• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys think what you want and I'll do the same. You say what you want and I'll do the same. Keep acting like what he did is done all the time, bury your heads in the sand I don't care. I'll know that no one in the history of sports has ever done something that weak though and have the facts on my side. I'll also know that he was chicken shit about wanting out and not saying anything. I'll also know that he could have let the Thunder know when he knew and they would have been better off. You guys don't understand, we really don't care at this point that he left but we have the right to stay pissed about how he did it and we will. I can question his manhood all I want, just like I can question the same of people that don't hold people to standards anymore, in and out of sports. You don't have to agree, but I'm right.
You sound like a jilted, scorned woman.

In the words of the great poet Beyonce Knowles....

If you like it then you should have put a RING on it.

That's exactly what the Warriors did...lol

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC fans are really gonna be pissed if and when RW leaves because he wants to win....

You guys don't get it, we aren't bitter, we know the score. Don't anyone waste any time feeling sorry for OKC fans. Was out in Charlotte earlier in the week, happened to have sports radio on and the conversation was if Kimba Walker has passed Alonzo Mourning as the greatest Hornet ever. Mourning was there for 3 years, and he is in that discussion. We have had 2 MVPs a a LOT of exciting basketball in a very short period of time and we greatly appreciate that. You guys rationalize or do whatever you want to do, I don't give a shit. Nothing you can say is going to change the fact that Durant is weak minded and did the weakest thing in the history of pro sports. It's fine, we will live with it. Doesn't mean we don't know what happened and we will continue to tell the truth about it.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So King James wants Irving out?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys think what you want and I'll do the same. You say what you want and I'll do the same. Keep acting like what he did is done all the time, bury your heads in the sand I don't care. I'll know that no one in the history of sports has ever done something that weak though and have the facts on my side. I'll also know that he was chicken shit about wanting out and not saying anything. I'll also know that he could have let the Thunder know when he knew and they would have been better off. You guys don't understand, we really don't care at this point that he left but we have the right to stay pissed about how he did it and we will. I can question his manhood all I want, just like I can question the same of people that don't hold people to standards anymore, in and out of sports. You don't have to agree, but I'm right.

Here's the thing, if you were so confident about all this you would just shut up and believe what you believe. But you need to make us all agree with you or it doesn't count. If we don't see it your way, you just have to invent the millions of imaginary non-OKC fans who do see it your way. You know you're just talking emotional shit, but if you can type it enough here maybe we'll see it your way.

Nope.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at those who think Mcgregor can win

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have posted the follow up tweet.

Eric Pincus refuted it saying that it wouldnt be possible for Cleveland due to some kind of fancy smancy cap reasoning

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This changed a few years ago, the penalties are a lot stiffer than they used to be. The repeat offender deal is real and part of the reason the Thunder had to do things the way they did.

"We wanted to sign James to an extension, but at the end of the day, these situations have to work for all those involved. Our ownership group again showed their commitment to the organization with several significant offers," Thunder general manager Sam Presti said in a statement.

Back then, the penalties weren't as stiff and Durant watched your ownership ship out Harden strictly over money.
I'm sure he wasn't thrilled with it, but he stayed quiet and played out his contract.
When James came to Miami, it had to be then, if he ever wanted to play with Wade/Bosh.
Durant had to make the move last summer for the same reasoning.
No way Warriors could have added him this summer.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know its fake because the rumored deal from earlier in the day with Irving to the Suns and Bledsoe/PG to the Cavs is a FAR superior deal that apparently Cleveland refused. No way they'd turn that down and then start talking about George Hill. My guess is both rumors are fake.

But I still stand by what I said a couple of weeks ago in that IF the Cavs want to make a move, trading Irving is the smarter move. They'd get way more value for him. Like that rumor probably fake Suns deal that actually made sense for everyone involved. That's the type of value you could theoretically get by dealing Irving as opposed to Love.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This makes more sense from Cleveland's side, but Indiana? Utah would still be reasonably good if this went through. At least 35 wins, 45-50 if Heyward stayed. Not seeing many decent future assets there. Certainly not enough to walk away from Boston's deal.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's signing an extension this Summer to become the highest paid player in the NBA.

It was reported yesterday.

If the Warriors can keep Iggy, Durant's willing to leave a few million off his contract to allow their core to stay together and make title runs.

Westbrook's content in making the max and stat padding all season.

But Durant's the douche.