• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. A bet on Boston or SA would not be throwing money away. I would pick SA though. I think they may still make a surprise move and even if they don't, they are the team most likely to beat GS.

A bet on anybody else is foolish, only beacuse even if a super team comes out of nowhere, they still won't likely be good enough.

Gun to my head, if I had to pick a serious dark horse, it would be Minnesota. They could still add one more guy potentially. They have the highest ceiling of the "others".

True. KAT would provide some serious matchup problems for Golden State and Wiggins/Butler should be able to handle Durant/Klay to an extent. They'd need to add probably one big piece and another complementary piece to have a legit shot to compete.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. KAT would provide some serious matchup problems for Golden State and Wiggins/Butler should be able to handle Durant/Klay to an extent. They'd need to add probably one big piece and another complementary piece to have a legit shot to compete.

Butler is supposedly trying to recruit Kyle Lowry to the Timberwolves. He's a little older but it might match up nicely if they want to make a big move the next two seasons.

Lowry/Butler/Wiggins/KAT/Dieng is pretty nice with Rubio running the second team. They'd still need another complementary piece before I consider them good enough to compete with the likes of Golden State but the upside potential would certainly be starting to form.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc Rivers quote " I hate the way intended. I wish we could have ended it better, as far as winning. but as a franchise we love where we ar at"
so @Mecca i hate to say this but the front office of your favorite team is happy with making the playoffs and then losing and they are happy with losing their tw/o best players:L
:noidea:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're delusional. Get over it. Kevin Durant didn't murder a family member. My god
There is no reasoning with him.

So, I stopped.

I'm a huge sports fan.

But, if I got this sound up every time a player left my Team for greener pastures, I'd be in a fucking insane asylum.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tons of people nationwide agree with me. Go ahead, act like that title means something when it doesn't. Jordan telling people what he thinks by singling out Westbrook and telling him he won his first MVP before he won a title too. I got more logic and facts on my side than you do.
....so did Derrick Rose.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went there a few years back.

Ate, I believe at a place called The Pig

#overrated

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Jimmy Butler sharing his cell phone number at a press conference.

Prob a mistake and already had to change it if it was real.

@WiggyRuss , if you come back and take your beating, I'll P.M. you LBJ's #.
You can impress the girls having him as a contact.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everybody on here or any of the boards probably knows far more than I do.

Have you met wiggyruss or lebron23james in the NBA threads? Or how about trustmeimright in the CFB threads? If there's ever a 3rd Dumb & Dumber movie those 3 could star in it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no reasoning with him.

So, I stopped.

I'm a huge sports fan.

But, if I got this sound up every time a player left my Team for greener pastures, I'd be in a fucking insane asylum.
Now be fair and tell me how many men you know that you can reason with?:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The GS owner is worried about paying the luxury tax if they keep Iggy?

Uh oh....
I doubt many will be willing to now. that's one of the reasons that most teams will remain a championship