s something like 30 drives for 3 points. That is most likely last in NFL, as well as other key stats. Let’s face it, this team sucks.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't appear that there are enough pieces to even attempt to put this team back together.

There's a complete lack of respect for BB and BOB. They don't even look comfortable talking on the sideline. BB walked over to say something to BOB and you could see BOB's jaw flinch and set. It didn't look like anything the BOB wanted to hear because he already knew what was coming.

This is quickly going from pathetic to just plain sad.

To male a sad thing worse, there are no good answers.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow,i thought pulling for washington was rough,nothing compared to pats fans.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s weird is that I’m of even mad. 3 out of the last 4 years of playing mediocre ball has made me numb to the horrible play this team has put on the field. I used to be livid and in a bad mood when we lost or had a bonehead play. Now I just shrug my shoulders.
I never took it that bad, yeah the team was sucking, but learned not to get mad a long time ago. It serves no purpose.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't appear that there are enough pieces to even attempt to put this team back together.

There's a complete lack of respect for BB and BOB. They don't even look comfortable talking on the sideline. BB walked over to say something to BOB and you could see BOB's jaw flinch and set. It didn't look like anything the BOB wanted to hear because he already knew what was coming.

This is quickly going from pathetic to just plain sad.

To male a sad thing worse, there are no good answers.
They will probably slug it out for dignity’s sake, but this is going to have a deep rebuilding, basically, start over again after wasting 5-6 years.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure who is out there that could replace Belichick. All I know is they can’t do a worse job then him. I feel the season is a lost cause. Let him finish it out. He deserves that. Then Kraft needs to go all out on the best offensive mind available. Whether it’s an NFL OC or even a great college offensive guru. The Patriots need a change.

Kraft would be doing BB a favor by canning him mid-season … he’s on his way to break a lot of negative records in the Patriots history … and THAT’s really bad!

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft would be doing BB a favor by canning him mid-season … he’s on his way to break a lot of negative records in the Patriots history … and THAT’s really bad!

It’s sad really. Belichick has done wonders for this franchise. But if he keeps going down this road I’m afraid a lot of people will only remember him for his last few seasons here.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Eric Bienemy? He's the OC/Asst HC in Washington.

He handled Mahomes and now he's handling Howell.

Given the chance he "might" be able to get this train at least back on the tracks. Won't be able to get it going full steam, but maybe, just maybe get it at least moving in the right direction/

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s sad really. Belichick has done wonders for this franchise. But if he keeps going down this road I’m afraid a lot of people will only remember him for his last few seasons here.
That’s true. He will be judged for the way he is running this team down into the depths of hell.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As with any coach, people will forget the good when the bad is in their face.

What's really sad is that Belichick's success is directly hitched to someone else's wagon. Say what you will, that someone else left BB behind and won a Super Bowl and almost a second. Bill hasn't had as much as sniff a playoff win in the Wildcard. What makes it even more sad is that he won't take any of the blame and repeats the exact same phrases and words every week. It's almost as if he's trying to convince himself because he knows he's not convincing anyone else.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s weird is that I’m of even mad. 3 out of the last 4 years of playing mediocre ball has made me numb to the horrible play this team has put on the field. I used to be livid and in a bad mood when we lost or had a bonehead play. Now I just shrug my shoulders.

My kid plays travel ball now so I’ve been missing a bunch of Pats games recently. I’m glad I’m busy and even more glad I didn’t plunge for the Sunday ticket.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My kid plays travel ball now so I’ve been missing a bunch of Pats games recently. I’m glad I’m busy and even more glad I didn’t plunge for the Sunday ticket.

This is the 1st time I’ve ever bought the Sunday Ticket and it sucks to watch this team play.

The one thing I regret even more is buying a Mac Jersey after his rookie season for almost $200.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the 1st time I’ve ever bought the Sunday Ticket and it sucks to watch this team play.

The one thing I regret even more is buying a Mac Jersey after his rookie season for almost $200.

I’d really like to say cheer up charlie …

but I really can’t … damm

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a somewhat good recap. They should ban Belichick from repeating his tired mantra.

“Oh we did not play good enough or make plays, blah, blah, … How much do you earn per year as HC? Time for accountability. Hey Bill, the team you built sucks!

Please stop patronizing the fans that have supported the team for many years, win or lose. You the great BB are embarrassing the team from your little bubble, making 20 mill per year?

Thanks for your effort Bill and please go home, go away, you and your bull-headed strategy is hurting players, team, etc. You surely have a golden parachute built in there in your contract, the only thing you have cared about for the past 4-5 years. Please go away, we don’t like you anymore.