• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I eat early. The smoothie is around 11am and dinner around 5pm. I don't crash till 9pm.

Just saying, raising bran contains a lot of fiber which is why you should have it in the morning. Having it in the evening during your metabolism slow down is how you build up fat. Average males are only supposed to have roughly 35 grams of sugar per day. Just trying to look out for you.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,382.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying, raising bran contains a lot of fiber which is why you should have it in the morning. Having it in the evening during your metabolism slow down is how you build up fat. Average males are only supposed to have roughly 35 grams of sugar per day. Just trying to look out for you.

Raisin bran doesn't have a lot of sugar....

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,382.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just drank about 5oz of apple cider vinegar....hope the milk is all gone in my system or that could be a bad mix reaction.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was disgusting.

Dude is a misogynistic Pig.

In light of this recent event, all the good will about him being a stand up guy with his Wife being Ill has been flushed down the toilet.

They are coming at him with both barrells now.

Shit that was being kept low is all coming out now.

His Son seems like a good kid and I hope he is successful.

But, any man who says this about his wife is a fucking monster and the shit he's doing is not an act.

She wants to talk, and she can get out a few words,” Ball said. “I’m rebooting her right now. She’s saying, ‘LaVar, you’re right. You are right.’ That’s all I want to hear her say. Now we can get another 25 years having a good time. She is going to get better with me.”

“Like I told my boys: ‘I got her. Now you can do whatever you want to do. What I’m not going to [do] is burden you with sitting there rubbing her hand,’ ” Ball told Goodman. “We’re not making a movie.”

Ball’s oddest comments, though, may have come while describing a lesson he imparted to Lonzo, as well as his younger brothers LiAngelo (who is set to play for UCLA, as Lonzo did last year) and LaMelo (a high school sophomore who once scored 92 points in one game), when they were children.

I told them, ‘If you’re going to be disrespectful to your mom, I want you to be all the time.’ So, excuse my language right here, but if you want to say, ‘Good morning, b—-,’ that’s fine with me,” Ball said. “I’m not going to say nothing. If you want to call your mom a b—-, that’s fine.

“But don’t get sick, when your stomach is hurting and you want me to care for you because you know I ain’t. … She’ll clean up the throw-up, the s—, whatever. She’ll take care of what you want. … So don’t wait until you need something, or you need her to make you something, and now you want to be nice to her. …
Lmfao

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^This^^^

The Lakers didn't have a lot of trouble finding guys to play with Kobe when he was a guaranteed deep playoff run despite the fact that he was an asshole. Guys would put up with it because they knew they would get a chance at a ring.

Even with what Kyrie has said, any team Lebron is on won't have trouble finding guys to play with him either. Until he is no longer a guaranteed deep playoff run. When that happens no one will want to play with him anymore either.

I will say though...@LAD is right about 1 thing...I don't remember anyone actively trying to get away from playing with Kobe while he was still a guaranteed deep playoff run.

Hmmm....

Does Shaq count?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope. he left on account of money...

Yeah, I recall all of Shaw's bitching about Kobe happened after he had already left. So, wasn't sure if that really qualified in this context.

And, to be fair to Kobe, Shaq was becoming lazy and complacent in that time.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Thompson, bay area news writer who covers the Warriors, said that Curry told him he approached the Warriors management and told them he was willing to take less money to keep the core intact. He was willing to sacrifice salary to make sure the team was able to bring back KD, Iguodala and Livingston.

But since the Warriors held Steph's bird rights, it didn't matter if he took less or not. The Warriors didn't have Durant's bird rights meaning he was really the only one who could impact their signings and we saw what he did.

The biggest thing for me in this takeaway was that Steph approached management and told them he would take less, but the Warriors told him he didn't need to and still maxed him out. That's how you take care of your players. Says a lot about the Warriors organization as a whole.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Thompson, bay area news writer who covers the Warriors, said that Curry told him he approached the Warriors management and told them he was willing to take less money to keep the core intact. He was willing to sacrifice salary to make sure the team was able to bring back KD, Iguodala and Livingston.

But since the Warriors held Steph's bird rights, it didn't matter if he took less or not. The Warriors didn't have Durant's bird rights meaning he was really the only one who could impact their signings and we saw what he did.

The biggest thing for me in this takeaway was that Steph approached management and told them he would take less, but the Warriors told him he didn't need to and still maxed him out. That's how you take care of your players. Says a lot about the Warriors organization as a whole.

Sorry, this is complete bullshit. It has to be.

Wiggy has told us that no players were going to be taking less money.

We all know that Wiggy is always right on everything and has better sources than even Woj. :heh:

Reactions: TJL