• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a LeClown fan that wants him to have an easier path to the finals...?

nah, punchline. bro, ya just GOTTA be makin' this up...:dhd:

Papa Ball beat LeBron in a game of 1 on 1 last summer.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually looking back at it, I hope they get the #3. They would play the Wiz then possibly Boston. Toronto in the 2nd round would be tough

4 would be better for them IMO. Toronto is so scared of the Cavs. Not sure I would want to play Boston in round 2 since Kyrie & Smart would be back by then. Boston is also the top defensive team in the league

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. Bazley decommits from Syracuse to go to the D-league next year. Syracuse finally gets a top 10 recruit and this happens. Meanwhile, guys stack up to go to Duke and Kentucky year after year (shakes head)...can't get a break!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 would be better for them IMO. Toronto is so scared of the Cavs. Not sure I would want to play Boston in round 2 since Kyrie & Smart would be back by then. Boston is also the top defensive team in the league

Yeah but it will give Boston less time to recover. If Wall gets healthy but they lose to the Wiz but I doubt it

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would you throw out a guy if he said this to you?

“Call the fucking foul you bitch-ass motherfucker!”

That’s the shit that gets you knocked out. The little twig thinks he is a hard ass now

Doesn't matter to me. Just like I said about Shaq last night, he said on air that players would cuss the refs out and the refs would cuss back and it would be the end of it. You think this is the first time a player has cussed a ref out in their face? This shit happens all the time. Sit in the front row and you'll hear it. It's why they turn the mics down next to the court so its not picked up on the telecast. The ref a couple of months back (Lauren whatshername) handled it right when Draymond Green was cussing her out. He was in her face cusses and she warned him MULTIPLE times saying "Draymond, get out of my face" before tossing him.

The ref last night needs to T him up and give time to walk away. Players are going to be frustrated, especially this year because in general, the reffing has been absolute garbage. They're working in a lot of newer refs and the flat out are blowing many easy calls.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.
Cons...
Guys run the risk of damaging their draft status if they perform poorly.
Plus, they will be taking jobs away from struggling, grown ass men who might be salty about it.
Pros
They stop taking scholarships away from student athletes that have their eyes on getting a degree.
They have a chance to make a little money, can stay stateside and can benefit from playing in a NBA system.
The pay is awful. 19-23 k
But, they can cleanup on endorsement money.

G League needs some major upgrading before this becomes helpful. Not just pay -- but coaching, facilities, etc. I heard a scout say a while back -- would it be better for a 19 year old to be in G League or at Duke/Kentucky? Clearly (today) they would get better coaching, facilities, experience in NCAA.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2:

take it back...

right now...!!

If it makes you feel any better about the Lakers your favorite player in the league won't be wearing the Purple & Gold. And I don't think Paul George will be enough to get him there either.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it makes you feel any better about the Lakers your favorite player in the league won't be wearing the Purple & Gold. And I don't think Paul George will be enough to get him there either.

lol, my FAVORITE player retired years ago...

I hear what you're saying, though...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WILL be interesting to see what Magic and Rob are actually gonna do with all this dough this offseason now that they got it...