• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the Lakers, I offer D'Angelo straight up. Maybe D'Angelo and the #28.
If You Are The Pacers, Do You Take It?

The Lakers Should Have Been On The Phone The Second Monta Got Suspended.

I Wouldnt Give The Pacers Anything, Personally.

Clear The Books Using D Lo Or Whomever Outside Of Ingram.

Sign Him For Nothing.

But Again....the Cavs, Celtics, Spurs Are Gonna call.

So, Its A Risk.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like it was a well kept secret. No one was going to offer anything without him signing an extension anyway.
Exactly.....all the mystery was gone after Kimmell....lol

But, the Cavs situation is interesting.

Love is on the hook for a few more Seasons and couldn't bolt.

Lebron and George would come off the books at the same time after getting swept out of the playoffs by the Warriors next year.

Cleveland gets to take one last hail mary...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People must remember the east is weak when it comes to title contenders. Teams would be willing to rent george if it means they can beat Cleveland by adding him.
Meh.....this is all just for shits And giggles for us anyway.

Since we are throwing shit at the Wall, I submit the Blazers To the list.

3 first rounders, tons of young guys to trade. But, some on horrible contracts...

They might be willing to swing for the fences. But, he would surely bolt.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no way how they accept that in June. Maybe in January. Now? No way in hell

Depends on what they think they can get for him from other teams and whether or not they want to go through the season knowing he's leaving.

When Shaq wanted out, Dr. Buss wasted no time shipping him off to the Heat. It sucked to lose him, but it was better than going through the entire season dealing with someone who didn't want to be there and was going to walk at the end of the season.

If I'm the Lakers...I offer D'Angelo. If the Pacers say no...

I offer D'Angelo and the #28. If they still say no...

I offer D'Angelo and Randle (#28 off the table). If they still say no. I wish them luck and tell PG-13..."see ya next summer."

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on what they think they can get for him from other teams and whether or not they want to go through the season knowing he's leaving.

When Shaq wanted out, Dr. Buss wasted no time shipping him off to the Heat. It sucked to lose him, but it was better than going through the entire season dealing with someone who didn't want to be there and was going to walk at the end of the season.

If I'm the Lakers...I offer D'Angelo. If the Pacers say no...

I offer D'Angelo and the #28. If they still say no...

I offer D'Angelo and Randle (#28 off the table). If they still say no. I wish them luck and tell PG-13..."see ya next summer."

If I'm the Lakers I don't offer anything lol. If they're really confident he comes next summer then keep your team intact and get him next summer for nothing. Not like trading for him is going to lead you to the WCF next season.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If You Are The Pacers, Do You Take It?

The Lakers Should Have Been On The Phone The Second Monta Got Suspended.

I Wouldnt Give The Pacers Anything, Personally.

Clear The Books Using D Lo Or Whomever Outside Of Ingram.

Sign Him For Nothing.

But Again....the Cavs, Celtics, Spurs Are Gonna call.

So, Its A Risk.

If I'm the Pacers...I don't take D'Angelo straight up. But D'Angelo and the #28 or D'Angelo and Randle. I think I'd do that.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the Lakers I don't offer anything lol. If they're really confident he comes next summer then keep your team intact and get him next summer for nothing. Not like trading for him is going to lead you to the WCF next season.
This^

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the Pacer...I don't take D'Angelo straight up. But D'Angelo and the #28 or D'Angelo and Randle. I think I'd do that.

Yeah, that's what I said.

Randle, Russell and Turner....solid young foundation and you don't have to pay Teague, if you don't want.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.....all the mystery was gone after Kimmell....lol

But, the Cavs situation is interesting.

Love is on the hook for a few more Seasons and couldn't bolt.

Lebron and George would come off the books at the same time after getting swept out of the playoffs by the Warriors next year.

Cleveland gets to take one last hail mary...

Maybe. But, if I'm the Cavs, I'm looking to deal Love for Butler instead of PG-13. Essentially the same player, but without having to deal with the drama of him being able to leave after 1 season. Especially since they would have to be dealing with Lebron too.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the Pacers...I don't take D'Angelo straight up. But D'Angelo and the #28 or D'Angelo and Randle. I think I'd do that.

D'Angelo and Randle wouldn't work according to the ESPN trade machine. D'Angelo and Randle are making pennies lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True. I say offer D'Angelo because PG-13 will be taking his spot anyway and he's not going to be cool with coming off the bench.

It would essentially kill 2 birds with 1 stone. The Lakers get the star quality player they need and want and they get trading D'Angelo out of the way (which they were going to have to do anyway).

It also allows the Pacers to save some face which is good for any future trades. Especially if the Lakers send the #28 along with D'Angelo.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. But, if I'm the Cavs, I'm looking to deal Love for Butler instead of PG-13. Essentially the same player, but without having to deal with the drama of him being able to leave after 1 season. Especially since they would have to be dealing with Lebron too.
Agree 200%.

But, they aren't getting Butler for Love for that very reason.

Plus, the Cavs window closes with Lebron.

If he is truly taking his talents to a non-super Super Team out West after the Season, might as well have Love off the books too and just build around King dribble.

Unless George wins a ring wherever he is traded, I think he bolts to the Lakers no matter what.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Cavs should seriously consider trading LeBron in the event he leaves Cleveland again after next season. A wise trade would be LeBalding One to Miami for Whiteside. And this would be the perfect opportunity for Miami to get rid of that talentless hack of a greaseball Pat Riley. He could be included in the trade.

And yes Dan Gilbert is still awesome.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe throw in Deng or Mozgov to make the numbers work?
You guys are being very disrespectful to the Nets.

They'd do just about anything for #28...lol

3 Team trade.

But, isn't including Clarkson the easier solution?

Jordan > Short ass malcontent, Monta

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see Indy taking Mozgov. Deng I could maybe see but he was pretty bad last year.

Yeah, I've maintained that the Deng contract would be easier to unload because, even though he didn't have a good season, there is history of him being a very good player. At least teams could chalk it up to him just being in a bad situation.

Plus, even though he didn't have a good year, he played hard every time he was out on the floor. There were times, especially when the losing started, that Mozgov looked like he was mailing it in.