• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #5 New Orleans Saints vs New England Patriots Sunday October 8, 2023 1:00 PM FOX

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How ironic is it that the guy who coined “do your job” is not doing his job?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a somewhat good recap. They should ban Belichick from repeating his tired mantra.

“Oh we did not play good enough or make plays, blah, blah, … How much do you earn per year as HC? Time for accountability. Hey Bill, the team you built sucks!

Please stop patronizing the fans that have supported the team for many years, win or lose. You the great BB are embarrassing the team from your little bubble, making 20 mill per year?

Thanks for your effort Bill and please go home, go away, you and your bull-headed strategy is hurting players, team, etc. You surely have a golden parachute built in there in your contract, the only thing you have cared about for the past 4-5 years. Please go away, we don’t like you anymore.
You know I haven't liked this guy for years and saw his true self, unfortunately a lot of people were drinking the kool-aid. The way he bullies his players, has no loyalty to anybody but himself and his pressers drove me crazy. When I watched The Bulls, didn't once think that Phil Jackson was a great coach and the reason, or with the Lakers with Shaq and Kobe. If Kraft didn't put his foot down with Brady, we most likely have 3 Lombardi's and 12 years of suck . Guy got fired in Cleveland and hasn't performed at all w/o #12. What HC?GM has to be the highest person on the team's payroll? That's a narcissist who is smarter than everyone in the room, so smart is is filming the lowly Jets after getting the memo, and his ex-dc Mangini was the HC and knew his tactics. Cost the Pats a first round pick and a black-eye in NFL because other's thought it was why they won the first 3 SB's. Then with deflategate, he didn't defend his QB at all, threw him under the bus, by saying, don't ask me, ask the QB

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s weird is that I’m of even mad. 3 out of the last 4 years of playing mediocre ball has made me numb to the horrible play this team has put on the field. I used to be livid and in a bad mood when we lost or had a bonehead play. Now I just shrug my shoulders.

Yeah. Me too. With the Rod Rust years looming ahead.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough hot takes in here already. I'm not going to add on to it.
I quit watching after the 1st half - did not even check the score until it was over.

I am currently on a short prescription of steroids. It is making me very cranky!
Seeing the final score without any bourbon in the house? Ugh!

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough hot takes in here already. I'm not going to add on to it.
I quit watching after the 1st half - did not even check the score until it was over.

I am currently on a short prescription of steroids. It is making me very cranky!
Seeing the final score without any bourbon in the house? Ugh!

There's a bright side to all of us. We all now have Sundays to take up that new hobby we've been thinking about but haven't put into motion. Like maybe watching paint dry.

I have no idea what actually happened to the Patriots to make them this bad(I had them with 11 wins before the season started) but I am certainly not going to give them another minute of my time or dollar of my money until they at least compete in a few games.

The team that gave BB his worst career beatdown last week just got smoked by the 49ers. So how bad are we?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought that you all should know.....

If the season ended today, the Patriots would have the fifth pick in the draft

1. Carolina
2. Bears
3. Broncos
4. Vikings
5. Patriots

Would a take a chance on a QB or start rebuilding a team?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought that you all should know.....

If the season ended today, the Patriots would have the fifth pick in the draft

1. Carolina
2. Bears
3. Broncos
4. Vikings
5. Patriots

Would a take a chance on a QB or start rebuilding a team?
Why would the season end today? Not saying this is why they suck now, but the Pats are notorious for losing a few early then playing fiercely in November and December.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would the season end today? Not saying this is why they suck now, but the Pats are notorious for losing a few early then playing fiercely in November and December.
"if" the season ended today, was just hyperbole.

One can only hope. Have never seen this team this deep in a hole . Hard to see a miraculous turnaround in Last 8 weeks after such a brutal beginning.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One can only hope. Have never seen this team this deep in a hole . Hard to see a miraculous turnaround in Last 8 weeks after such a brutal beginning.

They're not turning this around. You don't get repeatedly spanked that badly and suddenly go on a winning streak.

They might eke out a win here and there but we've already seen what we got.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Transcript of today press conference.

Bill being the same old Bill. I did it. I thought it was the right thing to do. Don't question my decisions.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course it is hyperbole and my response was completely hyperbolic too. Teams through the season go on runs. The teams listed are currently on bad runs and most still have a good run in them. Other teams still have bad runs left. Consider my response a continuation of my comments regarding the Bills hoisting their fall trophy after beating the Dolphins (and then losing focus in London).

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it is hyperbole and my response was completely hyperbolic too. Teams through the season go on runs. The teams listed are currently on bad runs and most still have a good run in them. Other teams still have bad runs left. Consider my response a continuation of my comments regarding the Bills hoisting their fall trophy after beating the Dolphins (and then losing focus in London).
Bills are toast. Window is closing.....

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the 1st time I’ve ever bought the Sunday Ticket and it sucks to watch this team play.
Your Fault GIF by Big Brother

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very glad I didn't watch a second of this game. I was at my buddies sons 5th birthday party. Sad that I'd rather attend that they watch a Pats game. The OL was in shambles I heard and Mac threw 2 picks ad one Pick 6 which probably was a shitty throw

I wasn't thinking they'd win this game but I certainly didn't think they'd lay that big of a egg that they did. It's like the totally gave up on this season

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're not turning this around. You don't get repeatedly spanked that badly and suddenly go on a winning streak.

They might eke out a win here and there but we've already seen what we got.
They'll probably eke out some wins against some of their poorer opponents but not many. And even then they have to get better to do even that.