• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

Art Klemme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why, did I do something wrong, I had seen others listing sites and having links to sites, if I am not supposed to just let me know.

I would ban you just for your avatar. No one wants to see you and your boo.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensively, Kyrie is definitely a weak link. However, offensively he's pretty damn good. Although, he can be a ball stopper which kind of plays right into GSW's hands.

Apparently the problem, and the reason Gilbert even thought about trading Kyrie, is that he can't find any takers for Love. From what I heard, the Pacers don't want him and he hasn't found anyone else that does. Or at least that does and will give him any kind of fair value. That leaves Kyrie as really the only other player he can trade that will net him players that will improve the team.

That surprises me. Irving would be a solid trade piece for PG.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for the fucking weekend.....or retirement.....whichever comes first.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why, did I do something wrong, I had seen others listing sites and having links to sites, if I am not supposed to just let me know.

Those are to sites like ESPN, Yahoo, real sports sites.....not a general fan message board/sports website, something that could traffic AWAY from this website.

You're welcome.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are not supposed to promote other sites without prior permission from admin. Posting links to support a viewpoint is one thing, telling people to check out your son's blog is another.

No big deal, just tread carefully here.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc Rivers quote " I hate the way intended. I wish we could have ended it better, as far as winning. but as a franchise we love where we ar at"
so @Mecca i hate to say this but the front office of your favorite team is happy with making the playoffs and then losing and they are happy with losing their tw/o best players:L

Art Klemme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not supposed to promote other sites without prior permission from admin. Posting links to support a viewpoint is one thing, telling people to check out your son's blog is another.

No big deal, just tread carefully here.
No problem, I just thought some of his content was relevant to what we were talking about. I will not do it any more.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc Rivers quote " I hate the way intended. I wish we could have ended it better, as far as winning. but as a franchise we love where we ar at"
so @Mecca i hate to say this but the front office of your favorite team is happy with making the playoffs and then losing and they are happy with losing their tw/o best players:L

That's common franchise talk. West is running the show over there now. On top of that, Rivers doesn't run shit over there anymore.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because you're advertising without paying the owner. That makes you crooked