• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people that know me know I'm a Kobe homer. So here it goes....

I remember when people couldn't stop talking about how Kobe was such a bad team mate and nobody wanted to play with him.
Now we have Kyrie ACTUALLY SAYING he doesn't want to play with LBJ anymore. How many of Kobe's team mates went to the media trying to force a trade stating they don't want to play with Kobe as the reason for the demand?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember when people couldn't stop talking about how Kobe was such a bad team mate and nobody wanted to play with him.
Now we have Kyrie ACTUALLY SAYING he doesn't want to play with LBJ anymore. How many of Kobe's team mates went to the media trying to force a trade stating they don't want to play with Kobe as the reason for the demand?

The Irony. :D

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There were plenty of guys who didn't like/couldn't handle playing with Jordan too. I don't think it says as much about LeBron as it does about Kyrie.

Many Stars around the league still want to team up with LeBron because he wins. That doesn't mean the entire experience is a party though.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should this be posted here or in the WTF News of the Day thread.....

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,955.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure that shit'll kill you.

Your health starts in your gut, intestines to the layperson, you need to clean yourself out every now and again. This smoothie wasn't the tastiest (I usually opt for the strawberry whirl) but kale is very healthy (even better than spinach) and it cleaned me out within 2-3 hours.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many Stars around the league still want to team up with LeBron because he wins. That doesn't mean the entire experience is a party though.

^^^This^^^

The Lakers didn't have a lot of trouble finding guys to play with Kobe when he was a guaranteed deep playoff run despite the fact that he was an asshole. Guys would put up with it because they knew they would get a chance at a ring.

Even with what Kyrie has said, any team Lebron is on won't have trouble finding guys to play with him either. Until he is no longer a guaranteed deep playoff run. When that happens no one will want to play with him anymore either.

I will say though...@LAD is right about 1 thing...I don't remember anyone actively trying to get away from playing with Kobe while he was still a guaranteed deep playoff run.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your health starts in your gut, intestines to the layperson, you need to clean yourself out every now and again. This smoothie wasn't the tastiest (I usually opt for the strawberry whirl) but kale is very healthy (even better than spinach) and it cleaned me out within 2-3 hours.

I'm pretty darn healthy, my intestines are good and I don't drink kale and greens smoothies. Might just keel over dead one day...but it won't be with a nasty taste in my mouth. lol

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,955.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^This^^^

The Lakers didn't have a lot of trouble finding guys to play with Kobe when he was a guaranteed deep playoff run despite the fact that he was an asshole. Guys would put up with it because they knew they would get a chance at a ring.

Even with what Kyrie has said, any team Lebron is on won't have trouble finding guys to play with him either. Until he is no longer a guaranteed deep playoff run. When that happens no one will want to play with him anymore either.

I will say though...@LAD is right about 1 thing...I don't remember anyone actively trying to get away from playing with Kobe while he was still a guaranteed deep playoff run.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,955.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty darn healthy, my intestines are good and I don't drink kale and greens smoothies. Might just keel over dead one day...but it won't be with a nasty taste in my mouth. lol

Strawberry whirl Wednesday. And Raisin bran for dinner....

I can't wait till this week is over.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strawberry whirl Wednesday. And Raisin bran for dinner....

I can't wait till this week is over.

That's a lot of sugar to have in the evening. Your sugar intake in the evening should be minimal to non-existent.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,955.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a lot of sugar to have in the evening. Your sugar intake in the evening should be minimal to non-existent.

I eat early. The smoothie is around 11am and dinner around 5pm. I don't crash till 9pm.