• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife has been trying to make me get a pedicure for years. I just look at her, laugh and say "Not happening."
It's not gay, if that is part of your hesitation.

Seriously, I see lots of guys in there getting it done.

I have issues with feet.

Talon like toe nails, sandpaper bottom of the feet will put you on a nookie restriction....lol

He only gave in because I used to make him sleep in socks every night, no exceptions.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would LOVE to get tha business for that! Since GS is playing the Spurs @bksballer89 is already eliminated from winning our bet. I might be too, but I will dance a happy dance if Minny knocks off Houston. Not the way to bet though.

Be wary if @Mecca makes mention of lending "Big Red" to @LAD. :eek: You might be in for more than you bargain for.....

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have issues with feet.

Talon like toe nails, sandpaper bottom of the feet will put you on a nookie restriction....lol

He only gave in because I used to make him sleep in socks every night, no exceptions.

Word, sistah! But I'm in a professional setting, where my hands are always in front of clients... so, I kinda have no choice but to keep them presentable.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have issues with feet.

mrs. CL67 is gonna die laughing @"nookie restriction"...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's in the neighborhood of gay. lol

Seriously though, I absolutely believe my wife when she tells me how relaxing it is.

However, if I were to get one, I already know that I could go to a completely different state to have it done and somehow, one of my friends would end up walking by, seeing me, telling my other friends about it and I'd never hear the end of it.

Last edited:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmmmm

The Butler trade will look even worse if they let Levine walk.

One dicey topic remains: the pending contract negotiations with soon-to-be restricted free agent Zach LaVine. And Paxson wasn’t in a position to clear things up. “Well, the market dictates a lot and how things go,’’ Paxson said. “I think the market has tightened up a little bit the last couple of years since the spike. We obviously value Zach a lot, and we think he’s a part of our future, but he has the opportunity to explore things. “Gar will get with his agent at the appropriate time and begin discussions about that, and it will play out the way it will play out. But we think he fits the direction we’re going, and we have great faith in his ability that he’ll have a great summer in terms of his work and his improvement as a player, and we’ll see. It’s up in the air and not defined yet, but we’ll do it the way we feel is right, and we’ll have good communication with Zach and his agent.’’

– viaChicago Sun-Times

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's in the neighborhood of gay. lol

Seriously though, I absolutely believe my wife when she tells me how relaxing it is.

However, if I were to get one, I already know that I could go to a completely different state to have it done and somehow, one of my friends would end up walking by, seeing me, telling my other friends about it and I'd never hear the end of it.
Well, ask your wife to do it. :D

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you one sick cat... :lol:
giphy.gif

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wolves beat the Blazers twice in meaningless regular season home games. That is fact.

You said it is fact that the Wolves are better. That is wrong. They should be better. They have a better, deeper roster. The two teams are close because Lillard is the best player on the floor.

LOL

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, let me get this straight.

It is fact that Minnesota will beat Portland? I am not going to say Minny has no chance. If Butler is healthy it is near a toss up. But, the reason it is a toss up is because Lillard is the best player on the court. Minny's roster minus Butler is MUCH better than Portland's minus Dame. And it isn't close.

Just like you were ready to bet me that Butler would finish ahead of Anthony Davis in the MVP ballot. How did that work out for you?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Legit question...

Top 10 players in the NBA?

Jimmy is an elite 2 way player.

I give you that.

But, he's not better than Dame...lol

Dude, seriously.....

It's like saying George is a better MVP candidate than Harden.

Harden plays zero d.

ZERO.

But, his offensive repertoire, flops, horrible foul calls included, are so superior to George that it doesn't even matter.

Same with Dame to a lessor extent.

Jimmy>Dame. Always has been.

There is more to the game than shooting logo 3s for a irrelevant franchise.