• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that. But, Indiana? That's a total win since PG wants out. Surprised they'd say no to Irving. I can understand them not wanting Love since he's injury prone and older than Irving.

I may not have been clear in my post. The Pacers didn't say no to Kyrie, they said no to Love. Lebron said no to trading Kyrie.

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I thank you for that. I am just an old guy who loves God, My family, and am proud of the lady that has put up with me for 25 years.

Don't mind me lol.. I was just joking.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Had me some chicken fried steak, mashed taters, salad and cornbread for dinner. Gravy for the steak and taters.

Gonna gave peach cobbler for dessert.

:bolt:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys think what you want and I'll do the same. You say what you want and I'll do the same. Keep acting like what he did is done all the time, bury your heads in the sand I don't care. I'll know that no one in the history of sports has ever done something that weak though and have the facts on my side. I'll also know that he was chicken shit about wanting out and not saying anything. I'll also know that he could have let the Thunder know when he knew and they would have been better off. You guys don't understand, we really don't care at this point that he left but we have the right to stay pissed about how he did it and we will. I can question his manhood all I want, just like I can question the same of people that don't hold people to standards anymore, in and out of sports. You don't have to agree, but I'm right.

BUTTHURT-O-METER.gif

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC fans are really gonna be pissed if and when RW leaves because he wants to win....

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah exactly. Even the Lakers had to shut it down a few years ago, of course Kobe made that a lot more complicated story though.

The Lakers shut it down because there was no one left besides Kobe who was worth paying. When they get back to being contenders again, they'll pay the luxury tax.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few of my drinking buddies agree with me. Go ahead, act like that title means something when it doesn't to me and my buddies. Jordan telling people what he thinks by singling out Westbrook and telling him he won his first MVP before he won a title too so he can try to stay relevant. I got more logic and facts on my side than you do, like the fact that KD won a title and series MVP and looks set to win many more and be super happy doing it playing the best ball of his career on an unselfish exciting all time great team.

FIFY