• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jemele Hill is full of shit. He didn't say they should side with coaches ffs. He said they should consider who the source is before they go putting wat someone says on national tv. What has Lavar ever done for him to be considered a credible or valid source.

This kind of bullshit is why so many consider ESPN a joke.

It is clearly stated in the quote she responded to that he said "THEY (being ESPN) SHOULD BACK UP THE COACHES"

You can hate Jemele all you want. Everything she said here is correct.

I don't what other way would anyone take him saying ESPN should back the coaches.

Clearly asking that ESPN side with the coaches

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether he meant it that way or not, so what? I'm sure the coaches don't like what's happening to Luke any more than he does.

I see zero problem with the coaches organizing among themselves to limit ESPN's access until they stop repeating every idiotic word that comes out of Lavar's mouth.

I wouldn't want it to be something the league itself did. But if the coaches decided to take that kind of action on their own? I think that would be awesome.

People need to stop acting like ESPN is the only sports platform. If it's not posted on espn, it will be posted on some other sports platform.

We would have seen this on yahoo, fox, or bleacher report had ESPN not reported this. It was going to come out.

Just like previous statements Lavar made that was not posted on espn website.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is clearly stated in the quote she responded to that he said "THEY (being ESPN) SHOULD BACK UP THE COACHES"

You can hate Jemele all you want. Everything she said here is correct.

I don't what other way would anyone take him saying ESPN should back the coaches.

Clearly asking that ESPN side with the coaches

It also shows that he clarified his statement to what was quoted in my post.

So, as I said, Jemele Hill is full of shit.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People need to stop acting like ESPN is the only sports platform. If it's not posted on espn, it will be posted on some other sports platform.

We would have seen this on yahoo, fox, or bleacher report had ESPN not reported this. It was going to come out.

Just like previous statements Lavar made that was not posted on espn website.

Maybe, maybe not. It's ESPN that talks about him the most and seems to have a microphone in his face every 30 seconds.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also shows that he clarified his statement to what was quoted in my post.

So, as I said, Jemele Hill is full of shit.

She tweeted that 4 hours ago IMMEDIATELY after he said that. I don't follow her on twitter to know if she said anything afterwards.

Saying someone is full of shit because they responded to a tweet immediately after it was posted is pretty lame.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, maybe not. It's ESPN that talks about him the most and seems to have a microphone in his face every 30 seconds.

You clearly don't watch any other sports networks or read what's on other platforms.

Basically what you just said is a lie.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She tweeted that 4 hours ago IMMEDIATELY after he said that. I don't follow her on twitter to know if she said anything afterwards.

Saying someone is full of shit because they responded to a tweet immediately after it was posted is pretty lame.

That's not the only reason she's full of shit, it's just the most recent.

And I guess she shouldn't be so quick to jump on a twitter post. Being on twitter and defending something because it happened on twitter is lame.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly don't watch any other sports networks or read what's on other platforms.

Basically what you just said is a lie.

You're full of shit as usual. ESPN isn't even close to the only sports network I watch. I don't see him quoted on Fox, NBCSN, CBSSN or any of the radio shows I listen to as he is on ESPN.

So basically, everything you said is a lie.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the only reason she's full of shit, it's just the most recent.

And I guess she shouldn't be so quick to jump on a twitter post. Being on twitter and defending something because it happened on twitter is lame.

Got it. So you hate her so therefore everything she say must be full of shit. Makes sense.

She was on twitter talking about it just like 95% of the others who work for sports networks but she's the only one full of shit lmao. Makes sense

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're full of shit as usual. ESPN isn't even close to the only sports network I watch. I don't see him quoted on Fox, NBCSN, CBSSN or any of the radio shows I listen to as he is on ESPN.

So then you would know there been several Lavar articles/topics not discussed on ESPN right?

Go look at Sports Illustrated, CBS, Bleacher Report, and FS1 for further prove of this.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it. So you hate her so therefore everything she say must be full of shit. Makes sense.

She was on twitter talking about it just like 95% of the others who work for sports networks but she's the only one full of shit lmao. Makes sense

I don't give enough of a shit about her to hate her. I don't need to hate her for her to be full of shit. And these idiotic posts of yours are as full of shit as she is.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then you would know there been several Lavar articles/topics not discussed on ESPN right?

Go look at Sports Illustrated, CBS, Bleacher Report, and FS1 for further prove of this.

I don't need to look at any of that. I have Sports Illustrated and I watch FS1. I see Lavar quoted and mentioned on ESPN far more than any other network.

I don't give a shit whether you think so or not.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww, look who got all butthurt and bullshitted my post because I don't agree with him.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Jemele Hill is full of shit lol. USA Today backs up everything she said in that tweet.

It would have been journalistic malpractice for Goodman to listen to LaVar say those things about Walton on the record and not print it. Goodman handled that story just as he should. Just as the Lakers knew exactly what they were getting into when they drafted Lonzo Ball. LaVar had been like this at every level of his sons’ basketball careers. He got ex-Chino Hills coach Stephan Gilling fired because of petty disagreements. None of this should have been a surprise.

Carlisle can defend his peer. That’s his job as president of the NBA Coaches Association. But don’t be mad at Goodman for doing his job either.

Rick Carlisle's rant about ESPN's LaVar Ball coverage is completely misguided

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Censorship.

You can't stop people from reporting things because it makes you look bad.

* See Ends Kanter

He's responding to the report not saying they shouldn't report it.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,789.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LaVar hasn't worked in a while with Lonzo being drafted and his wife suffering her illness. Lonzo should cut off the $ to dad if he doesn't shut up.