• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

Art Klemme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave him alone......Memphis has some good BBQ or so I've heard.
Yes, we have great Bar-b-Que in Memphis, I do miss my beautiful Sheboygan, WI once in a while, I was born and bread a Packer fan at a time when it was no fun. My kids, however, grew up with the Pack almost always in it and for three Super bowl appearances. I was alive for Super Bowl 1 and 2 but was two young to enjoy it. Last year, thanks to NFL films I was able to watch 1 several times.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we have great Bar-b-Que in Memphis, I do miss my beautiful Sheboygan, WI once in a while, I was born and bread a Packer fan at a time when it was no fun. My kids, however, grew up with the Pack almost always in it and for three Super bowl appearances. I was alive for Super Bowl 1 and 2 but was two young to enjoy it. Last year, thanks to NFL films I was able to watch 1 several times.

Is the BB King Blues Club a cool place? Over the years I saw him live 6 times.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

did the same for 4...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave him alone......Memphis has some good BBQ or so I've heard.

lol, that city was NOT a nice place to visit. but then i've only been there once and probably didn't get to see the best part of it...

view of the Mississippi River though is breathtaking...

(course after that i saw it again in New Orleans:lol:)...

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
76ers have the 9th best odds to win the championship this year. WINNING!

Don't ask what the odds are:
66/1

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem, I just thought some of his content was relevant to what we were talking about. I will not do it any more.

It's all good.

Honestly, I think the way your initial post was worded made it look like spam. I don't believe that was your intention, but you are a new poster and I think others assumed you came on just to promote another site.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
76ers have the 9th best odds to win the championship this year. WINNING!

Don't ask what the odds are:
66/1

Better than what I would give them:

1,000,000/0

They are on the right track though. Good to see.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than what I would give them:

1,000,000/0

They are on the right track though. Good to see.

It would be crazy to place a wager on anyone before free agency begins (unless you think one of the teams is destined to make a big splash and their odds will dramatically change so you want to lock in good odds.) But who is going to bet on the Warriors at 4/7 or bet on any of the 66/1 teams. If you think Boston will swing a deal for Hayward and George, locking them in at 14/1 may not be too bad.

Art Klemme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the BB King Blues Club a cool place? Over the years I saw him live 6 times.
I hear it is, I seldom if ever go down to Beale Street, too busy for me and i do not get around well anymore. I am trying more now because I created a Review site for Memphis places and things. I love what Bass Pro did for our Pyramin
It's all good.

Honestly, I think the way your initial post was worded made it look like spam. I don't believe that was your intention, but you are a new poster and I think others assumed you came on just to promote another site.
No, I love sports, mainly NFL, NBA, and College Football. I have been a Alabama fan most of my life and do not know why, however, it worked out I married an Alabama girl and would love to move there. I enjoy watching the Memphis Tigers play, and because I have a daughter in the Houston area I just became an Astro's fan so I am all over the board.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear it is, I seldom if ever go down to Beale Street, too busy for me and i do not get around well anymore. I am trying more now because I created a Review site for Memphis places and things. I love what Bass Pro did for our Pyramin

No, I love sports, mainly NFL, NBA, and College Football. I have been a Alabama fan most of my life and do not know why, however, it worked out I married an Alabama girl and would love to move there. I enjoy watching the Memphis Tigers play, and because I have a daughter in the Houston area I just became an Astro's fan so I am all over the board.

The college football boards on here are pretty good.....and once "you get to know people" a lot of fun.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tennessee fan?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be crazy to place a wager on anyone before free agency begins (unless you think one of the teams is destined to make a big splash and their odds will dramatically change so you want to lock in good odds.) But who is going to bet on the Warriors at 4/7 or bet on any of the 66/1 teams. If you think Boston will swing a deal for Hayward and George, locking them in at 14/1 may not be too bad.

Yep. A bet on Boston or SA would not be throwing money away. I would pick SA though. I think they may still make a surprise move and even if they don't, they are the team most likely to beat GS.

A bet on anybody else is foolish, only beacuse even if a super team comes out of nowhere, they still won't likely be good enough.

Gun to my head, if I had to pick a serious dark horse, it would be Minnesota. They could still add one more guy potentially. They have the highest ceiling of the "others".

Art Klemme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The college football boards on here are pretty good.....and once "you get to know people" a lot of fun.
Thanks and I will check them out, I am not a statician, I just love watching, everybody on here or any of the boards probably knows far more than I do.