• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu , @mick7-1961 , @LogicMan and @Vyle203 .....

Hopefully, the half of him that loves it will be the part that plays half of every Season....lol

Gotta love his sense of humor. Because, this was a trap question.

Asked Sunday on “Pardon My Take” for his four favorite NBA cities, Griffin listed (in descending order): New York, Phoenix, Toronto, and Boston. The latter is easily the most intriguing, as the Celtics are rumored to covet the five-time All-Star and reportedly plan to pursue him in free agency. The 28-year-old big man didn’t elaborate on his Beantown pick, but when one of the podcast hosts referred to the city’s racist history, Griffin, who’s half black, replied: “Definitely half of me loves it.”

– via The Score

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man too bad I'm going to be on hiatus from posting for a while. Wifey gave birth to a healthy baby boy a couple days ago and it's crazy around the house now with two little ones. I'll be watching the draft intently and definitely expect the Warriors to buy back in and grab someone in the 2nd round. I doubt any 1sts will likely be available for sale.

Anyways, please also let me know when @WiggyRuss makes his appearance. Dude owes me the avatar bet and some v-cash.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man too bad I'm going to be on hiatus from posting for a while. Wifey gave birth to a healthy baby boy a couple days ago and it's crazy around the house now with two little ones. I'll be watching the draft intently and definitely expect the Warriors to buy back in and grab someone in the 2nd round. I doubt any 1sts will likely be available for sale.

Anyways, please also let me know when @WiggyRuss makes his appearance. Dude owes me the avatar bet and some v-cash.

He's not showing up again. That's what make his disappearance even more hilarious. He can't even follow through on a bet.

Last edited:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't blame him if he does that. He won 2 titles already and he 33 years old. If you can get 20 mil somewhere else then you take it and run.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not showing up again. That's what his disappearance even more hilarious. He can't even follow through on a bet.
If they trade for George, he will come back.

Maybe as a Alter.

But, his posting style is like cyber-finger prints.

Eaaaaaaasssssssyyyyyy to spot.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't blame him if he does that. He won 2 titles already and he 33 years old. If you can get 20 mil somewhere else then you take it and run.

Agree, this is his last shot at a big deal and he's been burned before.

I think people forget that this Warriors dynasty was partially made possible by the Sacto Kings.

They offered him more than the Warriors and then pulled the deal.

Thks, Sacto...lol

Andre Iguodala seems upset that the Kings pulled their contract offer, but that anger might not last

Andre Iguodala escapes free agency drama with Warriors

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, this is his last shot at a big deal and he's been burned before.

I think people forget that this Warriors dynasty was partially made possible by the Sacto Kings.

They offered him more than the Warriors and then pulled the deal.

Thks, Sacto...lol

Andre Iguodala seems upset that the Kings pulled their contract offer, but that anger might not last

Andre Iguodala escapes free agency drama with Warriors

Clippers & Jazz look like the best options on the list excluding the Dubs.

Sources: Andre Iguodala's free agency could put future with Warriors in doubt

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congrats on the Baby Sushi!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they trade for George, he will come back.

Maybe as a Alter.

But, his posting style is like cyber-finger prints.

Eaaaaaaasssssssyyyyyy to spot.

Just saw he did log in today. Too much of a coward to post lol.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lmfao, you might be in for a long wait, son...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh and btw, congrats on the baby. er, and if it's a girl...

...condolences...

(meant the other one btw)...:lol: