• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Heatles84 , @TurnUpTheHeat , @bksballer89 .....am I going to be happy with Willie Reed?

If he can mitigate some of the defensive lapses by guys in the 2nd unit like Lou Williams, Dekker, Wesley Johnson....and by lapses I mean flat out refusal to stay in front of their men.....I will be happy.

We are really gonna need another defensive big because Teodosic is gonna cause Deandre Jordan to get in foul trouble every game.

Ps. What is the status of my multi-fandom application?

I'm ready to change my Team choices.

I mean he's solid for a backup lol. Nice guy can give you 15 minutes off the bench. Nothing special on defense but isn't horrible.

Wow he took the min? LMAO should have never opted out

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much my thoughts as well. Everyone in Miami thought he played his way into a nice contract. Must be disappointed

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Heatles84 , @TurnUpTheHeat , @bksballer89 .....am I going to be happy with Willie Reed?

If he can mitigate some of the defensive lapses by guys in the 2nd unit like Lou Williams, Dekker, Wesley Johnson....and by lapses I mean flat out refusal to stay in front of their men.....I will be happy.

We are really gonna need another defensive big because Teodosic is gonna cause Deandre Jordan to get in foul trouble every game.

Nothing bad to say about him.
Worked his tail off the be in the NBA.
Always gives 100% effort and energy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chalmers back in the league. Happy for him.

1 year deal with Memphis.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think I can speak for all Lakers and USC fans and say that we would be more than happy to have you join our ranks.

:eyebrows:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I can speak for all Lakers and USC fans and say that we would be more than happy to have you join our ranks.

:eyebrows:
Absolutely - but she has to join my NBA fantasy league next this next season as well - She owes some people a little revenge:lol:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Book it.....lol

@TurnUpTheHeat can we consider this one for Wiggy's avatar?

hqdefault.jpg

“Rich had called us with a possibility he would consider us for a one-year deal,” Magic Johnson said. “Rob and I really started watching film and we were just blown away. ... I wanted somebody mean and tough that we could count on to get that big stop for us.”

Caldwell-Pope signed a one-year, $18 million deal with the Lakers.

Johnson and Rob Pelinka both thanked Paul for his work in helping the deal go smoothly.

Paul also represents LeBron James, who the Lakers are expected to pursue in 2018.

Rich Paul Reached Out To Lakers On Kentavious Caldwell-Pope - RealGM Wiretap

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Book it.....lol

hqdefault.jpg

“Rich had called us with a possibility he would consider us for a one-year deal,” Magic Johnson said. “Rob and I really started watching film and we were just blown away. ... I wanted somebody mean and tough that we could count on to get that big stop for us.”

Johnson and Rob Pelinka both thanked Paul for his work in helping the deal go smoothly.

Paul also represents LeBron James, who the Lakers are expected to pursue in 2018.

Appearantly - Wiggy has never learned to not mess around with women - :lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Book it.....lol

hqdefault.jpg

ugh, i'm sick...:puke:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Book it.....lol

hqdefault.jpg

I love that one to START with.
Nowhere in the rules does it state you can't make him switch to a different one(if you choose to) during the duration off the bet.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derrick Rose Lied To The World, But Will Never Pay The Price

“It’s kind of like they were searching for something that wasn’t there. Cal and I talked numerous times about it, and he was telling me, just focus on your career, and I’ll take care of the rest and that was that.”

Derrick Rose failed the SATs three times in Chicago, while attempting to validate a score for himself that would have made him eligible to play basketball at Memphis. For his 4th try, he went to Detroit to take the test, but was seen at a Pistons playoff game with William Wesely, right after the test was over. Wesley, who is one of the biggest powerbrokers in the NBA, is based out of Detroit and he led Derrick Rose into John Calipari’s arms at Memphis.

But Derrick Rose never took his SAT, but had a friend write the exam under his name. When the results came back, they had the qualifying score Rose needed to being admitted to Memphis. He then led the Tigers to a 38 win season, all the way to the Finals, where they would end up losing to Kansas in the championship game. If you’ll take a look in the NCAA record books today though, you wouldn’t be able to find the 38 wins they had in their legendary 2007-2008 season, but find the number 0 in the collum next to wins, instead. The Tigers had to forfeit every single of their 38 wins because Derrick Rose cheated.

Rose kept quiet throughout the whole ordeal, and ended up leaving Memphis after his freshman year, to head to the NBA. He did not face any consequences, but his school paid the price.

He went on to become the first pick of the 2008 NBA Draft, quickly became an All-Star and the youngest MVP in NBA history, before losing his knees.

Derrick Rose is a cheater and liar who betrayed his school and fans, with zero regard for the consequences. Today, Rose is a role-model to millions around the globe, but has just gotten into this position because of his cheating.

#Beasleyshouldhavebeen#1

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derrick Rose Lied To The World, But Will Never Pay The Price

“It’s kind of like they were searching for something that wasn’t there. Cal and I talked numerous times about it, and he was telling me, just focus on your career, and I’ll take care of the rest and that was that.”

Derrick Rose failed the SATs three times in Chicago, while attempting to validate a score for himself that would have made him eligible to play basketball at Memphis. For his 4th try, he went to Detroit to take the test, but was seen at a Pistons playoff game with William Wesely, right after the test was over. Wesley, who is one of the biggest powerbrokers in the NBA, is based out of Detroit and he led Derrick Rose into John Calipari’s arms at Memphis.

But Derrick Rose never took his SAT, but had a friend write the exam under his name. When the results came back, they had the qualifying score Rose needed to being admitted to Memphis. He then led the Tigers to a 38 win season, all the way to the Finals, where they would end up losing to Kansas in the championship game. If you’ll take a look in the NCAA record books today though, you wouldn’t be able to find the 38 wins they had in their legendary 2007-2008 season, but find the number 0 in the collum next to wins, instead. The Tigers had to forfeit every single of their 38 wins because Derrick Rose cheated.

Rose kept quiet throughout the whole ordeal, and ended up leaving Memphis after his freshman year, to head to the NBA. He did not face any consequences, but his school paid the price.

He went on to become the first pick of the 2008 NBA Draft, quickly became an All-Star and the youngest MVP in NBA history, before losing his knees.

Derrick Rose is a cheater and liar who betrayed his school and fans, with zero regard for the consequences. Today, Rose is a role-model to millions around the globe, but has just gotten into this position because of his cheating.

#Beasleyshouldhavebeen#1

Say what you want about Beasley being a knuckle head, but he doesn't come off as the scum bag that Rose does.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GINOBILI!!

Eh, why not? For basically a league minimum deal, he is something of a bargain.

He can still play enough. Heck, he was the best 2-guard in the Houston/San Antonio series.

He is certainly better than plenty of bench players making 10 times his salary, and he is the team leader.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

pfft... yeah cause TT making 17 mil and JR making 14 mill is such awful value.

Look around the league at players' salaries. There isn't a single Cavs player on a horrible contract. The Cavs have the 2nd best collection of talent in the league.

Gottlieb is a complete idiot

That's not why people are looking at the Cavs at having a bad off-season. It has everything to do with this off-season: losing David Griffin, not making a bold move, etc. No one is criticizing the Cavs for any of the moves prior to this off-season, so what the fuck is Gotlieb talking about?