• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he has said Shit like that often.

He won't flame out in the same ways that Johnny Football did.

But, I could see him rubbing guys in the locker room the wrong way with that attitude.

All bullshit aside, sounds like a perfect match for Belicheck and the Pats.

I don't know if they can get high enough to take him. Because, he most certainly won't be on the board at 23.

You think #23, 31 and 43 can get them in his range?

Yeah, it's like they were saying on the show I was listening to...if you are going to be tweeting out pictures of yourself with some girl in a hot tub that you have in your dorm room, wearing "Fuck Trump" hats and sending tweets criticizing your school for signing a deal with Under Armour...you better win 10+ games a season and at least beat your main rival once.

He didn't, so it counts against him. Agree that he won't go the way of Johnny Football, never heard of him being into partying like that. But I could see him just quitting football if he doesn't like how things are going.
emn
I agree re: Belichik and the Pats. He'd could learn behind Brady for a couple of seasons and then take over.

I think whether they can get that high will depend on what the Browns do. If they take Darnold, the Pats getting to the 4 or 5 spot might do it. But if the Browns take Allen, that drops Darnold to at least #2. If that happens, I think the Jets take Rosen at #3 which would leave the Pats just a pick or 2 away.

If Darnold goes #1, then it leaves more choices for the remaining teams. Allen might be good for the Pats too. He could spend a couple of years as Brady's backup and work on his accuracy.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Indy were winning 40+ games constantly, which is above average in the East.

Lol at whoever thought the Magic would be competitive anytime soon. Fired a high-end coach for no reason.

Not to mention their FO gave away Ibaka, Toby Harris, Payton, and Oladipo for nothing and mismanaged Gordon and Vucevic for years.

And another L for giving Biyombo that 70 million contract.
Biyombo was a huge L.

Also, they used 3 1st rounders to move up and take both Gordon and Payton, who they flushed at the deadline.

On the board that I used to post on before coming here, we had a guy who worshiped at the alter of Rob Hennigen.

Turns out he was another false prophet.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's like they were saying on the show I was listening to...if you are going to be tweeting out pictures of yourself with some girl in a hot tub that you have in your dorm room, wearing "Fuck Trump" hats and sending tweets criticizing your school for signing a deal with Under Armour...you better win 10+ games a season and at least beat your main rival once.

He didn't, so it counts against him. Agree that he won't go the way of Johnny Football, never heard of him being into partying like that. But I could see him just quitting football if he doesn't like how things are going.
emn
I agree re: Belichik and the Pats. He'd could learn behind Brady for a couple of seasons and then take over.

I think whether they can get that high will depend on what the Browns do. If they take Darnold, the Pats getting to the 4 or 5 spot might do it. But if the Browns take Allen, that drops Darnold to at least #2. If that happens, I think the Jets take Rosen at #3 which would leave the Pats just a pick or 2 away.

If Darnold goes #1, then it leaves more choices for the remaining teams. Allen might be good for the Pats too. He could spend a couple of years as Brady's backup and work on his accuracy.
Yeah, it's really rare when I don't roll with UCLA players, if for nothing more than homeristic reasons.

But, I don't like this guy.

A little arrogance is needed.

But, he's douche arrogant.

Ps. I keep seeing you guys linked to Aaron Holiday with that Cavs pick.

I don't know how I feel about that, unless you guys are planning on giving Hart a ton a minutes at sg.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings have an 18.3% chance to jump into the top 3, they should send their clutch rookies to get them that #1 pick.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Mark burned some bridges with the Dubs.

It wasn't all his fault. But, he got a bit full of himself and he could not hide the butthurt as a commentator.

He still deserves another chance and sounds like he's probably in with the Knicks.

I think that Bucks job has to be desirable and I can't believe Kidd might get hired in Phoenix....lol
Yes, he comes across as a full blown hater at times.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a good season all around, nice to see Toronto get #1 in the East, looking forward to the playoffs.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30222012_2090823087613785_6745464733797953418_n.jpg

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raps in 5
Celtics in 6
Heat in 7
Cavs in 5

Rockets in 5
W's in 6
Blazers in 6
Thunder in 7

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Ingram gets an invite to a squad next season.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Westbrook Photoshop is scary.

But, Lmfao @ how feminine KD and the Brow look.
The crazy part is each one looks related to the kids in the pics. lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Ingram gets an invite to a squad next season.

You mean like the Olympics or All NBA?

I don't think he's that many cheeseburgers away from a camp invite to the former.

How much longer are guys like Melo, LeBron, Durant, Dray gonna want to keep participating?

But, he's gonna be a minute for the latter because of the wealth of talent at his position.