• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol The hits just keep on coming.

Of course he doesn't want to go there now. At least now he's on a bad team in NY. If he goes to Cleveland and Lebron and Kryie leave as expected, now he's on a bad team in Cleveland. MUCH worse.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he doesn't want to go there now. At least now he's on a bad team in NY. If he goes to Cleveland and Lebron and Kryie leave as expected, now he's on a bad team in Cleveland. MUCH worse.

Oh, I agree. If your going to be on a bad team, it's much better to be in a place with distractions beyond roasting marshmallows down at the burning river.

I just think it's hilarious that the Cavs are literally imploding. After all of the shit a certain Cavs fan has talked on this board...:dhd:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I agree. If your going to be on a bad team, it's much better to be in a place with distractions beyond roasting marshmallows down at the burning river.

I just think it's hilarious that the Cavs are literally imploding. After all of the shit a certain Cavs fan has talked on this board...:dhd:

i keep saying it , it'd be nice to get HIS take on the matter:lol:. i'm betting that "certain poster" could explain all this away. after all, according to that amazing guru the Cavs were in line for title runs for "many years to come. we'd all just have to choke down the soggy shit sandwiches The Cavs were gonna serve us"...

ahhh, amazing the difference a year makes...:heh: