• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter to me. Just like I said about Shaq last night, he said on air that players would cuss the refs out and the refs would cuss back and it would be the end of it. You think this is the first time a player has cussed a ref out in their face? This shit happens all the time. Sit in the front row and you'll hear it. It's why they turn the mics down next to the court so its not picked up on the telecast. The ref a couple of months back (Lauren whatshername) handled it right when Draymond Green was cussing her out. He was in her face cusses and she warned him MULTIPLE times saying "Draymond, get out of my face" before tossing him.

The ref last night needs to T him up and give time to walk away. Players are going to be frustrated, especially this year because in general, the reffing has been absolute garbage. They're working in a lot of newer refs and the flat out are blowing many easy calls.

It’s different to cuss then you look at someone and completely disprespect someone when you had your warning already. He said the magic word(s) for this ref.
And you don’t know what Dray said, “if he would have called her “a bitch ass motherfucker” I guarantee most refs would throw you out and honestly it is totally different when you are guy that is known to be like that, refs apparoach those guys differently, they usually have to be more patient with those guys. KD is a fake though guy, refs know him to be pretty much the opposite his whole career, so that’s where your argument goes wrong.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but what about your boy, Jammin' Jimmer...?

I just don't understand why he isn't in the league. If you forget the fact he can't create his own shot he's gotta nice jumper.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

Cons...

Guys run the risk of damaging their draft status if they perform poorly.

Plus, they will be taking jobs away from struggling, grown ass men who might be salty about it.

Pros

They stop taking scholarships away from student athletes that have their eyes on getting a degree.

They have a chance to make a little money, can stay stateside and can benefit from playing in a NBA system.

The pay is awful. 19-23 k

But, they can cleanup on endorsement money.
Another point is the low pay scale will keep them motivated to get to the next step - the pro league. Look @ Cook. He got his chance & he took it and ran with it.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit...

Did Durant really call that ref a Bitch ass Motherfucker and a N!gga?

If he did, he deserved that ejection.....lol
It's possible - he had been fouled on multiple trips to the rim up to that point with no foul calls so one would imagine he would've been frustrated enough to say those things.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand why he isn't in the league. If you forget the fact he can't create his own shot he's gotta nice jumper.

actually it was funny. in between sessions of BSpn giving LeClown his usual oral ball washing they mentioned another guy with a "sweet release"...

anyone remember Dan Dickau...?

they mentioned he's an announcer these days...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible - he had been fouled on multiple trips to the rim up to that point with no foul calls so one would imagine he would've been frustrated enough to say those things.
He should have been ejected if he yelled that in another grown man's face.

There is no excuse for that.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude has lost his mind.

Call the fucking foul you Bitch ass Motherfucker would get Jesus ejected.

He can't lie about it either because they got his ass on audio.
This is true. But when you're KD and can't get ANY foul calls when you drive to the rim -which he had been doing frequently early on - he probably takes it personal.

I'm sure he knows he was wrong - but these refs need to take accountability for the shitty jobs they are doing in these games across the entire league. This has been an all-time terrible season in terms of the officiating IMO.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have been ejected if he yelled that in another grown man's face.

There is no excuse for that.
I'm not saying excuse it, I'm saying I understand why he felt that way. Just sitting home watching games makes me want to throw the freakin ball at the refs - I couldn't imagine how I would react if it were me actually taking the hits.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying excuse it, I'm saying I understand why he felt that way. Just sitting home watching games makes me want to throw the freakin ball at the refs - I couldn't imagine how I would react if it were me actually taking the hits.

i know THAT'S right...

my wife and kids couldn't leave the room fast enough when i was pissed off at a ref for a bad call...

Last edited:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those guys are under a ton of pressure and scrutiny, most of it deserved.

Overall, they have done a shit job.

It was already stated early in the Season that the Refs were going to give them a very short leash, as directed from the League.

LeBron has been tossed.

Curry, Durant, Derozan all tossed.

So, obviously, there won't be a different set of rules for Superstar players.

The Warriors have come out and said these guys need to knock it off.

When it costs the Warriors a game in the postseason, maybe they'll get the message.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know THAT'S right...

my wife and kids couldn't leave the room fast enough when i was pissed off at a ref for a bad call...
And the sad part is the officiating is terrible equally across the league. SMH